Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #24
cbcrockett
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagineer5
Bumping for ya because I'm excited to read more!
I know, I know! It's been a CRAZY past week and a half (but hasn't it always?!?) DD's 1st birthday party is NEXT Saturday :O! You know how you always invite lots of people, thinking a lot aren't going to be able to make it? Well, we are going to ave about 50 people at our house... I mean, out house isn't tiny, but that's a lot of people y'all! Pray for good weather so we can have people out in the backyard too! So, of course, I've been busy busy planning for that (Minnie Mouse themed... Lots of pics to come, I'm sure!)

Also, last week, I went to the doctor, cause I had been feeling bad and turns out I had been sick for about 3 weeks. So, antibiotics for me (which also make me feel yuck, since it's a high dose, combo one, ugh). Then, DH has been in super study mode, since he took the second section of his CPA exam yesterday afternoon! Lots of random outings for DD and I in the evenings to give him extra study time! Plus, a long weekend trip for DD and I to Nashville last weekend so DH could have extended quiet study time to get everything in. ::Good vibes:: for a passing grade here in a couple weeks for his test!

Then, on top of all of that, Sunday night, when we got back from Nashville, DD came down with a stomach virus or a reaction to something she ate. It was awful. I felt so bad for my poor baby girl. It was a long night filled with lots of sheet changes, pajama changes, baths and pedialyte. Thankfully, it was short lived and she finally got to sleep after midnight.

So, it's been ridiculous in these parts, and now I'm packing for us to go camping this weekend in Arkansas! After the party next weekend, I'm taking a LONG nap!

Hopefully, while camping, I can get an update or two typed up! (we don't rough it too bad... I have A/C and always have my iPad )

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

"Hey Look, It's a Goat!" Baby's First Trip to WDW/Little Sister's Grad Trip! - A June 2012 TR
Planning Baby's First Trip to WDW - A Pre-Trip Report

1996 - Caribbean Beach Resort 2000 - Grand Floridian April 2009 - Fort Wilderness (first trip to WDW together!) October 2009 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (with my mom, stepdad & lil' sis) June 2012 - Offsite First WDW trip for baby Hannah!
cbcrockett is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: