Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #31
dbarker
Mouseketeer
You can't miss my DH. He's a big burly USMC redneck w/ a fanny pack and acting like a kid who can't wait for the next ride at WDW.

We are at the 1 year mark. pa rtyarty:
Old 07-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #32
LoriLuvsDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarker View Post
We are at the 1 year mark. pa rtyarty:
Hurray, hurray!

Just downgraded our cabin though from a 4C to 8B. Now we have more $$$$ for excursions!!!!
DCL-Magic 10/27/2007 (with Hurricane Noel) celebrating 25th Wedding Anniversary, 7/09 - Tortola Mutiny on the Magic w/ VB, 1/11 cruise to nowhere on the Wonder, 7/11 Bahamas on the Dream. 7/13 EC on Fantasy!
LoriLuvsDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #33
miksilver
DIS Veteran

Also booked!

Hello everyone!

My family is also booked on this cruise. Myself (35), DH (36) and my DD (7). It'll be our forth Disney Cruise as we've already sailed on the Wonder, Magic and Dream. I'm really looking forward to the Fantasy though. We have an inside cabin (Cat. 10a), but I don't remember the room number.

I've done FE's before and would be interested in doing them again especially since we'll be driving down for the cruise and a pre or post (haven't decided yet) WDW stay.

Kim
October 2014 -- DCL Wonder cruise
miksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #34
dlhvac
THE BEAST

Hi all just found the cruise page

dlhvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #35
dlhvac
THE BEAST

anyone staying at the world before and after the cruise

Old 08-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #36
TexasGirl
DIS Veteran

We booked this cruise too. I'm in sticker shock over the price!!! We may move it if we can find a cheaper sailing during summer break. I can't believe that it is a year away and the ship is already practically full!
TexasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #37
dbarker
Mouseketeer
You can't miss my DH. He's a big burly USMC redneck w/ a fanny pack and acting like a kid who can't wait for the next ride at WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlhvac View Post
We will be spending the night before the cruise probably at All Star Sports.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #38
dlhvac
THE BEAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl View Post
We booked this cruise too. I'm in sticker shock over the price!!! We may move it if we can find a cheaper sailing during summer break. I can't believe that it is a year away and the ship is already practically full!

Disney cruises have been going up and no last minute upgrades , the last two cruises have been full. The members cruise is out of sight, inside stateroom 1899.00 for two, only booked because DW wants to go (its only a three night)

Old 08-06-2012, 12:32 AM   #39
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlhvac View Post
Welcome aboard! I'm so excited!!! We will be staying the night before the cruise. Looking for a deal. Was hoping for Swan where we stayed last time and got a great deal for the night before the cruise and if not then hoping to stay at French Qtr close to Downtown Disney.

Diane71969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #40
TexasGirl
DIS Veteran

A vote for Port Orleans French Quarter! Love that place. An awesome resort!

Last edited by TexasGirl; 08-08-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #41
TexasGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl
Well hop on hop off! We moved our sailing to late Aug. Have a great sailing!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #42
lady9
DIS Veteran

Hi all! We just got off the Magic this morning. We loved it so we booked the Fantasy July 27 for next year. We were also on the Wonder in Alaska last year. This cruise will be myself, DH, DS (17) and DD (12). I will add our information to the spreadsheet. Looking forward to meeting all of you
lady9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #43
dbarker
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady9 View Post
Hi all! We just got off the Magic this morning. We loved it so we booked the Fantasy July 27 for next year. We were also on the Wonder in Alaska last year. This cruise will be myself, DH, DS (17) and DD (12). I will add our information to the spreadsheet. Looking forward to meeting all of you
Welcome aboard. We are also looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #44
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady9 View Post
WELCOME I will be sailing with my DS (18).

Diane71969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #45
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

We're the Grandparents of the Woz family and we booked this cruise while we were on the Dream earlier this week!

There are 7 of us, 3 DGC, DGD 10, DGS 9, DGD 8. DDiL had mentioned an interest in doing a FE, I will check with her again to be sure.

Before our Dream cruise, we had booked the RCCL Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean cruise that begins July 27th, but I was still holding out for doing one more DCL cruise with the family. This 5 night Dream cruise clinched the deal. Before the cruise, RCCL did send me a link to one of their Cruise Navigators to a day at sea and it only listed 1 family activity for the day, a Family Bingo! Well, on the Dream for our day at sea there were numerous family activities, including an annimation character drawing class. The DGC really did enjoy the Club this time, too.

Expensive! Wow! It was sold out for the type of rooms we wanted, GTY only and then no guarantee of connecting rooms. So, we're on Deck 7, they have a family stateroom and we have a verandah a few doors down.

DH and I stay with one DGC for 2 nights at WDW before the cruise. DGD 8 has chosen to stay at AKV, Kidani, savannah room! I'll be booking that soon.

dlhvac and anyone else going on January's DVC Member's Cruise. I'm organizing a postcard exchange. Names will go out this weekend. You'll be sending and receiving post cards to/from 5-6 fellow cruisers. We can have a "reunion" on this cruise if you're interested!

Bobbi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: