Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
I love all of your pictures! You have some great shots of both your family & Beach Club.

I used to never really think that Beach Club that called to me. But, the more I see of it, the more I really want to stay there. It just looks really pretty.

I love the picture of Chris & Keith playing on the phones while waiting to be seated. That is so my husband. I swear one day I'm going to hide his phone from him.

Sounds like it was a very nice night & a great way to start off the vacation!

You can be an honorary Cajun!

I really liked the Beach Club! It seemed to be a very relaxing place! I always seemed to have a negative view of BC and I have no idea why! I am glad I had the chance to look around and stop thinking that way!!

I don't know what we would do without our phones...we joked we would have to actually spend quality time together!!

I love being an honorary cajun...thanks!! Now if I could just dance like one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Isn't the Beach Club gorgeous? I think it's knocked off the Poly for the #1 spot on my "dream resort" list. So Madison wants to stay there for her senior year trip huh? Is that a hint to why you were asking hypothetical ADR questions, because you really have my curiosity piqued with that!

It is beautiful!!! I loved it!! Madison's trip will be 2014 so I have a little time to think on that one! So far I have a meal in the castle, Fireworks Dessert Party, a spa day and La Nouba, oh and Be My Guest on the possible plans for that trip!! Can you tell I am a planner?! She has two friends who are possible tag alongs so I imagine they will be running around on their own a lot too! LOL Don't you love having a carrot dangled in front of you?

LOVE Cape May! I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed it too! That pic of Keith photographing his beer made me LOL. Such a stinker. Exactly something my DH would do.

OREO BON BONS!!!!! Aren't they heavenly??? I don't have much of a sweet tooth, especially for chocolate. However, I could eat those every day of my life. I love them!

It was soooo good!! I am glad we were able to work it into our plans! I will definitely plan a revisit. The oreo bon bons were delish!!!!

Fantastic pictures! I especially love the artsy ones from behind the tall grasses. Isn't having a new camera fun? Even more fun is having it at a place like Disney with so many great options for cool pictures!

Can't wait to hear more!
Thank you so much on the pictures! I loved having the chance to really play with my camera this trip! Of course as you saw Keith and Chris got tired of my playing around! I got some pictures I am really excited about and others that were a disappointment (at least a little bit) but I am loving the learning process!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patches07 View Post
I love all of your pictures!
Thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Tell Mario Andretti that he better slow it down! This past trip, we saw people pulled over by "The World Police". Actually, I don't know if it was Disney police or County police but they were pulling them over left and right.

Dinner at Cape May Cafe looks really good. I've looked at the menu a time or two but haven't seriously considered dining there. Maybe that needs to change.

I love all of the family pictures and pictures that you took around the Beach Club. The resort looks absolutely gorgeous!
He was more like a little kid playing and going vrooooooommmmm than speeding. The police were out in full force while we were there too! I have a friend whose husband brought home an unwanted souvenir a few years ago and we are so cautious when we drive....it was BIG BUCKS!!!! Speaking of which I saw on FB you are a criminal so I must get over to your TR to hear that tale!!

You need to try Cape May!! It really is worth a try!

Thanks on the pictures!! I was so pleased with a lot of them! (of course I can be impartial too since I took them! )

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: