Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #1486
LittleGirlGrey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post
here are 2 that i was able to put together. If you like them and want them to say something else let me know

Those are STUNNING! I love their little bathing suits!!!! You are going to get requests now you know!!! I might have a request from you if you are so inclined!!!

One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #1487
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miry View Post
Good morning Blueyes87, I was wondering if I could get this Greenbay Mickey head without the personalized name and I it would be possible to do a similar one of the Boston Celtics with no personalization. Thanks so much in advance
Here you are

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #1488
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltl Mermaid View Post
Hi Milliepie!

I adored the designs you created for the Alaskan cruises. I just booked the cruise to Hawaii in October and looked on your 4 shared files to see if you had any Hawaiian designs. I see a file for Hawaii but none of the files are loading. Am I doing something wrong??

I don't need any personalization (I am using the portholes you created for us in May) is there any way you can post the standard Hawaii designs you created here so i will be able to find them??

Sorry for the inconvenience...and thanks!!!!!
No inconvenience at all. I have dates on some of these though, did you need them off, or another year?

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 07-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #1489
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis View Post
Hi Millipie,

My original post was #1271 on 6/23. I am leaving next Wednesday for Florida for our 7/21 cruise. Is there anyway I can get some of my requests? Just the beach chairs with our names and the individual minnie/mickey heads with names and characters would be my first choices. If you can, I would certainly appreciate it.

I truly appreciate your time and creativity! Thank you!
Hope you have a great cruise!

Here's what I have for the Phillies.

Last edited by milliepie; 07-13-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Forgot one
Old 07-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #1490
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmah16 View Post
Hi Blueyes

First I would like to say what amazing talent both yourself and Millipie have for designing all these magnets.

Second thing is would you be able to design a Mickey head with an English football team in it?

If so would it be possible for you to design one with Manchester United in it with the Hampton-Barlow Family in the middle?

Many thanks
Here you are

Old 07-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #1491
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970 View Post
Blueyes87,

I've been making some Mickey Heads, but I can't seem to make one nice enough for a Doc McStuffins one. I downloaded a picture, but I'm not loving the way it looks. Is this one you can make?

Thanks so much!

Sari
How's this one?

Old 07-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #1492
sari8970
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes87 View Post
How's this one?

That is amazing. I don't know how all of you do this. I tried and tried with a picture just like that and it looked terrible. Thank you so much!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #1493
kristinfly2
Mouseketeer

Hi! All these great disigns have really inspired me to make my own door magnets and tshirt iron ons. Does anyone have some of the blanks I am looking for? I am looking for one of tinkerbell climbing out of a keyhole and the shark from nemo. Thank you!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #1494
dmetcalfrn
Earning My Ears

We are on page 91. We are leaving on 7/19/12 for our Fantasy cruise on 7/21/12. Any possibility of a few of the designs for the girls?? Thank a million - Dawn
Old 07-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #1495
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmetcalfrn View Post
We are on page 91. We are leaving on 7/19/12 for our Fantasy cruise on 7/21/12. Any possibility of a few of the designs for the girls?? Thank a million - Dawn
Sure, I'll get to them tonight.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #1496
Blueyes87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremouse View Post
Blueyes87-

I would LOVE to get a few of your designs when and if you have time to do it. My cruise isn't until next year so no hurry.

Tinkerbell w/pixie dust in mickey head that says Tricia.

Do you have something that maybe has a scuba type mickey thing, or Pirate theme, if not? I don't think he'd appreciate Tink with his name. Just maybe something "manly"?

Valentines Day Romance one for Tricia and Tom. (or anything you think is cute for VDay 2013) I don't need the fern type things under the hearts though.

Pirate Night sign with Tom and Tricia down the right side, Disney Fantasy in the hat, and 2013 at the top. Pirate Night down the left side too is fine.

Wow. That's more than a few, which is 3. Pretty please....

Here is your requests sorry it's taken a little bit for me to get to them I don't know if he likes fishing but I went ahead and made two different ones just in case. If you had anything else in mind for any of them just let me know

Old 07-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #1497
seo31
Earning My Ears

9/1 Fantasy....

Blueyes87-

Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations! Would it be possible for you to create a couple of designs for our 9/1 cruise on the Fantasy? I am not creative therefore I am not picky and will appreciate anything you make for me! )

Happy 11th Birthday, Alex-Mickey Mouse design

The design with the four beach chairs with the names Matt, Sharon, Devon, Alex

Thank you for your time!
Sharon
Old 07-13-2012, 11:01 PM   #1498
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinfly2 View Post
Hi! All these great disigns have really inspired me to make my own door magnets and tshirt iron ons. Does anyone have some of the blanks I am looking for? I am looking for one of tinkerbell climbing out of a keyhole and the shark from nemo. Thank you!
You can also look over on the Creative Disign Forums for the disigns you are looking for.

milliepie has links in her signatures to disigns she has done, you can start by looking there.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #1499
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmetcalfrn View Post
Milliepie - new to boards and love your designs!!! If possible have a few requests:
Beach chairs for 5 - four girls and 1 boy - Disney Fantasy July 21, 2012- July 28, 2012
Terry - dad
Dawn - mom
Selena
Shay
Maraylan

Perry ears with Terry
Tink ears with Maraylan
Minnie porthole with Dawn
Minnie mouse ears with black top and red/white polka dots - one for Selena and one for Shay

Surfboards for 2 girls for Fantasy
Selena and Shay

Fantasy ears with nemo/goofy swimming
The Metcalf Family

Porthole with all characters for Fantasy
The Metcalf Family

Disney Fantasy maiden voyage 2 without words maiden voyage
The Metcalf Family
July 21-28, 2012

Thank you!!!!!
Here are your requests. I'll post as I upload.

Last edited by milliepie; 07-14-2012 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #1500
VIMermaid
Ariel, Woody and Stitch's Mom

You guys are so AWESOME!

If it's not too much trouble, could I have a few graphics? My trip is soon! We leave August 6, 2012, but I just found you!

The Dream ship with the ears over it & says dreams do come true with August 10-15 and 2012 in the other ear and Disney Dream. It's in your other thread, post #3472 on 3-11-around 11 am. I've tried to add the photo, but cannot figure it out, sorry.

The beach chairs (ship in background, bahama cruise) with our names, Mickey (Mark), Minnie (Annette), Pluto (Michael), Pink Princess (Jennifer), Stitch (Joseph)

The Mickey head with the underwater scene with Goofy/Nemo/Flounder & M/M on the beach, could you add our family name? The San Pietro Family (yes, there is a space)

The Stitch Surfboard Magnet with the ship in background milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Surfboards/HeatherKayleesurfStitch.jpgt... can you fit 5 surfboards? Disney Dream August 10-15, 2012 (love the mickey ears for the zero) and Mark (Mickey with the little mickey head on top) Annette (something pink and floral or the mickey head pink one or the minnie with the bow on top - whatever is easy for you and looks best), Jennifer (little mermaid with sebastian on it), Michael (Pluto with the blue on bottom and extra footprints), Joseph (Stitch or donald - Joseph is my mischevious 5 yo, so I always think of him as Stitch!)

I know I'm asking alot, it's our first cruise *& we have 2 doors to decorate & FE to do & if you can tell me how to add our names & stuff, I'd gladly do it myself. I kinda tried to figure it out. I'd also love to pay you to compensate for your time. You guys are just awesome to do this for everyone.

Thank you so much for anything you have time to do!!

Last edited by VIMermaid; 07-14-2012 at 01:38 AM. Reason: forgot names
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: