Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #121
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomDad&2boys View Post
We are trying Club Level for the first time at Poly. I'm wondering if the IPO is able to help with surprises? My 3 boys have always wanted the Mickey balloons that you see in all the parks but I've always encouraged them to pick another 'treat'. I'd love it if they could have balloons waiting for them on arrival in the room. Any chance they could arrange this?

This was at sugarloaf at GF...perhaps Poly could do the same

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 08-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #122
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

Tomorrow we are headed back to the BWI!!! Cannot wait to be there and see all of our "family".
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #123
MagicallyDelicious
Mouseketeer

I'm climbing on board! I just booked my first club level room. I still may switch it to the WL, but we're booked at AKL club level.

I too have a child that has to eat a gluten free diet, so it's nice to know that I'll be able to pick some brains. I'll have one extremely picky son, and one GF daughter with me. This should be fun!

ETA: And a relative who doesn't want to come too. I can't forget that one!
Old 08-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #124
mchamber99
Earning My Ears

Does any one have a copy of the floor layout in the Hawaii Building at Poly? I think it would help me with requesting a specific room.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #125
TigrLvsPooh
Disney's Ultimate Fan, and our very own Travel Channel television star!!!
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchamber99 View Post
Does any one have a copy of the floor layout in the Hawaii Building at Poly? I think it would help me with requesting a specific room.
http://www.tikimanpages.com/tiki/qui...s/quick-hawaii

then click where it says "floor plan" under the pic for a window to pop open with all the floor plans for each floor of that building
Old 08-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #126
mchamber99
Earning My Ears

Thanks that's just what i was looking for.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #127
TigrLvsPooh
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchamber99 View Post
Thanks that's just what i was looking for.
Tikiman's site is the best resource for Poly info He's a very nice guy and also has a facebook page you can follow. I highly recommend using his site and following him if you are planning a trip at the Poly. He does a ton of work and is a true Poly lover.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #128
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadjones View Post
On a personal note....We are just over two weeks until or amazing two week stay at Wilderness Lodge Club Level. I know I mentioned its our first stay at CL but Im not sure if I mentioned it here. So super exited!!!!
Almost there!! We leave in 2 weeks too, but will be in Ft. Lauderdale for a week before heading up to WDW! Are you packed yet? My suitcases are out!
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Old 08-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #129
TigrLvsPooh
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Almost there!! We leave in 2 weeks too, but will be in Ft. Lauderdale for a week before heading up to WDW! Are you packed yet? My suitcases are out!
My suitcases are out, but empty! Leaving in 62 hours!
Old 08-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #130
eacosper
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndquinn View Post
And, secondly, would it be possible to bring someone to the Old Faithful Club that is not staying in our room? I'm not trying to bring a bunch of people to get freebies, but just wondering if we can bring grandma for coffee or a drink in a space outside the room (we could even pay for the extra person if that's an option.)

Thanks so much for your suggestions!
When DH and I stayed at CL at the GF I had my maid of honor up one afternoon to the room and the CM at the lounge introduced herself to us and mentioned that she had seen our wedding (it was in the lobby of the conference part of the hotel) and that she thought that MOH had been beautiful. She must have known that my MOH was not on our CL reservation but she ended with Welcome to GF CL let me show you girls around and went to the back and got each of us a cupcake.

That being said, I don't think that you will have any problem bring Grandmother up for a coffee or drink, if anything the CM will probably welcome her with open arms!

Old 08-02-2012, 07:55 AM   #131
mommadjones
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Yup totally packed(but for my toiletries). My boys are too My dd is not though, she would be if she let me pack for her
So many friendly faces at WDW at the end of August!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:04 AM   #132
TigrLvsPooh
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Yup totally packed(but for my toiletries). My boys are too My dd is not though, she would be if she let me pack for her
So many friendly faces at WDW at the end of August!
Ok, now I feel like I should pack! Leaving in 48 hours!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #133
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
On a personal note....We are just over two weeks until or amazing two week stay at Wilderness Lodge Club Level. I know I mentioned its our first stay at CL but Im not sure if I mentioned it here. So super exited!!!!
Staying two weeks at the WL sounds heavenly ......you are going to love WL CL. Our first CL stay was at the WL and it was amazing......the food offerings were great and the CMs were awesome . Have a great trip and enjoy the Lodge .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 08-02-2012, 10:14 AM   #134
LaurieN
DIS Veteran

We will be staying at the Beach Club CL this Nov. I know there is juice in the lounge for breakfast but what kind? Is it only apple and orange? If so, can I request grapefruit?
Thanks,
laurie
Old 08-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #135
TigrLvsPooh
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieN View Post
We will be staying at the Beach Club CL this Nov. I know there is juice in the lounge for breakfast but what kind? Is it only apple and orange? If so, can I request grapefruit?
Thanks,
laurie
Definitely check out the YC/BC information thread for a list of all foods and drinks. http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2932091 Scroll down to post #11

I'm not sure if you can make a special request for Grapefruit juice or not, but it never hurts to ask.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: