Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #11
stinksmom
Friends are the family you choose....

Catching up again! First, captain Jordan was yummy! We actually had a yummy captain on a booze cruise in Puerto Rico, then a couple nights later we went to a local bar for sushi and were talking about. Came to find out we were sitting next to Captain Brian's (adorable) girlfriend It was all good - she was sweet and I've actually stayed in touch with a friend of hers!

I can't believe how the stingray population has diminished! We went to Stingray City inn 2003 and there were so many. I got in the water for a little while and they were amazing but they did make me nervous. I got back in the ship early to make sure the drinks were all in order for the rest of the group

And finally great shot of the Fantasy! We've been on the Dream twice but the shots of the Fantasy coming into caymans looks so cool! And we are going to be on it.... In less than 18 months.... Yes, it's the NYE cruise on the Fantasy in 2013!! I promise not to stalk you but sure would love to meet you at some point.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: