Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
sc0628
Earning My Ears

10 year vow renewal in 2013. I have questions.

Hi, everyone I am new to the board. My DH and I were married back in 2003 and we had originally planned on a Disney wedding. At the last minute we decided to have the wedding in our own state so that family could attend. I wish we would have stuck to our original idea, because it was way to much drama.

Our wedding anniversary was in June 2003 so we wanted to do a vow renewal on the same date in 2013.

We are looking at the memories package and we are unsure of what location to choose. My thinking is it might be way to hot to do the beach since it is in the end of June. We were leaning more towards Sunset Terrace, but I don't have enough information on either to finalize the decision. Is there anyone out there that has done both venues in the hot summer? Do you have pics that I could see?

We will not be having anyone at our ceremony except our 4 year old daughter and maybe her 19 year old sister.

Also, I we are planning on adding the photo package and I really, really want to get a pic of us with fireworks while we are kissing. Sounds crazy, but how can we make that happen?

Also, I have some other questions about details of the Memories package. Like can you choose a bouquet but change the colors of the flowers? Is the limo better than getting the in room celebration? What comes in the spa basket for in room celebration? Has anyone gone to dinner outside of Disney Parks in their wedding attire, like at Downtown Disney? When adding the photo package how does that work for pics? Do you go before the wedding and do pictures or after or both? Sorry for all the questions. I would ask a coordinator but we cannot book until December and I am anxious to find out.

Thanks for all the help.
Sc

Last edited by sc0628; 08-18-2012 at 03:04 PM.
sc0628 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: