Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
myasma
Mouseketeer

The Trip That Almost Wasn't and No A Three Year Old did Not Make my T-Shirt!!

Hello Future Readers!! Welcome to the craziest trip report with many twists and turns. My Mom and I are currently on our Universal/ Disney Trip. the first part of the title is comes from making so many changes to our trip in between actually leaving that I was not quite sure we would make it. You can read more about it here at my PTR. The socond part of the title came from the fiasco that ensued while making our T-shirts. I had made some awesome designs as well as getting some made from here on the Dis, I had brought some transfer paper, printed them on, and was ready to go. The problem came when it was time to iron them on. I ironed the first one on and the words were all completely backwards. I later learned that I should have printed them in mirror image or changed it on an program like photoshop. By time I found this out i didn't have the money nor time to get three more packs of transfer paper so I sucked up the feeling of wanting the shirts to be perfect and we now have shirts that look like a three year old had fun making. It's okay though, we will be too busy having fun to worry about the quality of our shirts.

Cast
The cast consists of me! I am Shardai and the uber planner of this trip. Whenever things do not go according to plan, I get super upset and irritated but the way this trip is going, I may as well plan to chill out now and go with the flow.

Pic of me at the airport.

Mom:
The one who just goes with the flow. My Mom and I have a love/hate vacation relationship. She goes along with whatever I do and makes major sacrifices to make sure my trip planning OCD is satisfied. On the other hand she is the source of a lot of my frustration and suffers from a condition I would like to call selective amnesia and a severe case of pointless questions. I could tell her something we are doing and five minutes later will seriously ask me; "So, what are we doing?" Nevertheless, I am going to choose to focus on the positive on this trip. Here is a picture of her at the airport.

Up next: Day 1: Travel and we have been seriously driving for three hours, I think we are lost!

Links!!
Day 1: Part 1, Part 2
Day 2: Part 1, Part 2 (Universal Studios)
Day 3

Last edited by myasma; 12-30-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: