Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #1516
Bornteach

Hi Milliepie! Your designs are gorgeous!! We are headed to our cruise in 2 weeks. Could you make one for each of us? (we like the name's with te characters in each)

Cole - Phineas and Ferb
David - Tinkerbell
Kristin - The fab 5

THank you SO MUCH!!!

Old 07-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #1517
BMICKEY
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMICKEY View Post
Hi Milliepie! I used a lot of your graphics for our last two cruises, but I can't find one that fits for our upcoming cruise in October.

I would love a Mickey Cruise Head that has the Fantasy Western Itinerary B with Fowler Family on one ear and October 27 - November 3, 2012 on the other. Can you fit that it's the Fantasy Wester Itinerary B?

Thank you so much for the awesome work you do
I know I still have time before the cruise but just anxious to get all the little projects done LOL

Thanks again!!!

AUGUST 7, 2012 - Club 33 and a Tour of Walt's Apartment! SEPTEMBER 2, 2012 - First 1/2 Marathon at Disneyland and Club 33
Disneyland - 30+ times First visit to CLUB 33 - February 2012 WDW - 1989 & 2008
Magic - 2007 Eastern & 2009 Western Wonder - 2010 Bahamas Joined DVC - 2007
DM DD DS(16) DS(13)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2012, 06:41 AM   #1518
sari8970
Mouseketeer

just saw this one

Milliepie,

I was going through your photobucket once again and came across this one.

]http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney%20Cruise/Deck%20Chairs/?action=view&current=DeckNovaScotiaMMDDG.jpg

Is it possible to get this one made with 10 deck chairs? We have all individual and ones for each families stateroom, but nothing about it being a trip with all of us. I don't know if that's too many to put. I'll write out all 10 with which chairs and also let you know by "family", in case it can't be done on one.

Poppy on Donald chair
Nanny on Tinkerbell chair
Lynn on Belle chair
Marc on Perry chair (I didn't see one)
William on Chip and Dale chair (I think it's either or, which is fine)
Elizabeth on Pluto chair
Sari on Potato head chair (I didn't see one so if you don't have one I saw Monsters, Inc so that one)
Angelo on Goofy chair
A.J. on Stitch chair (I didn't see one so if you can't do this one (AJ says it's his favorite) then The Incredibles (his 2nd favorite)
Eric on Mickey chair

The rooms are Nanny and Poppy; Lynn, Marc, William and Elizabeth; and Sari, Angelo, A.J. and Eric

If you don't have any of those deck chairs just let me know and I'll pick different ones.

Thanks so much!

Sari
Old 07-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #1519
sari8970
Mouseketeer

pirate mickey

Hi there, me again.

I wanted to make some personalized mickey head pirates and I was wondering if you have any for pluto, tinkerbell and chip and/or dale.

No biggie if you don't, I just wasn't sure if I was missing them. If you don't, I'll make us all different mickey and minnie ones.

Thanks!

Sari
Old 07-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #1520
dsnygirl2006
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLMinnie

AWESOME!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I looooove this, is there anyway you could do one for me as well, with the Fantasy logo and 3 chairs that say Kristy, Carson and Jay with sail dates of Oct 13-20? Love your stuff!!!!!
Thanks

Old 07-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #1521
ajstaud
Mouseketeer

BlueEyes, Can you also do the two designs of Cinderella and Bell the one on the beach and the two sisters and a dream, for me and my sister. Our names are Jamie and Amanda we will be on the Disney Dream in September 2012

Thank you sooooo much!!

Last edited by ajstaud; 07-16-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #1522
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Blank license plates

Millie do you have a blank license plate that I can add names to? I looked through your photobucket and didn't find one but might have missed it. If not could you put one in there because I saw you did do plates for a family. Thanks. We are on the Fantasy in August
Old 07-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #1523
ladypirate
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypirate View Post
Millie - these are great! The only ones missing are the group of ones listed after Candace - it think the 2012 DCL with Fantasy - the Deer Family and the family porthole.

And one last thing - Candace one is great. that's for me. I think i'd like on it. "Mom IS Candace" or something like that? i love them. Now gotta go buy my magnet paper and get to work!

Sarah

Milliepie - less than 2 weeks to go and i am just now getting ready to print these magnets. How did the time fly??? Looks like i forgot to do one for Grandma who is sailing in the girls room. Could you please do this one for her -

tinkerbellblowmh.png with Laurie for the name. If this one won't work with a name, there is a similar Tinkerbell ear in post 1365 that would also work.

Lastly, above i requested the Candace one to be personalized for me so it doesn't get swiped...maybe just "mom is Candace" or just Mom? And then i couldn't find the 2012 DCL with Fantasy for "The Deer Family" and then lastly - the family porthole. Good god. You're the best. If i can get them by the end of this week, that would be fine. We leave next Friday! Can't wait!!

Old 07-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #1524
Hoagie Pie
DIS Veteran

Hey Millipie - do you have a picture of 4 Disney Characters holding hands and walking towards the castle!!! I would LOVE this, if possible. I am going on a scavenger hunt in the Magic Kingdom and would love this to add to our team shirts? I believe you only do DCL, but I thought I would give it a try! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #1525
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie Pie View Post
Hey Millipie - do you have a picture of 4 Disney Characters holding hands and walking towards the castle!!! I would LOVE this, if possible. I am going on a scavenger hunt in the Magic Kingdom and would love this to add to our team shirts? I believe you only do DCL, but I thought I would give it a try! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you checked milliepie's links in her signature for the picture you are looking for? You can also look on the Creative Disigns forums for the picture.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #1526
DMA
Young at heart.

Hi guys,

I had to go on a last minute trip out of town and I won't be back until wednesday night. I will post all immediate requests Thursday. So sorry for any inconvenience!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #1527
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Sorry, the last post is from me. I am using my sister's computer and didn't log off...

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 07-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #1528
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypirate View Post
Milliepie - less than 2 weeks to go and i am just now getting ready to print these magnets. How did the time fly??? Looks like i forgot to do one for Grandma who is sailing in the girls room. Could you please do this one for her -

tinkerbellblowmh.png with Laurie for the name. If this one won't work with a name, there is a similar Tinkerbell ear in post 1365 that would also work.

Lastly, above i requested the Candace one to be personalized for me so it doesn't get swiped...maybe just "mom is Candace" or just Mom? And then i couldn't find the 2012 DCL with Fantasy for "The Deer Family" and then lastly - the family porthole. Good god. You're the best. If i can get them by the end of this week, that would be fine. We leave next Friday! Can't wait!!
Hi there. I did them and posted them for you last week i think. I don't have access to my files, but if you look under all completed requests in photobucket they should all be there. If you can wait until thurs, I can find them for you.

Ok, so I am wrong! I definitely did them, an I could have sworn I posted them, but I can't find them either. I will do them the minute I get home. They are done, I just have to upload them. So sorry!

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS

Last edited by milliepie; 07-16-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #1529
Princess Runner
Mouseketeer

Hello Blue Eyes!

I already have a request for Millie but today I saw one I love that you made, is post 1496 and is a Mickey fisherman dreaming of a fish, can you make that with the name Carlos? I will really appreciate it. We are leaving on July 28, but I will be doing mi magnets next week, hope this is not to last minute!

Miami Turkey Trot 5k 2005, 10K 2006, 10K2007; Miami Tropical 5K 2006 Clearwater Iron Girl 10K 2006
ING Miami 1/2 Marathon 07
NEW YORK CITY MARATHON 2007 Gasparilla Challenge 5K, 15K and 1/2 Marathon; Seven Mile Bridge 08 Mile Madness 08; Asheville Turkey Trot 08, Princess 1/2 Marathon 09, Castaway Cay 5K July 31/09, DISNEY MARATHON 2010
Old 07-17-2012, 07:41 AM   #1530
Princess Runner
Mouseketeer

Millie sorry Im bugging you! and I know you are doing this out of your heart, I didnt tell we are leaving on July 28, I am planning to work on my magnets next week but I don't know how far are you with the requests I am page 96 post 1432.

Also I remember there is a step by step instruction thread on how to arrenge margins and such somewhere in the thread....do you remember where?

Thank you again very much! xoxo

Miami Turkey Trot 5k 2005, 10K 2006, 10K2007; Miami Tropical 5K 2006 Clearwater Iron Girl 10K 2006
ING Miami 1/2 Marathon 07
NEW YORK CITY MARATHON 2007 Gasparilla Challenge 5K, 15K and 1/2 Marathon; Seven Mile Bridge 08 Mile Madness 08; Asheville Turkey Trot 08, Princess 1/2 Marathon 09, Castaway Cay 5K July 31/09, DISNEY MARATHON 2010
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: