DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
moobar25
Mouseketeer

Space for pack-n-play in studio?

Question for all you experts.
I'm staying in a studio at BLT & BCV this fall. Is there enough room to set up the pack-n-play when the sofa bed is open? Right now the plan is for DH, DD(8mo then) and I to stay there. In which case we'll have enough room for the PnP. What if there is another person staying on the sofa bed - will we be able to set up the PnP? I've stayed in a studio at BCV before but I hear the BLT studios are smaller.
AKV-CL 1/15, BCV/BLT 9/14, BC 8/14 Villains, AKV-CL/BCV 5/14, BWV/OKW 3/14 Anniversary, BC-CL/BLT/BWV 11/13 Wine & Dine Marathon, BLT/BCV 9/13 Family Reunion, YC-CL 6/13 Star Wars, BCV/BLT 1/13 Birthday Surprise, BLT/BCV 10/12 DH Birthday, BCV 5/12 Baby's 1st trip, AKV 5/11, BWV 5/10, SSR 9/08, BCV 5/08, BCV 5/07, VWL 5/05 Honeymoon

moobar25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Your are right; the BLT studios are smaller than other DVC resort studios. But in some respects, the BLT studios have a better utilization of the space that they have compared to other studios. You should have plenty of room to put a pack-n-play in the alcove area next to the door that connects the studio to the adjoining one-bedroom villa. We don't use the pack-n-play, but we use that area for our suitcases and other belongings that don't fit in the closet.
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
Your are right; the BLT studios are smaller than other DVC resort studios. But in some respects, the BLT studios have a better utilization of the space that they have compared to other studios. You should have plenty of room to put a pack-n-play in the alcove area next to the door that connects the studio to the adjoining one-bedroom villa. We don't use the pack-n-play, but we use that area for our suitcases and other belongings that don't fit in the closet.
I agree that the area that has the connecting door would be fine for a pack n play. DH has his opened suitcase in that area right now, but if he had chosen to unpack, rather than live out of it, we wold be fine. DGS, 8, sleeps on the sofa bed. We're fine in this BLT studio!

Bobbi
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
nvrenoughdisney
Mouseketeer

We stayed in a studio at BLT for 10 days with a family of 5 in March (2 adults, 3 kids: 8, 6, and 1). We were worried based on all the reviews here that we wouldn't fit. However, it was fine. We opened the pack n play at the end of one of the beds, and there was still room to walk by it. We did fold the couch up each day but left the pack n play open.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #5
com_op_2000
DVC Member since '93

Yes at BCV, we have placed the PnP between the bed and sofa.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: