Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ama223 View Post
Great idea for a thread!

DH & I don't usually exchange gifts - we do small stocking stuff.

DS1 will be 6 and DS2 will be almost 4 - they each get 3 gifts from Santa and 1-2 gifts from us. And small stocking stuff. They have a new idea of what they want each day, depending on what commercial they've seen recently! Should be interesting.

I need to try and get all my shopping done EARLY this year since this baby is due 12/1 (will have a repeat C-section the week after Thanksgiving). Amazon Prime is also my best friend at holiday time! So if I need to, I can do most of my shopping online.

So excited that Christmas is around the corner, partially because that means baby #3 will be here :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeitel View Post
I already know what the grandparents are getting - I got a coupon for a free photobook from Shutterfly and will be making one full of DD's art. I'll have some photos of her "creating" and on the opposite page the finished project.

Still have to think what to get all my nieces - 6 girls ages 9 months - 12 years
The 9 month old is pretty easy, I have a cute pink Snoopy I got her last month and a couple of cute outfits I found on clearance.
For the 4 year old I am thinking a Lalaloopsy - I have been watching them on Ebay and Amazon to find the best deal.

DD is getting the Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure game. She loooves her Kinect and Pixar movies so it is perfect. Now I am saving my Swagbuck points for Amazon gift cards Other than that I am drawing a blank. Her Bday is in August and I got her a some presents I know she will love - a big pizza pillow (), a Perplexus and a Just Dance Kids Kinect game.

Does anyone know when Brave is coming out on DVD? I know it is still in theaters but Amazon has it on pre-order already so I was wondering if it will be out for Christmas
Again, a great big to all the new ladies from today!!
ama,...I had c-sections too..they can be pretty rough recovering sometimes, so a plan is good!! LOL!! Especially when you already have other kiddos rolling around and you don't have the luxury of just laying in bed with the newborn all day! Congrats! Do you know what your baby's gender is? Just curious! I have 2 boys and a girl!
tzeitel~ not sure about Brave, man!! That was a great show!!!

Disney Mommy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: