Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #26
ShhhQ
DIS Veteran

I didn't even know a thread like this existed until just now...

I have a prayer request.... After a long illness, my Mother passed away last week. She and I did everything together, we were inseparable! I haven't been back to work, and find the thought a bit daunting as I work in retail and have to put a smiling face on for the customers... I am most definitely not allowed to cry (although I think they would give me a little leeway right now). I am understandably upset and can't get through a day yet without crying... but the finances are there staring me in the face... ya see my Mom died without insurance, without any kind of savings.... and due to her long illness, my paycheck has suffered while I took care of her. I am now facing losing my home and my car because I don't have the money to pay the rent or car payment... I am already looking for a smaller more affordable home, but am unsure how to make a deposit or even get approved with my income reflecting so low. Please pray.

Sad to say that a trip to Disney and the scariest ride you went on was a bus ride!!!
Enjoy your vacation, you may never know when your last vacation will end up being your LAST VACATION!!
ShhhQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: