Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #196
Gator Kate

DIS Veteran

I slipped today too. Had 2 greasy pieces of pizza. Dread to see the scale tomorrow. We will do better!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #197
Gator Kate

DIS Veteran

Guess I exercised enough yesterday that I lost 1/2 lb. in spite of the pizza pig out :-) Can finally move the ticker! Where is everyone?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #198
scdufek
Mouseketeer

Finally made it to two Zumba classes this week. My body is aching all over! Lol! That's a good thing though! It's been months since I have done Zumba, or any cardio, and the only exercise I've done this summer is swimming. With the low carb, I'm managing to lose a 1/2lb-1.5 a week, but definitely wanting to tone my muscles and hopefully keep the weightloss going. Hope everyone has a great week! We can do it!!!!
scdufek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #199
scdufek
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Kate View Post
Guess I exercised enough yesterday that I lost 1/2 lb. in spite of the pizza pig out :-) Can finally move the ticker! Where is everyone?

That's awesome Gator Kate!!!
scdufek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #200
Gator Kate

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdufek View Post
Finally made it to two Zumba classes this week. My body is aching all over! Lol! That's a good thing though! It's been months since I have done Zumba, or any cardio, and the only exercise I've done this summer is swimming.
Thanks for the encouragement. Lots of people love Zumba and get great results. I'm not one for classes. If I can't do it from home it doesn't happen. Swimming is excellent for toning and fun to boot. Do you do lots of laps? I used to be a swimmer but it's not in the cards for now.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #201
DisneyGirl4188
Mike's Princess
I won't tell you the really weird stuff I do

I had a not-so-good weekend. We ate a few things we shouldn't have on Friday and Saturday (plus I didn't exercise yesterday). I did bike five miles this morning and haven't eaten anything too bad today so I'm hoping that I am back on track and don't gain anything.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #202
DisneyFamily123
Use the Force, Luke!

Weekends

The weekends are always difficult because that's when family gets together. Everyone else is chomping down cake and ice cream and I'm having mouse size portions...... Still, I keep reminding myself of my top reasons for losing weight and getting healthy. I'm eating some delicious grilled chicken (fresh from the farm) and a healthy salad! I need one of those tickers...
Our Disney Vacations: 2008-2014, 6 trips: Halloween, Christmas, Star Wars Weekend. Favorite resorts - All Stars, Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian. Best Tip - Don't try to do it all... Go slower, relax, take a break, have an excuse to come back. Don't miss - Dapper Dans (MK), Flights of Wonder (AK), Fantasmic (HS), Mo-Rockin' (Epcot).
DisneyFamily123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #203
Gator Kate

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFamily123 View Post
I need one of those tickers...
It's super easy to get one on myfitnesspal.com then add it to your signature.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #204
ksloane
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Woohoo! That is great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdufek View Post
Finally made it to two Zumba classes this week. My body is aching all over! Lol! That's a good thing though! It's been months since I have done Zumba, or any cardio, and the only exercise I've done this summer is swimming. With the low carb, I'm managing to lose a 1/2lb-1.5 a week, but definitely wanting to tone my muscles and hopefully keep the weightloss going. Hope everyone has a great week! We can do it!!!!
Zumba - that's awesome. I'm sticking to Walking and Wii Fit for now.

Quote:
It's super easy to get one on myfitnesspal.com then add it to your signature.
Absolutely and speaking of that, I need to update my weight. Kind of sad because I signed up for this a long time ago and had gained a lot of weight since then so any weight I'm losing right now is not impacting my ticker. It's ok though. I'm happy to see it down (Thursday I was down 2.4 pounds from my last weigh-in!)
WDW: July 2006 - POR; December 2007 - POP; August 2008 - POP; June 2010 - ASMovies & POP; November 2010 - Global Resort Home; June 2011 - POP; October 2012 - ASMusic; June 2013 - CBR & AoA; October 2014 - Pop
DCL: June 2010 - Wonder; June 2012 - B2B Magic; December 2013/January 2014 - B2B Wonder; March 2014 - Dream; August 2015 - Wonder
ksloane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #205
alice99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksloane View Post
Woohoo!

Absolutely and speaking of that, I need to update my weight. Kind of sad because I signed up for this a long time ago and had gained a lot of weight since then so any weight I'm losing right now is not impacting my ticker. It's ok though. I'm happy to see it down (Thursday I was down 2.4 pounds from my last weigh-in!)

That happened to me too! I gained 3 lbs. right after I made my ticker .... but, now we are on the right track!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
alice99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #206
alice99
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a profile on the Myfitnesspal website??

I created a profile and am tracking my calories, exercise and weight on that website.

I was a WW member, but have given up my membership .... finally..... I was on the auto-pay plan for like a year and not using WW at all.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
alice99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #207
ilovepete
DIS Veteran

Can I jump in? Except my goal is 30 by the end of November. So maybe 20 by October?
Old 07-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #208
disprincessatheart
I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08

Today is my weigh in day. The scale didn't budge but I think it has more to do with last nights dinner at red robin than anything else. (i had the points for it, but still) I'm hoping by tomorrow morning I will be down a little bit since today has been good. The nice thing with ww is there aren't any forbidden foods, so I can have a small amount of even the junk if I want to spend the points, but Sunday splurges (to use up some leftover points before they expire Monday morning) make for bad Monday weigh-ins!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:20 AM   #209
molitva
Mouseketeer

And I'm back. My parents visited me last week and just left yesterday. After 5 days of no exercise and pretty bad eating (indulgent), I dreaded the scales but surprisingly, my weight didn't budge (up or down). I'm really pleased with that and I hope if I really push myself this week on the exercise that I'll see more than a 1lb/wk loss.

I'm also so exhausted from playing host all week that I'm already trying to find a way out of exercising tonight and starting my 6 day circuit tomorrow
molitva is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: