Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
Freckledginger
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeanBunny View Post
Ginger! I'm having major bag-envy! They're gorgeous! So put together! I'm starting to feel like mine look like a little like a childrens arts and crafts project! I looked through that site and found a couple that I loved- too bad I can't go back in time and get those instead- it probably would've been cheaper in the end! *sighs* I think I'm in the stage where I'm starting to question things, no matter how pointless those thoughts are now! Keep us posted with the goodies you put inside of the bags! You know that always peaks my interest!
Thanks, Jillian! They're a bit more of a classically romantic design than I had initially envisioned for welcome bags, but as I looked at other options they grew on me. Now that I've seen them in person, I'm really happy with the bags.

What are you talking about?! Your bags are fabulous! The design is perfect, and I'm sure the finished product will look amazing! And it means a lot more because you have made them yourself! You'll be able to say that most (if not all--can't recall the exact contents of your bags at the moment) of welcome bag goodies at DIY. That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tric8783 View Post
Love the bags!! We got ours from Wedding Chicks too and I loved them!! I got a coupon today for 25% off the site actually! I still want more after the fact! hahaha
Yeah, I've been a long time admirer of their shop They just have a bunch of really pretty things, so I can see how it might be tempting to go shopping again, hehe. Which bag design did you use again, Tricia? I'm sure I came across it in your PJ at some point, but it's just slipped my brain at the moment. What all did you put in your bags?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: