Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
peterpan47
All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them...Walter E. Disney

December 30, 2013 - New Year's Eve on the Disney Magic

Hello!!
Welcome to the 2013 New Year's Eve on the Disney Magic thread. I hope many people will join soon. In way of introduction, my daughter Christy (Satarma) and I (Mary) will be on this cruise. We are excited to be taking our first New Year's Eve cruise and meeting others who will join this group. We are from the Albuquerque, New Mexico area, but despite the distance involved, we try to have as many Disney experiences each year as we can manage.

On two of our past cruises, we participated in the Fish Extender activities and had a great time with the group. Although I have not organized a group like this to date, I decided to volunteer to do that for this cruise. I have begun a participant list on Google Docs, which can be accessed at Google Docs. I decided not to post it here because this is a very public forum, and there is private information in the FE list that you may not want to be accessable in a public place. I need an email address for you either accessable from DisBoards or that you send me in a PM, so that I can send you the link to the Google Docs FE List. I am happy to continue keeping it if everyone is OK with me doing that. Anyone who is interested in participating in the group and/or the FE exchange can send me a PM or a private email with the information included below and I will add your information to the list.

We still have a long time to go before our cruise sets sail, but I hope we can get to know each other a bit before our sail date gets here. Welcome in advance to this thread and to our New Year's Eve celebration!

Mary

Fish Extender Information
Disboard Name(s) of Participant(s)
First Name of each Participant
Age (at sailing) of each Participant
Gender of each Participant
Family Name
Stateroom Number
Dining (Main/Late)
Celebrating?

Cruises:
Past: Golden Princess (Pacific Coastal, 11/13); DCL Fantasy (West. Caribbean, 5/2013); DCL Wonder (Alaska, 5/2012); DCL Wonder (Mex.Riviera, 10/2011); DCL Dream (Inaugural Cruise, 1/2011); RCI Monarch (Bahamas, 9/2009), DCL Wonder (Bahamas, 8/2008)
Future: DCL Wonder (CTNowhere) 5/17/14; DCL Magic (Eastern Caribbean) 10/26/14; DCL Magic (Northern Europe) 5/30/15

Theme Parks:
Disneyland (Too many to count); WDW (2013, 2011, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002); Universal Orlando (Harry Potter; 2013, 2011); Universal LA (Numerous)

Last edited by peterpan47; 05-25-2013 at 12:38 AM.
peterpan47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: