Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #16
Selseyk
mouseketeer

Good ideas everyone!!! Cool secret I didn't know that!!! Keep the stories, secrets, and questions coming!!!

2004-Pop Century 2007- Coronado Springs 2009- All Star Movies 2009- Carribean Beach 2011- Port Orleans: French Quarter 2011- Disneyland: Paradise Pier 2012- Carribean Beach Nov 2013- Port Orleans- Riverside Jan 2014 (with school) - All Star Sports
Selseyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #17
DVCPrincess95
Earning My Ears

Someone already mentioned George on PotC, but he was a cast member that died during the construction (I believe) of the ride. Apologies if this is already known..
DVCPrincess95 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #18
hauntedmansiongirl15
Wising My Chemical Romance would get back togeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selseyk View Post
Funny story!!! I love HM!! There are so many secrets. I didn't know the thing about the window!! That is really cool.
Thanks!! But when you go on HM you must look carefully because theres all ways something in the secen that you have never seen before.
hauntedmansiongirl15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
PlutotheGreat
"You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauntedmansiongirl15 View Post
Thanks!! But when you go on HM you must look carefully because theres all ways something in the secen that you have never seen before.
I've heard that when you exit the ride and pass the tomb with Master Gracey's wives, there are voices that continue to sing. I've never heard them, but I've been told they're like whispers, so it is really difficult to make out when there are a lot of noisy people exiting. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by PlutotheGreat; 07-23-2012 at 11:01 AM.
PlutotheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #20
Selseyk
mouseketeer

I hav also heard about this secret but hav nvr heard the whispers. So I am Srry to say I can not confirm this secret. . I will keep my eye out for different and cool things in HM that I haven't seen yet!

2004-Pop Century 2007- Coronado Springs 2009- All Star Movies 2009- Carribean Beach 2011- Port Orleans: French Quarter 2011- Disneyland: Paradise Pier 2012- Carribean Beach Nov 2013- Port Orleans- Riverside Jan 2014 (with school) - All Star Sports
Old 07-23-2012, 11:55 AM   #21
PlutotheGreat

I believe this is the song that plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kvcweqSC6U

I'll have to listen on my next trip to see if I can hear it!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #22
Selseyk
mouseketeer

O ok then yes I hav heard it! Lol. I CAN say that this secret is TRUE!!!! .

Old 07-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #23
Jacquie.1023
Earning My Ears

here is a tip my family recently discovered. while looking for seats for Illuminations, right buy the bridge from Great Britain to France there are some steps down to a lower section. At that lower section there is alot of plant area great for sitting. At our last trip we sat down there and it was actually not that crowded! hope that helps for some!
September '08: Adventures to Italy
July '09: AKL
November '09: AKL
February '10: BLT SS
August '10: All Star Movies, Boardwalk
August '11: AKL
August '12: DCL
Jacquie.1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #24
Selseyk
mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquie.1023 View Post
here is a tip my family recently discovered. while looking for seats for Illuminations, right buy the bridge from Great Britain to France there are some steps down to a lower section. At that lower section there is alot of plant area great for sitting. At our last trip we sat down there and it was actually not that crowded! hope that helps for some!
That is a REALLY helpful hint!!!! I always have trouble finding a spot for it!!! VERY HELPFUL!!!! Thank u for ur tip!

Old 07-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #25
hauntedmansiongirl15
Wising My Chemical Romance would get back togeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutotheGreat View Post
I've heard that when you exit the ride and pass the tomb with Master Gracey's wives, there are voices that continue to sing. I've never heard them, but I've been told they're like whispers, so it is really difficult to make out when there are a lot of noisy people exiting. Can anyone confirm this?
For me at least i have heard it. So for this on i speek for my self.
hauntedmansiongirl15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #26
Selseyk
mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauntedmansiongirl15 View Post
For me at least i have heard it. So for this on i speek for my self.
I have heard them to. They are not vey loud though.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #27
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutotheGreat View Post
I've heard them before!

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #28
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

I happen to have a book called: The Hidden Magic Behind Walt Disney World written by Susan Veness. It has over 600 secrets of Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. If you want hidden secrets, you should look into getting this book. It's really interesting. Some of the things I've heard on this thread and some, nobody has mentioned, so maybe some of you don't know some of the secrets that are in this book. Check it out.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #29
TayTayB
Earning My Ears (Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
I happen to have a book called: The Hidden Magic Behind Walt Disney World written by Susan Veness. It has over 600 secrets of Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. If you want hidden secrets, you should look into getting this book. It's really interesting. Some of the things I've heard on this thread and some, nobody has mentioned, so maybe some of you don't know some of the secrets that are in this book. Check it out.
i have the same book
Old 07-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #30
PlutotheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess
I've flipped through it a few times at a bookstore. My favorite books are the Imagineering guides for the parks, though I wish they were more in depth.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: