|07-27-2012, 06:34 AM||#1|
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I wanna be in DISNEY!
The Daily Grind ~ 7/27/12
Hope everyone has a great day! Won't be around much today because I'm going to be
1. taking care of baby girl.. she is doing fabulous.. no swelling..but DS11 set his alarm for every 20 minutes and keep the ice rotation going til she went to bed at 11pm.. then he slept on the floor in the family room with her incase she needed him... I have such great kids!! DS16 was 2nd in line for assistance as he told DS11 to get him not me or dad if he needed help... I know they would both come get us but they wanted to be in "charge"... they slept quietly through the night. I got baby girl up long enough for her ABT this AM and she is back asleep... next up will be day 2's procedures to speed up recovery and keep her healthy! She's doing great..been up moving around a bit...enjoyed some time outside on the deck..
2. read more of my book starting the 3rd book of the series!
3. once over house
4. enjoy a movie with my babies
5. look over documents for DsS21's college tuition (almost done!! )
6. email w/ DH about some plans for the weekend (won't be doing much.. maybe a game day/movies for baby girl)
7. print directions for restrauant the roommates are meeting at... since PJ is just recovering and so is one of her roommates from oral surgery both moms will NOT allow them to drive... so we are just going to take the girls and have lunch ourselves while the girls get to know one another... they are always chatting on fb.. I think they have even skyped a few times...
I hope everyone has a great day.. Hope there were no damage in the storms in the east... looks like today could be the same for you...
Take care and enjoy the day.. Prayers and pixie dust to those in need...
Nan Mom to: (College Girl) (DS) (DS)
Last edited by PrincessNancy96; 07-27-2012 at 01:30 PM.
|07-27-2012, 06:42 AM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeastern MA
Good Morning! TGIF
Nan, your DS's are amazing! So sweet and thoughtful, PJ is lucky to have such wonderful brothers!
Prayers and Pixie dust for all those in need.
cut pieces for paper clip swap
tip envelopes for trip, I can't wait to leave!
movies with Julia to see Brave- we loved it- so cute!
J's to pick up fleece so Julia can make him a blanket for his birthday-he wanted one we did for the Big Give
where does it all come from!
make packing list for disney
dinner? DH is cooking tonight
Hope everyone has a great day!
Me-Cassey DH DS DD
Last edited by JJ&JHsmom; 07-27-2012 at 04:58 PM.
|07-27-2012, 08:27 AM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Nan- Hope recovery continues going well
Cassey- Making a Disney list- how fun- jealous!!
We still have not had rain- yuck! We are supposed to cool off to 99 this weekend though. We are leaving for another fun filled lake weekend at noon today. It is DD1's 12th birthday. One of my sisters and BIL, my Brother, my mom, and both of my in-laws will be there-plus us 5. So it should be fun!!
Finish up last load of laundry (neighbor's pool has increase my laundry )
Find something for lunch
Drive 2.5 hours
Stop by grocery store for a few items for the lake house
Grab cold beverage
Grab cold beverage
Dinner (MIL is making enchiladas)
Grab another cold beverage OK I am done
Have a great day and weekend everyone!!
Me DH DD DD DS
|07-27-2012, 08:52 AM||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2010
everyone doing laundry?? you would think that it could get done with as much as everyone is working on it
Nan - hope baby girl gets better soon
Cassey - I can send James over to help pack - he packs the werid things I didn't know I needed
Michelle - hmmm I wanted to say enjoy your cool front but I didn't think you would laugh but do enjoy your family & Happy Birthday to DD1
DH is home - actually he has gone to the store
tomorrow is DH 25th reunion
I need to redo my nails
once over the house - besides the never ending laundry
Reddy DH DS 17 : DS 15
|07-27-2012, 09:15 AM||#5|
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
I'm working. Don't want to be here. Weather looks questionable, hoping the storms pass over before the softball game tonight and stay away tomorrow. We need to make a load of dough so we can take a long weekend trip next spring.
Hope everyone has a good day!
(DH) (Me) (DD)
|07-27-2012, 09:57 AM||#6|
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Nan - what sweet boys you have raised...going to be great husbands someday
Cassey - you're getting closer to DISNEY
Michelle - Happy Birthday to your DD
Jennifer - hope the weather holds for you guys
Reddy - enjoy the reunion
grandma day with Megan and DN Zach - movie and lunch so I get some quiet ME time
since Megan was a grump yesterday didn't get my errands done - did get to dance studio for registration!
dropping off yard sale stuff tomorrow.
fill out my primary vote and mail
watch Opening Ceremonies tonight!
have a wonderful day!!!
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 13
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
|07-27-2012, 10:04 AM||#7|
My dream job is to be the Fairy Godmother in the lobby of Cinderella's Royal Palace
But I have to say after this really hot winter, I'm looking forward to fall!Make assorted balls for snakes
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost in DISland
My 1 day off... Going to the Wallymarts Woot Woot!!
Then doin some cookin
On the list:
Cowboy Caviar... for work party tomorrow, and needs to be done the day before
Mexican shredded chicken... in the crockpot
Mongolian beef... in the crockpot
Seems to be a theme there.... I lurve my crockpots!!
Then maybe some apple crisp if I still feel like cookin.
Have a great day everyone!!
|07-27-2012, 10:36 AM||#8|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Lisa, I had a few with grumpies yesterday too. Made getting things done slow.
Up for the last time today.
Finish up, well really start laundry
Pay a few bills
Girls to pick up play room
Dinner thinking chicken parm
Start on ds's room
Girls to dance
Finish up cleaning at old house while they're at dance, just the bar area and bathroom/laundry to be wiped down, floors moped.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|