Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
meeshkamooshka
please exit to your left...

child activity center vs Kid night Out

seems it would be cheaer for 2 kids ( $18.50 per hour)
compared to $11.50 x2 = $23.00 per hour for baby sitting my kids while at aniimal kingdom lodge

am I correct I know the minimums are a little different and no meal...BUT...I think its more economical for the "in room sitter"

( I believe the age is now 3 not 4 and the price $11 not 11.50)
---------------------------------------------------------
Kid’s Nite Out

(800-696-8105 or 407-828-0920) If a babysitter is needed throughout your stay, the Walt Disney Company recommends utilizing the services of Kid’s Nite Out. Kid’s Nite Out Caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort room or can just hang out with your family if you need a father’s/mother’s helper. The sitters are over the age of 18 years and are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid. Reservations can be made up to two months in advance and require at least a 24-hour notice.

Rates are based upon the number of children…

1 child - $16.00 per hour
2 children - $18.50 per hour
3 children - $21.00 per hour
4 children - 23.50 per hour
For groups or more than 4 children, all children must be 2 years of age or older. Please call Kid’s Nite Out for these rates
After 9:00 p.m., there will be an additional $2.00 an hour charge.
For children 6 weeks - 12 years old
One-time transportation fee of $10 will be added to total bill for the care provider.
All rates are hourly based, with a 4-hour minimum, and a one-time transportation fee. Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour charge. Advance reservations are required. Prices are subject to change without notice.
For childcare on Holidays and Special Events, rates are subject to change.

Click here for a review of Kid's Nite Out program.

-Back to Top-

Children's Activity Centers

Children’s Activity Centers are designed for kids who are potty trained and between 4 and 12 years of age. Your child will enjoy games and activities while you enjoy some Disney grown-up fun! Depending on the hours you book, dinner is included.

Usual operation hours (subject to change) for all Children’s Activity Centers are from 4:30 p.m. to midnight and can be booked in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).

A credit card is required for guarantee and the cancellation policy is outside 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty charge. Parents are given a beeper (a deposit is taken but refunded when pager is returned). Rates are $11 per hour with a 2 hour minimum.

-Back to Top-
ANY POST I MAKE ON THE BOARD IS " MY" OPINION, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION. AS A MATURE ADULT, RESPECTFUL AND TOLERANT DIALOGUE BEGINS WITH ACCEPTING EACH OTHERS POINT OF VIEW - EVEN IF THEY DIFFER. BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES, WE FORM DIFFERENT OPINIONS. VARIOUS OPINIONS CAN SHED NEW LIGHT AND NEW APPROACHES, ULTIMATELY WE WOULD FAIL TO MAKE PROGRESS IN OUR DEMOCRACY WITHOUT THEM! BUT AGAIN,THIS IS ALL "MY" OPINION!

FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS GET HUNGRY FOR ONIONS, WHEN I READ THE WORD OPINION!
meeshkamooshka is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: