Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #886
SouthJersey
Yeah Buddy
 
SouthJersey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia/South Jersey
Posts: 1,014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Figment View Post
It is not "dinner jacket" required. It is "jacket" which includes sports jacket, blazer, suit, military "Class A", etc.
Ah the guy from Pixie vacation kept saying, "Dinner jacket is required". He knows I'm still in contract with the USMC, wonder why he never mentioned that.

He had me under the impression that I needed a full suit lol.
It would be nice if the website makes note of that, thanks!
__________________
I'm a Disney freak
  • 1992 - Caribbean Beach *Hey I was only 2!*
  • 1995 - Yacht & Beach Club
  • 2000 - Off Disney, Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista
  • 2001 - Port Orleans
  • 2007 - Wilderness Lodge *Favorite!*
  • 2008 - School Senior Trip, Sports Resort, Great Trip!
  • 2010 - Christmas Trip! First Disney trip with the GF and first trip I've booked myself.
  • 2012 - Food and Wine Festival - Wilderness Lodge
  • 2013 - Christmas Trip 2! - Caribbean Beach
Marines 3rd Battalion, 5th Regiment - Dark Horse battalion - of Camp Pendleton
0311 of the United States Marine Corps
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 1st Place Amateur Mid-Heavy Weight
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 3rd Place Men's Mid-Heavy Weight
SouthJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #887
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 23,348

I think in today's "lack of any sort of decorum society" dress code, they are trying to avoid having people show up in T-shirts and sweat shorts like I saw at CA Grill on my last visit. By applying a minimum dress code which requires a jacket then when people don't meet the dress code, they hopefully are at least wearing a collared shirt and something similar to a coat.

All they want is for people to dress respectfully in the restaurant so that everyone feels they are enjoying a meal that is worthy of donning appropriate apparrel. Back in the day people used to actually dress up to ride on planes, we don't see that any more. Some people do like to dress up for dinner and it's a shame when they have to sit next to someone who rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing they found on the floor.

Not trying to be on a soapbox, but when dining at a fine establishment. It's nice for people to look like they belong there. Also not knocking the person who said they wear jeans to fine dining events. I knew one guy who said that you could wear one "casual" piece of clothing as long as the others were designer. ie. Jeans with a Tuxedo top and designer jacket. or T-shirt with designer pants and jacket. I'm not sure I agree, but I can see his point. It can look "hip".
__________________
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #888
BC1836
DIS Veteran
 
BC1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts: 2,399

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
I think in today's "lack of any sort of decorum society" dress code, they are trying to avoid having people show up in T-shirts and sweat shorts like I saw at CA Grill on my last visit. By applying a minimum dress code which requires a jacket then when people don't meet the dress code, they hopefully are at least wearing a collared shirt and something similar to a coat.

All they want is for people to dress respectfully in the restaurant so that everyone feels they are enjoying a meal that is worthy of donning appropriate apparrel. Back in the day people used to actually dress up to ride on planes, we don't see that any more. Some people do like to dress up for dinner and it's a shame when they have to sit next to someone who rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing they found on the floor.
Indeed. Well said.

It is unfortunate that CG proclaims a dress code and never enforces it. We regularly dine at CG and will do so this month, but besides the quality of food, the only thing that distinguishes CG from Gasparilla's is its elevated location. Our next V&A dinner: December.

All the best.
__________________
The 20th Century...'74-'00 (23 visits): Multiple stays at the Contemporary, Golf Resort, Old Key West, Port Orleans, Polynesian, Dixie Landings, Grand Floridian, offsite locations + one Disneyland trip.

The 21st Century (40 visits): '01: Yacht Club.....'02: Animal Kingdom Lodge & Grand Floridian.....'03: Wilderness Lodge & Grand Floridian.....'04: Grand Floridian.....'05: Beach Club & Grand Floridian.....'06: (May) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Beach Club.....'07: (March) Polynesian & Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Beach Club; (Dec.) Coronado Springs & Grand Floridian; '08: (March) Port Orleans Riverside & Polynesian; (May-June) Grand Floridian; (June) Paradise Pier @ Disneyland; (Oct.) Beach Club; (Dec.) Beach Club; '09 (March) Grand Floridian; (June) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Grand Floridian; (Dec.) Grand Floridian; '10 (March) Grand Floridian; (May-June) Grand Floridian; (Aug.) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk: Garden Suites; (Dec.) Grand Floridian....'11 (April) Grand Floridian; (June) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk: Garden Suites; (Dec.) Grand Floridian....'12 (March-April) Grand Floridian: Presidential Suite; (May) Grand Californian @ Disneyland; (Aug.) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk: Garden Suites; (Dec.) Grand Floridian...'13 (April) Grand Floridian; (Aug.) Grand Floridian: Roy Disney Suite; (Oct.) Boardwalk; (Dec.) Beach Club & Grand Floridian...'14 (April) Grand Floridian: Roy Disney Suite...(Aug.) Grand Floridian; (Oct.) Boardwalk
BC1836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #889
SouthJersey
Yeah Buddy
 
SouthJersey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia/South Jersey
Posts: 1,014

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
I think in today's "lack of any sort of decorum society" dress code, they are trying to avoid having people show up in T-shirts and sweat shorts like I saw at CA Grill on my last visit. By applying a minimum dress code which requires a jacket then when people don't meet the dress code, they hopefully are at least wearing a collared shirt and something similar to a coat.

All they want is for people to dress respectfully in the restaurant so that everyone feels they are enjoying a meal that is worthy of donning appropriate apparrel. Back in the day people used to actually dress up to ride on planes, we don't see that any more. Some people do like to dress up for dinner and it's a shame when they have to sit next to someone who rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing they found on the floor.

Not trying to be on a soapbox, but when dining at a fine establishment. It's nice for people to look like they belong there. Also not knocking the person who said they wear jeans to fine dining events. I knew one guy who said that you could wear one "casual" piece of clothing as long as the others were designer. ie. Jeans with a Tuxedo top and designer jacket. or T-shirt with designer pants and jacket. I'm not sure I agree, but I can see his point. It can look "hip".
As far as people "look like they belong there", that's exactly my point. It's like a dress up game of people playing house. What entitles someone to dine somewhere about their clothing? Just last month at Strip Steak by Michael Mina (same dress code as V&A's), I had the most obnoctious dinner experience ever. We sat about 10 feet from another table of four. The guy at the table was constantly trying to pass mucus from the back of his nasal passage, was laughing so obnoxiously loud at his own jokes and then we'd hear the occasional, "Well it's a damn good thing I bailed out on those put options and I shorted all of my JPMorg holds for a NICE FOUR HUNDRED 'THOW'! HAHA!!!" Was condescending to the waitress, etc.

My point above about such a dress code is it doesn't change the character at all of the person dining. I've sat in capital grille (a joke of a restaurant that people without money, think is a place for money) next to a guy with a shirt that read "Hangin with my Buds" and was a picture of marijuana buds on a clothes line. He was polite to the waiter and runners, quiet, answered/asked everything with a "please" or "thank you". Obviously the shirt is indecent and I wouldn't say it should be allowed into fine dining, but my point is, his attire would prevent him from getting into V&A's, but that obnoxious, loud moron in the full suit I sat to at Strip Steak, would be more than welcomed because of his 'look'. I agree entirely that shorts, sandals, sneakers and t-shirts should NOT be allowed, but a suit usually brings on a fake atmosphere of people valeting their honda's pretending they're pulling up in Bentley's and Rolls Royces.

After reading more though, it sounds as though business casual is fine. Original posts and reviews I read online made it sound like it was white/black tie and not even business casual. I was just worried that white tie would attract the same $50,000 a year income individual who acts like a snob in his glory at his once a year fine dining event and pretends he's white collar >.<
__________________
I'm a Disney freak
  • 1992 - Caribbean Beach *Hey I was only 2!*
  • 1995 - Yacht & Beach Club
  • 2000 - Off Disney, Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista
  • 2001 - Port Orleans
  • 2007 - Wilderness Lodge *Favorite!*
  • 2008 - School Senior Trip, Sports Resort, Great Trip!
  • 2010 - Christmas Trip! First Disney trip with the GF and first trip I've booked myself.
  • 2012 - Food and Wine Festival - Wilderness Lodge
  • 2013 - Christmas Trip 2! - Caribbean Beach
Marines 3rd Battalion, 5th Regiment - Dark Horse battalion - of Camp Pendleton
0311 of the United States Marine Corps
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 1st Place Amateur Mid-Heavy Weight
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 3rd Place Men's Mid-Heavy Weight
SouthJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #890
TinkerBelle_325
WDW Destination Blog owner and CSR FAQ thread runner!
 
TinkerBelle_325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario CANADA
Posts: 3,867

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJersey View Post
As far as people "look like they belong there", that's exactly my point. It's like a dress up game of people playing house. What entitles someone to dine somewhere about their clothing? Just last month at Strip Steak by Michael Mina (same dress code as V&A's), I had the most obnoctious dinner experience ever. We sat about 10 feet from another table of four. The guy at the table was constantly trying to pass mucus from the back of his nasal passage, was laughing so obnoxiously loud at his own jokes and then we'd hear the occasional, "Well it's a damn good thing I bailed out on those put options and I shorted all of my JPMorg holds for a NICE FOUR HUNDRED 'THOW'! HAHA!!!" Was condescending to the waitress, etc.

My point above about such a dress code is it doesn't change the character at all of the person dining. I've sat in capital grille (a joke of a restaurant that people without money, think is a place for money) next to a guy with a shirt that read "Hangin with my Buds" and was a picture of marijuana buds on a clothes line. He was polite to the waiter and runners, quiet, answered/asked everything with a "please" or "thank you". Obviously the shirt is indecent and I wouldn't say it should be allowed into fine dining, but my point is, his attire would prevent him from getting into V&A's, but that obnoxious, loud moron in the full suit I sat to at Strip Steak, would be more than welcomed because of his 'look'. I agree entirely that shorts, sandals, sneakers and t-shirts should NOT be allowed, but a suit usually brings on a fake atmosphere of people valeting their honda's pretending they're pulling up in Bentley's and Rolls Royces.

After reading more though, it sounds as though business casual is fine. Original posts and reviews I read online made it sound like it was white/black tie and not even business casual. I was just worried that white tie would attract the same $50,000 a year income individual who acts like a snob in his glory at his once a year fine dining event and pretends he's white collar >.<
Having dined at Victoria & Albert's several times I would have say it is definitely more than business casual. A jacket is required, but typically you do see most male patrons in suits and I have seen the odd tuxedo as well. I have not seen anyone in a sports jacket/casual blazer. Typically we have also seen women in dresses ranging from cocktail to full length with a few in a very dressy pant suit.

I don't think anyone here was trying to say that clothes are a reflection of personality, but rather in a fine dining establishment that offers french service, white linen, china and silver etc. that you want to look your best. Cutoff shorts and tank tops have their place, as do suits and cocktail dresses.

And as far as the guy at Strip Steak....you are going to find idiots in every income bracket
__________________
Past Trips to the World....CSR (18) CBR (8) POLY (5) WL (4) BC (3) YC (2) AKL (1) BWI (1) POR (1) Offsite (4)
Upcoming...October/November 2014 - AKL
Blog: WDW Destination Blog Twitter:@thedisneyfoodie Instagram: WDWDestination
UPCOMING TRIP REPORT: What's this? What's this? A Halloween AND Christmas TR? Oct/Nov 2014
UPCOMING DINING REPORT: ~First we eat, then we do everything else! Oct/Nov 2014~
TinkerBelle_325 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #891
SouthJersey
Yeah Buddy
 
SouthJersey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia/South Jersey
Posts: 1,014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBelle_325 View Post
Having dined at Victoria & Albert's several times I would have say it is definitely more than business casual. A jacket is required, but typically you do see most male patrons in suits and I have seen the odd tuxedo as well. I have not seen anyone in a sports jacket/casual blazer. Typically we have also seen women in dresses ranging from cocktail to full length with a few in a very dressy pant suit.

I don't think anyone here was trying to say that clothes are a reflection of personality, but rather in a fine dining establishment that offers french service, white linen, china and silver etc. that you want to look your best. Cutoff shorts and tank tops have their place, as do suits and cocktail dresses.

And as far as the guy at Strip Steak....you are going to find idiots in every income bracket
Haha true. Looks like I'll suck it up and break out the suit. My girlfriend really wants to try it, I'm just sickkkk of the stuffy atmospheres. I come from a family with wealth and it's the reason I even joined the Marines in the first place lol. I think I've just been so turned off from suits and the rest of it from growing up around it all and seeing what type of person it often brings. But, she wants to go so a suit it is
__________________
I'm a Disney freak
  • 1992 - Caribbean Beach *Hey I was only 2!*
  • 1995 - Yacht & Beach Club
  • 2000 - Off Disney, Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista
  • 2001 - Port Orleans
  • 2007 - Wilderness Lodge *Favorite!*
  • 2008 - School Senior Trip, Sports Resort, Great Trip!
  • 2010 - Christmas Trip! First Disney trip with the GF and first trip I've booked myself.
  • 2012 - Food and Wine Festival - Wilderness Lodge
  • 2013 - Christmas Trip 2! - Caribbean Beach
Marines 3rd Battalion, 5th Regiment - Dark Horse battalion - of Camp Pendleton
0311 of the United States Marine Corps
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 1st Place Amateur Mid-Heavy Weight
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 3rd Place Men's Mid-Heavy Weight
SouthJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #892
TinkerBelle_325
WDW Destination Blog owner and CSR FAQ thread runner!
 
TinkerBelle_325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario CANADA
Posts: 3,867

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJersey View Post
Haha true. Looks like I'll suck it up and break out the suit. My girlfriend really wants to try it, I'm just sickkkk of the stuffy atmospheres. I come from a family with wealth and it's the reason I even joined the Marines in the first place lol. I think I've just been so turned off from suits and the rest of it from growing up around it all and seeing what type of person it often brings. But, she wants to go so a suit it is
LOL I can understand the stuffy atmosphere thing, but I really didn't find V&A stuffy. Our servers have been great at picking up that we are a laid back family, that we like to talk and interact with the servers beyond giving our order.

For example, I love taking pictures of food and writing dining reviews so I bring my camera and a notebook. The servers actually played around with me! One listed the 20 ingredients in a dish SOOOO fast and then laughed and said "I'm guessing you need to hear that again?" It is fancy, but very comfortable!

Another example: there was a very well dressed couple behind us and they ordered about every upcharge imaginable! They had the full ounce of caviar each, the waygu, the abalone etc. Several bottles of vintage wines as well. They were more interested in the fact that I took pictures and at the end of the meal stopped by to talk to us and see how we liked the meal as they have been to V&A once a year since it opened and they had never seen anyone take pictures and notes. The staff joked and laughed with them as well.

I think you will enjoy the experience. It is still Disney under the pretenses of being a fine dining establishment. The great CM's are masters of reading what type of experience each guest wants and the servers at V&A are no different
__________________
Past Trips to the World....CSR (18) CBR (8) POLY (5) WL (4) BC (3) YC (2) AKL (1) BWI (1) POR (1) Offsite (4)
Upcoming...October/November 2014 - AKL
Blog: WDW Destination Blog Twitter:@thedisneyfoodie Instagram: WDWDestination
UPCOMING TRIP REPORT: What's this? What's this? A Halloween AND Christmas TR? Oct/Nov 2014
UPCOMING DINING REPORT: ~First we eat, then we do everything else! Oct/Nov 2014~
TinkerBelle_325 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #893
Beka
Goes to 11
 
Beka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBelle_325 View Post
It is fancy, but very comfortable!

I think you will enjoy the experience. It is still Disney under the pretenses of being a fine dining establishment. The great CM's are masters of reading what type of experience each guest wants and the servers at V&A are no different
AGREED! I took pics as well (obviously, by my siggy), and they had no problem with it, and even made sure I got a good shot of the food! The waiters are a cut above the rest, and not pretentious at all!
__________________
Celebrating 10 years together, a Victoria & Albert's review



Trips to see The Mouse
1984 1988 1992 1994 1995 1996 2009 2010 2012 2013
_____________________________________________
Kyle & me DS DS Matches Booger
RIP, Papa. Thanks for introducing the love of Disney!
Beka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #894
jkh1978
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 847

I would say it was very stuffy when we were there Dec 2010. So much so that when I booked another 5-star restaurant as a surprise for my tenth anniversary, my wife was very nervous that it was going to be as uncomfortable as V&A.
__________________
jkh1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #895
princessaloha
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 270

Hello! We will be going in September and I will report back then but here's my thoughts on it being possibly "stuffy". My DH and I are looking at it as kind of a dinner theater/costume party situation. When researching the V&A, it made us think of the Titanic and how they dined. Love the opulence and lore surrounding the Titanic. Since there is little to no chance of us every getting to experience Titanic dinning, this seemed like a good alternative. Heck if they allowed us to wear Titanic type costumes, corsets, laced up boots, etc, I would do it. So an evening gown and jacket/tie with quietly clanking silverware in the background is no big deal to us.

I think we just need to go in with the right mind set and it'll make wonderful memories!
princessaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #896
RaisedOnDisney7106
Earning My Ears
 
RaisedOnDisney7106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 52

We just dined there tonight and had an amazing time. The atmosphere was comfortable and not stuffy at all. The waiters and hostesses did a great job making you feel relaxed and made sure you had a wonderful time. I took pictures of every course and all the cast members we interacted with asked if we would like them to take our picture for us (upon entering, at the table, when leaving). It was fancy but not snooty at all and I never noticed anyone concerned with what others were doing, just everyone having a wonderful experience.
__________________
RaisedOnDisney7106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #897
WsPrincess
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,210

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkh1978 View Post
I would say it was very stuffy when we were there Dec 2010. So much so that when I booked another 5-star restaurant as a surprise for my tenth anniversary, my wife was very nervous that it was going to be as uncomfortable as V&A.
Can I ask what made it uncomfortable? DH is excited for the food but is worried about sticking out like a sore thumb
WsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #898
MoonFaerie
DIS Veteran
 
MoonFaerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Big Orange Country
Posts: 1,748

We didn't find it stuffy at all in Dec. I didn't feel out of place at all, and I even had fuchsia and purple streaks in my hair.
__________________
Me DS (10) DD (9)
MoonFaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #899
JenKatt
Geek in training
 
JenKatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Apollo Beach, Fl
Posts: 2,136

We've eaten there quite a number of times and never found it stuffy or uncomfortable. We have however found it to be a wonderful change from our daily lives and an opportunity to get dressed nicely and not feel out of place because of it
__________________
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page." (St. Augustine)




JenKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #900
SouthJersey
Yeah Buddy
 
SouthJersey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia/South Jersey
Posts: 1,014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenKatt View Post
We've eaten there quite a number of times and never found it stuffy or uncomfortable. We have however found it to be a wonderful change from our daily lives and an opportunity to get dressed nicely and not feel out of place because of it
We were going to give it a try, I just feel too out of character to get into full casual attire at my age and personality lol. Dressed up for dining for me would usually be dark wash jeans, a pair of steve madden shoes, a button down and a sport blazer.

My sister is good friends with Todd English and he told us to come on over to Bluezoo and he'd make sure his staff makes it a good time, so we're just going to play it safe with that. Plus my sister will kill me if I stood up his offer lol
__________________
I'm a Disney freak
  • 1992 - Caribbean Beach *Hey I was only 2!*
  • 1995 - Yacht & Beach Club
  • 2000 - Off Disney, Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista
  • 2001 - Port Orleans
  • 2007 - Wilderness Lodge *Favorite!*
  • 2008 - School Senior Trip, Sports Resort, Great Trip!
  • 2010 - Christmas Trip! First Disney trip with the GF and first trip I've booked myself.
  • 2012 - Food and Wine Festival - Wilderness Lodge
  • 2013 - Christmas Trip 2! - Caribbean Beach
Marines 3rd Battalion, 5th Regiment - Dark Horse battalion - of Camp Pendleton
0311 of the United States Marine Corps
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 1st Place Amateur Mid-Heavy Weight
2010 NPC NY Metropolitan - 3rd Place Men's Mid-Heavy Weight
SouthJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Target Savings Thread Whitty Budget Board 1016 04-18-2011 05:52 PM
Disney Picture of the Day Thread - June 12, 2009 WeatherbySwann Theme Parks Community 3744 02-01-2010 07:48 PM
The 2009 Vero Beach Adoration and INFO thread MiaSRN62 DVC-Mousecellaneous 1502 01-18-2010 08:38 PM
8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers:Kids thread AL'N'STEVE Disney Cruise Meets 221 08-22-2009 07:47 PM
The What's For Dinner Thread - May '09(recipe index in OP) TigerKat Community Board 3231 08-02-2009 01:39 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: