Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #211
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Hi Kim! Just a quick hello! I loved your lunch update! It was so fun to see all of your family introduced to us. I'm glad so many came and you had such a good time together.

Control Z huh? Does that let you "back up" to before you lost whatever? I'm not a computer whiz by any means.

I didn't know you worked medical. I am a coder at an ortho clinic. Kind of the same thing happened to me - I was an office manager for a surgeon across the hall several years ago. I left my job to take care of my grandkids and work my home business. Last fall I ran into my now director and she asked if I would do some part time coding for them. Now I work 9-5 Tues-Fri and I love it - no headaches - just do my job and go home!

Credentialling! It is a huge responsibility and so hard to get right - the companies all want so many different things - but I know you will do a good job! What did you do at that office before?
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #212
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
You are correct that they should have something built at the Maliboomer.

I will do the rider swap one day.

With young kids does make a Disney park trip very fun.
Agreed on all counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
WOW! You had a lot of people there and I do NOT now how you handled all of them, but kudos to you! for doing THAT!
After getting over the late start they gave us that morning, everyone truly was a joy. We all had a great time separately other than the lunch. I really love all of our family, so I was happy so many of them came to celebrate with Connor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Hi Kim! Just a quick hello! I loved your lunch update! It was so fun to see all of your family introduced to us. I'm glad so many came and you had such a good time together.

Control Z huh? Does that let you "back up" to before you lost whatever? I'm not a computer whiz by any means.

I didn't know you worked medical. I am a coder at an ortho clinic. Kind of the same thing happened to me - I was an office manager for a surgeon across the hall several years ago. I left my job to take care of my grandkids and work my home business. Last fall I ran into my now director and she asked if I would do some part time coding for them. Now I work 9-5 Tues-Fri and I love it - no headaches - just do my job and go home!

Credentialling! It is a huge responsibility and so hard to get right - the companies all want so many different things - but I know you will do a good job! What did you do at that office before?
Thanks. It was really nice that so many people were able to make it. Everyone really seemed to have a great time.

I am no computer whiz either. Crap (who was a computer engineering major before switching over to Business Management) taught me that. He really is a whiz. It only works on here about half the time. Connor likes to swipe at the keyboard when I am holding him. I try to save longer responses for when he is napping or even type them up in word, so I can save before a swipe.

I love the people I work(ed) for. Years ago when the idea of managing the office came up, I scoffed. No way Jose!!! Fast forward many years (as I was there for 11 years 2 months and have been gone for 1 year 10 months), my little sister (Kati) is the office manager. After working for her the past few days, I think she is pretty good at it. My new re-hire date was exactly two days before my original hire date thirteen years later, which I thought was funny.

When I last worked, I was an account manager for the billing department. It is a small business, so I did a lot of things (including coding). Speaking of coding, can you ever look at a license plate with a common code and not say diabetes when you see 250 or hypternsion when you see 401? I know the extensions are missing and your codes are different, since you do specialty billing. It worked for me, because I was working from home full time. When Xander started preschool (two days a week), I went in one semi (9-3) full workday a week. Crap was travelling a lot for work, so it was nice that I rarely had to leave the house while he was gone. When the economy went down, they wanted me to work in the office to cut staff and have me cover other jobs. Since they needed to make cuts anyway and I was not ready to go back into the office, we decided together that I would be cut. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I did not want to have another kid while I was working from home, because it was a lot of work. After I stopped working we decided to try for another kid and got Connor on our first try.

So far, I am not liking credentialing at all. On top of the fact that every company wants different information and there are so many hoops to jump through, I am having a hard time finding answers to the required questions. Just to get the employers between his residency and his private practice took a search party and a few hours! I am surprised that no one ever handled the records better. If I am there long enough, I will create a master Excel Spreadhseet with every possible username, password and answer to each important question. The problem is there is not enough time, because this employment was only meant to last 2-3 weeks.
kmedina is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #213
DisneytheKid
A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

Great TR. Crap Bag cracked me up
Countless times during the 80's and 90's
DisneytheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #214
deliareh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmedina View Post
Although my sister (Gennette) somehow talked me into playing softball for two seasons, I am terrible at it. In high school (when I was still in shape), I ran cross country. I’ve always wanted to do a marathon or half marathon. The big one here always takes place around Xander’s birthday.
I played softball too for two seasons at Desert Breeze in '07 and '08. It was fun having something to look forward to after a long week at work. I also ran cross country for a season in high school and track for two. Love that the Olympics are on right now! I've always wanted to run a marathon ever since my second grade teacher's aide showed off her medal from the LA marathon. I signed up for my first half before DS3 was born to encourage me to work out. I ran it 4 1/2 months after he was born. It was a blast to run, ok jog, up and down the Strip, especially as a local. I wholeheartedly encourage it. I jogged it this past Dec. too when the race was held at night. There was a lot of chaos on and off the course, but it was still pretty cool. The 1/2 marathon is pretty easy to train for. The longest I ever ran while training was an hour on the treadmill at 4-4.5 mph, 5 mph tops and I finished the race around 3 hours. The only thing I don't like about the Rock n' Roll races is the cost. I've talked my sisters and my cousin to run the Disneyland 1/2 with me in Sept. 2013. My cousin and I have sons who are only 12 days apart and we have the same due date this time around. We are going to enter the boys in the 200m Kid's Race and the babies in the diaper dash. I can't wait! (In case you were wondering, the DHs have planned to sit back with Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches).

Quote:
One day, I will get the Disney card. Right now, I have too many cards. When I figure out which one I want to close and do it, I will apply for that card. Hopefully, I do it before our next trip, so we can do the special meet and greets. If I am not working by then, I will try to talk Crap into applying. He always says the incentives are not good enough, so it is a hard sell.
I got the Disney card just for the meet n' greet. You also get a free 5x7 photo at each visit. We haven't charged anything to the card and you can often find great sign up deals for $200 or $100 back after your first transaction.

Quote:
I am still in awe over how much you got donw just before lunch. For us, we got fastpasses for RSR, took some photopass pictures, rode LM, met Duffy, rode TSMM, rode MJJ, rode Screamin’ and Jumpin Jellyfish. That looks like a lot compared to some people, so I do not want to complain. I know we could have done more, since lunch was not until 1pm. Crap said the dance place was a waste of space, but I disagree. Even though Xander does not like to dance directly with the characters (a rule he broke once this trip), he loves dancing. Connor always grooves to the music too. We have some music loving kids. No one ever asked us questions for our Disney buttons at all (other than asking Xander if Connor was his brother). I am glad they asked you questions even though your son was asleep. It sounds like a lot of fun. I do not know what group Flo was in, but I think I know all of the others.
We got a lot done bc DS3 isn't tall enough for a lot of the rides at DCA and the lines for character interactions are shorter than the ride lines. The RS are also awesome. I don't know how we'll visit Disneyland when the kids are tall enough to ride and we'll have to stand in the standby lines. My plan is to pull them out of school in Nov. or Jan. to go when there aren't any crowds. Priorities, priorities...

The dance place was so much fun and a nice, cool place to sit while DS3 burned off his energy. The photos with the rare Disney characters are great for the scrapbook I'm planning to make of our year at Disneyland. I would go back to Disneyland right now just to see more rare characters at the dance place. I only wish that they would sign autographs, but they're suppose to be dancing the entire time and only stop for a second to take a posed picture.

Oh, and the group that Flo was in was the Motorama Girls. It's not a fair question bc it wasn't in the movies. It's in the Cars storyteller book that DS3 got for his last birthday. DH sat on Luigi's side and won the race. I sat on Ramone's side and lost. I wonder if the side you're on indicates whether you'll win or lose. I prefer losing bc you get pointers on how to win the next race from Mater at the end.

Quote:
Xander loves all of the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so I regret that we never made it back to see Donald. He has not complained about it, so I guess it is okay. If the picture opportunity presents itself and one of the kids is sleeping, I still get them. Granted, I would probably not enter a line with both of them asleep, but we have ended that way.
Have you seen the Disney Junior Show in Hollywood Land at DCA? Xander would love it. It has the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einstein's and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

We have a couple of photos of characters with a napping DS3. We also have one with King Louie, myself and DH. I wish we would have remembered to put DS3 in the shot even if he was napping in the stroller.

Quote:
Yes, you mentioned how awesome APEE was. One day, we will get APs, but we have never had them before. How awesome that you were selected for the ToonTown Honorary Family! I’ve heard about things like that, which is why we need to keep getting to the parks as early as possible. Someday, that could be us. What an honor for you!
This was the only year where APs worked for us. DS3 wasn't in school yet and he was just old enough to appreciate it. We had originally planned to take DS3 to Disney when he was older and could work for it, i.e. cleaning his room, eating all of his meals, etc., but when he started recognizing characters and making a mad dash for them at the store, our hearts melted. We planned to take him for 3 days to see the Halloween decorations and another 2 days to see the Christmas decorations, so the APs turned out to be a cheaper alternative, so we thought. We've spent more with the APs on hotels, gas, food and souvenirs this year than if we had just taken those two trips, but it has all been worth it. Our girls are going to hate us when they see DS3's scrapbooks and all of the momentos we've acquired from our trips.

Quote:
The Merida ride was insane every time we walked by it even before it opened. The movie was just released the day before we saw her line, so that may have had something to do with it. I have only watched the Jedi Training Academy a few times, but we have never seen someone so young selected. How cool he has already done it twice! Xander has never been into doing it, so I will probably not watch it again until he changes his mind or Connor is old enough to participate. On the Dream, he actually agreed to participate, so we should try next time.
They had a little coloring station set up for the kids, which DS3 took advantage of while I stood in line. It helped with the wait and climbing that would have inevitably happened if he stood in line with me.

If Xander does want to participate in the Jedi Training Academy, I would recommend making a nice big sign so he gets noticed. That's how we got DS3 picked the first two times and he loved it. He was the last kid to duel Darth Vader both times and did better than a couple of the older kids. We don't usually let him watch TV, but he has seen all of the Star Wars movies and loves dueling DH with his light sabers.

Quote:
That story about the button really touched me. I love that Disney cast members go the extra mile for nice people. Not many people have that button. Only a small percentage can say they have the same birthday as Disneyland! Thank you for sharing your experience with me. It sounds like you had an amazing trip!
Thanks for reading my not so short TR. It's nice to have an outlet for this Disney obsession. My friends and family just don't understand the appeal of Disneyland and I didn't either until this year with my DS3. All they think about is the heat, expense, crowds and long lines. It's magical experiencing the park through DS3's eyes and we love the little things the CMs do to make it a truly special day.
deliareh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #215
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneytheKid View Post

Thanks. Crap will love that you find him funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliareh View Post
I played softball too for two seasons at Desert Breeze in '07 and '08. It was fun having something to look forward to after a long week at work. I also ran cross country for a season in high school and track for two. Love that the Olympics are on right now! I've always wanted to run a marathon ever since my second grade teacher's aide showed off her medal from the LA marathon. I signed up for my first half before DS3 was born to encourage me to work out. I ran it 4 1/2 months after he was born. It was a blast to run, ok jog, up and down the Strip, especially as a local. I wholeheartedly encourage it. I jogged it this past Dec. too when the race was held at night. There was a lot of chaos on and off the course, but it was still pretty cool. The 1/2 marathon is pretty easy to train for. The longest I ever ran while training was an hour on the treadmill at 4-4.5 mph, 5 mph tops and I finished the race around 3 hours. The only thing I don't like about the Rock n' Roll races is the cost. I've talked my sisters and my cousin to run the Disneyland 1/2 with me in Sept. 2013. My cousin and I have sons who are only 12 days apart and we have the same due date this time around. We are going to enter the boys in the 200m Kid's Race and the babies in the diaper dash. I can't wait! (In case you were wondering, the DHs have planned to sit back with Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwiches).

I love the Olypmics too. Soccer and swimming are my favorite events, because those are two of my all time favorite pasttimes. Speaking of swimming, we actually did a lot of that today. It is my favorite thing to do, because it does not feel like exercise. I did two seasons of cross country and one season of track, so we are opposites. During my freshman year of Cross Country, I made state. My sophomore year did not go as well, so I did not return as a junior. We had an awesome coach and I now regret that I stopped running, so I should have returned. The track season conflicted with my work schedule my sophomore year (which is when and where I met Crap, so I am not complaining). Before I dropped, I competed in one or two meets. My freshmen year of track was a lot of fun although I did not even qualify for zone in any events. I am impressed that you competed 4.5 months after your DS was born. As soon as I get my health issues worked out, I want to get back into shape and start running again. Hopefully, you do a full trip report for that trip, because I would love to read about it. Even though I ran to stay in shape for soccer, I still have a runner's heart.

I got the Disney card just for the meet n' greet. You also get a free 5x7 photo at each visit. We haven't charged anything to the card and you can often find great sign up deals for $200 or $100 back after your first transaction.

I've heard about the meet and greets and should have applied when I still had a full time job. Every time I thought about it, I said I will do that later when I close a different card. Then, my job went away. It is back part time for now, but it is only temporary.

We got a lot done bc DS3 isn't tall enough for a lot of the rides at DCA and the lines for character interactions are shorter than the ride lines. The RS are also awesome. I don't know how we'll visit Disneyland when the kids are tall enough to ride and we'll have to stand in the standby lines. My plan is to pull them out of school in Nov. or Jan. to go when there aren't any crowds. Priorities, priorities...

Xander was just shy of the 40" mark when we took him to WDW right after his 3rd birthday too. Things do change when they get taller. Although, now I have Connor (who is very small for his age). I wanted to pull Xander out of school for a WDW trip in October 2013, but they can expell students who have more than three unexcused absences and Crap is using his only week of vacation to take our Spring Break cruise. We'll see what happens, because I have not given up on either of them yet.

The dance place was so much fun and a nice, cool place to sit while DS3 burned off his energy. The photos with the rare Disney characters are great for the scrapbook I'm planning to make of our year at Disneyland. I would go back to Disneyland right now just to see more rare characters at the dance place. I only wish that they would sign autographs, but they're suppose to be dancing the entire time and only stop for a second to take a posed picture.

I agree the dance place was awesome. Xander and Connor also agree. Crap called it a waste of space.

Oh, and the group that Flo was in was the Motorama Girls. It's not a fair question bc it wasn't in the movies. It's in the Cars storyteller book that DS3 got for his last birthday. DH sat on Luigi's side and won the race. I sat on Ramone's side and lost. I wonder if the side you're on indicates whether you'll win or lose. I prefer losing bc you get pointers on how to win the next race from Mater at the end.

We sat on Ramone's both times. The frist time we won, and the second time we lost. It must be random. I do not remember getting pointers, but then again it was still a lot of fun.

Have you seen the Disney Junior Show in Hollywood Land at DCA? Xander would love it. It has the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einstein's and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Xander loves the show, so we have never missed it in any of his trips to DLR or WDW. It has been the same since he was 4 months old (Minnie's surprise party). The only difference is they changed My Friends Tigger and Pooh to Jake and The Neverland Pirates. Xander preferred when it had Pooh, because he is not a huge Jake fan. He never gets up and dances with the other kids though.

We have a couple of photos of characters with a napping DS3. We also have one with King Louie, myself and DH. I wish we would have remembered to put DS3 in the shot even if he was napping in the stroller.

It is nice to have some photos of just you and your DH too. Those are shots Crap and I do not get often now that we have the kiddos.

This was the only year where APs worked for us. DS3 wasn't in school yet and he was just old enough to appreciate it. We had originally planned to take DS3 to Disney when he was older and could work for it, i.e. cleaning his room, eating all of his meals, etc., but when he started recognizing characters and making a mad dash for them at the store, our hearts melted. We planned to take him for 3 days to see the Halloween decorations and another 2 days to see the Christmas decorations, so the APs turned out to be a cheaper alternative, so we thought. We've spent more with the APs on hotels, gas, food and souvenirs this year than if we had just taken those two trips, but it has all been worth it. Our girls are going to hate us when they see DS3's scrapbooks and all of the momentos we've acquired from our trips.

They have never worked for us. The most we have ever been as adults is twice a year. If we could take at least three trips, they would be worth it. Disney is smart that way. You save on the total ticket price but spend a lot more on all of the extras. As long as all of the extras can be worked into your budget, it is worth every penny though.

They had a little coloring station set up for the kids, which DS3 took advantage of while I stood in line. It helped with the wait and climbing that would have inevitably happened if he stood in line with me.

That's good. We waited in so many long character lines at WDW last trip that I just was not willing to do it this time. Since we did not wait in that many this time, I may be more willing to next time.

If Xander does want to participate in the Jedi Training Academy, I would recommend making a nice big sign so he gets noticed. That's how we got DS3 picked the first two times and he loved it. He was the last kid to duel Darth Vader both times and did better than a couple of the older kids. We don't usually let him watch TV, but he has seen all of the Star Wars movies and loves dueling DH with his light sabers.

That is a great tip. Thanks. We can make one next time just in case. If he chooses not to participate, we can just keep it hidden. Xander is finally warming up to things like that, so I would love to see him do it.

Thanks for reading my not so short TR. It's nice to have an outlet for this Disney obsession. My friends and family just don't understand the appeal of Disneyland and I didn't either until this year with my DS3. All they think about is the heat, expense, crowds and long lines. It's magical experiencing the park through DS3's eyes and we love the little things the CMs do to make it a truly special day.
Thanks for sharing it with me. I honestly love reading about what others did and how things went. It helps me plan for next time. Plus, I like hearing that people I've come to like on the boards are having a good time of their own. Some people do not get my love for Disney either, so I love coming to the DIS too. My love for Disney was there as a kid but did not re-open until I took Xander on his first trip. Watching your kid enjoy the magic is the best.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #216
CrapBag
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneytheKid
It's what I do. #BingStatus
Old 07-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #217
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrapBag View Post
You will always be more of a Ross than a Chandler to me.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:48 AM   #218
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Agreed on all counts.

After getting over the late start they gave us that morning, everyone truly was a joy. We all had a great time separately other than the lunch. I really love all of our family, so I was happy so many of them came to celebrate with Connor.

Thanks. It was really nice that so many people were able to make it. Everyone really seemed to have a great time.

I am no computer whiz either. Crap (who was a computer engineering major before switching over to Business Management) taught me that. He really is a whiz. It only works on here about half the time. Connor likes to swipe at the keyboard when I am holding him. I try to save longer responses for when he is napping or even type them up in word, so I can save before a swipe.

I love the people I work(ed) for. Years ago when the idea of managing the office came up, I scoffed. No way Jose!!! Fast forward many years (as I was there for 11 years 2 months and have been gone for 1 year 10 months), my little sister (Kati) is the office manager. After working for her the past few days, I think she is pretty good at it. My new re-hire date was exactly two days before my original hire date thirteen years later, which I thought was funny.

When I last worked, I was an account manager for the billing department. It is a small business, so I did a lot of things (including coding). Speaking of coding, can you ever look at a license plate with a common code and not say diabetes when you see 250 or hypternsion when you see 401? I know the extensions are missing and your codes are different, since you do specialty billing. It worked for me, because I was working from home full time. When Xander started preschool (two days a week), I went in one semi (9-3) full workday a week. Crap was travelling a lot for work, so it was nice that I rarely had to leave the house while he was gone. When the economy went down, they wanted me to work in the office to cut staff and have me cover other jobs. Since they needed to make cuts anyway and I was not ready to go back into the office, we decided together that I would be cut. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I did not want to have another kid while I was working from home, because it was a lot of work. After I stopped working we decided to try for another kid and got Connor on our first try.

So far, I am not liking credentialing at all. On top of the fact that every company wants different information and there are so many hoops to jump through, I am having a hard time finding answers to the required questions. Just to get the employers between his residency and his private practice took a search party and a few hours! I am surprised that no one ever handled the records better. If I am there long enough, I will create a master Excel Spreadhseet with every possible username, password and answer to each important question. The problem is there is not enough time, because this employment was only meant to last 2-3 weeks.
can you ask for his resume or curriculum vitae? Hang in there - once you have the info gathered it gets easier for the next company

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

oh yes! I think in code - LOL - more when I worked peds - more general stuff I feel like such a nerd!
Old 08-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #219
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Sorry it is taking so long to get an update in. Had I known I would start working and how busy I would be when I started this TR, I would have waited a while. It seems like everything else in my life also got busier just as I started working. I will do at least one update this weekend and try to get caught up on everything else I read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
can you ask for his resume or curriculum vitae? Hang in there - once you have the info gathered it gets easier for the next company

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

oh yes! I think in code - LOL - more when I worked peds - more general stuff I feel like such a nerd!
His CV had not been updated in years. There were at least three terrible copies with conflicting information. I had to locate all of the original records. With that information, I created a new CV that looks so much better than all three of the other ones. None of them had dates for the jobs in between his residency and private practice, but I was able to find them thankfully.

I am compiling a list of all of the information I gather and created an Excel workbook. It gets updated everyday, because I keep researching and finding new things to put in it.

I will always think in code, so I am a nerd too.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #220
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

It's no problem Kim. You are busy with work and we are looking forward to your next update to your TR.
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #221
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
What are all these little things that he puts with the "#" sign? Is that his secret code? I know it has something to do with social media, but who needs anything besides the DIS?
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #222
CrapBag
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj

What are all these little things that he puts with the "#" sign? Is that his secret code? I know it has something to do with social media, but who needs anything besides the DIS?
#hashtag
Old 08-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #223
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Take your time and hang in there Kimberly! You know that I understand.

Signed Maddie up for Kindergarten yesterday, but luckily (I think) I'm too busy to feel sorry for myself.
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #224
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Quote:
#hashtag
He thinks in #hashtag
Old 08-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #225
Imagineer5
DIS Veteran

HI! Great updates. So nice to hear the lunch went well, though sorry about not taking pictures! If I have my camera with me, I take a TON of photos (and make sure DH gets some with me in it too...LOL) but I keep forgetting the stupid thing at home I hope you find some more!

Too cute about the milk picture!! IDK how we are going to switch over Aria from nursing, but I do hope to nurse for the full year and then wean after that. I will have so much frozen milk stored that she should be able to get it via a bottle for quite some time at daycare, too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: