Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #511
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Sounds as if you had a great weekend with your kids-plus got a wedding date set! 2013!! That's like next year!

I have never eaten at Coral Reef, but that dessert is very tempting.

Love Mark's glasses!

Plus, no flames from me. Illuminations is my least favorite too! Sometimes I feel as if I'm in the minority about that over here on these boards. We can team up together!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 07-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #512
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Great Update and I think I guessed Coral Reef also !!! 2013 it is !!See I caught that!! You are so right with Marv picking on me innocent little thing that I am !!!
Who? Me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Well, although Alisha's parents are NOT happy about it, the wedding is now 99.5% Friday, June 14, 2013! I am very happy and think they should go for it. They just have to be sure the Church or the outdoor place are available for that date (the hall, photographer and DJ are!).
I did catch this when I read the update! I already warned you about the timing for those Grandbabies........

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Hmm, I should mention something about the wedding moving to 2013 to prove I wasn't just skimming....hey, when you're in love, why wait? Tell those lovebirds to just get hitched in '13 already!
Agree Glenn! If they are in love, nothing is really going to change between 2013 and '14........ except maybe Kathy's anxiety level!!! Besides, we know how Kathy feels about Ms. Alisha and being a part of the family so sooner is better!

I say being that much in love, why put it off until 2014???

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #513
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

I keep putting Coral Reef on the back burner, I've really got to try it one of these days. Maybe when we're out of the princess stage it'll be easier.

What a nice surprise visit with the kids! I can't believe that they're moving the wedding up by a year though!!! I'll bet that you're thanking your lucky stars that you'r the mother of the groom instead of the bride, there's a lot to do!

I'm with you on Illuminations. I'm just a sucker for Wishes and now MM&Y.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #514
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I will try to get responses and an update done tonight.

I come to ask you to say a prayer for Mark's mom and to send your strength to my wonderful husband. They are placing her in hospice on Monday and stopping the chemo. She has shown no improvement at all, will not eat or drink or do therapy, and now has a staph infection.

RIP Genie
Old 07-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #515
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:

I come to ask you to say a prayer for Mark's mom and to send your strength to my wonderful husband. They are placing her in hospice on Monday and stopping the chemo. She has shown no improvement at all, will not eat or drink or do therapy, and now has a staph infection.
very sorry to hear this, hugs and prayers your way.

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 07-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #516
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I hate to hear the sad news Kathy! I'll be thinking of and praying for the family.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 07-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #518
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Kathy, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers and good thoughts for you and all your family!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 07-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #519
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:

thoughts and prayers for you and Mark and the rest of the family!!!

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 07-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #520
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh Kathy - My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 07-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #522
LuvvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh, Kathy. My love goes out to you all.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #524
elaine1109
Mouseketeer

Kathy, So sorry to read your last post. My prayers will be going your way for both your mother-in-law and all who love her. Elaine
Old 07-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #525
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I will definitely continue to keep all of y'all in my prayers.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: