Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #11
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

More progress made ... bought our Maui-Oakland tickets using an Alaska Airlines companion fare, so we got airfare for 3 people from Maui to Oakland for a little over a thousand, about $1500 out of pocket for all of us to go from Maui to Florida, which is a great deal!
Also recently got points back since the Southwest prices went down for that leg. Now pretty much everything is paid for until we get to the parks have have the dining and experiences (IllumiNations cruise, Pirate experience for the kids, etc). Vacation fund is also empty though.

Just arrived on Maui again Monday after a few month hiatus on the mainland where Sam and I got to spend some time in Park City with my mom, visit SeaWorld San Diego and Carsland using our AP's and free tickets from a friend who works for the SD Zoo, and visit Katie & co, then see Sam's grandparents and Michael and their other brother and his wife. Already I have island fever and dreaming about escaping the island.

They're running DLR AP specials on the California Coast DCL cruise specials that make them as cheap as Disney cruises get for the weeks around when Sam has his fall break and I'm really tempted to cash out my birthday/Xmas present fund and just take DS and go for it! (DH is out of vacation days.)

7 days of Pixar magic and the fact that they're not running this itinerary next year is really making me wish I could get on that ship ...
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: