Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #16
BeckWhy
The Tag Fairy prefers to remain an enigma ;)

Maybe it's because I'm a Yankee I don't really know the difference between hominey and grits. But in the stores here, they are interchangable.

A few trips ago in WDW my ex and I were waiting for the bus back to POP and someone (who was there before us) had thrown popcorn everywhere. So the ducks kept coming up to us, even after they at all the popcorn. We were surrounded. And I didn't want to get nipped at. So I was sitting on the queue railing. Another bus driver drove over and started yelling at us not to feed the ducks. And we were like, this is how it was when we got here. And he goes "NO! I saw you throw all that popcorn on the ground for those ducks!" And we were like, "No you didn't. We didn't have popcorn, where's our popcorn box? And if you really think that then have security pull the tapes and watch... NO POPCORN." We were kind of like... wow...
September 2012 - 1st Trip to Disneyland!|November 2009 - Solo Trip at POP|November 2008 - POP with my ex-boyfriend|September 2006 - POP with my ex-boyfriend|January 2004 - POP with my older sister|March 2002 - ASMo with the Frewsburg cheerleaders (first time on site!)|April 1999 - Off Site with the family|April 1998 - Off Site with the family USF only trip|July 1997 - Off Site with the family|July 1994 - Off Site with the family|January 1987 - Off Site with the family|April 1984 - Off Site with the family|June 1983 - Off Site with the family
BeckWhy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: