Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
quantumottle
DIS Veteran

Your situation sounds very similar to ours. We'll be there this evening, and if we can add a day we'll go on arrival day (today) otherwise, we'll go tomorrow.

Thanks for the update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmusic View Post
So the consensus, if there is one, is to go on arrival day to the main ticket kiosks outside between the two parks, take your original tickets, ask to upgrade prior to any use, and that way you can decide if you want to use the day of arrival or not? Daughter is going in a few weeks and we were shocked to read no more 6-day passes available online. While our experience in Disneyland means I can see nearly everything I want to in 2-3 days, we also like to go at a slower pace, take breaks, go the evening of arrival and go a little the day of departure. Also usually we take someone who hasn't been EVER to the parks or hasn't been in many years and it's fun to do it all....

I will print out the VP's article comments, saying it's just a nice place to "hang out" and of making it possible to go from a 5-day to a 6-day vacation, along with some helpful tips, that way hopefully they can be persuasive.

Anything else I'm missing at this point?
quantumottle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: