Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
Disney Anna
DIS Veteran

Getting the Disney Crazies

I was last at Walt Disney World in December 2011 during the Harry Potter Palooza with the Dis. I live in SoCal so I get my Disney fix at least once a month.

I swore I was going to go back to WDW this year. But lately, I've been thinking about it every day. I don't know if I'll be able to resist.

Do you guys ever get the Disney crazies?

I am a Disneyholic.
Disneyland: Entire life; too many visits to count; Premium AP holder since 95. All-Star Music: Sept/Oct. 1999 (Whole Family).Wilderness Lodge: May 2000 (with Sis and her pals).Wilderness Lodge: Sept. 2001 (w/Sis, niece and nephew).All-Star Music: Sept. 2003 (Sisters trip).Wilderness Lodge: May 2004 (40th B/D extravaganza).Port Orleans Riverside: May 2006 (Sisters trip).Saratoga Springs/PO R-side: Nov 2006 (Aunt, Uncle). Pop Century: March 2007 (Spring Training trip). Port Orleans Riverside: January 2008 (unexpected solo trip). Port Orleans Riverside: Sept 2008 (sis), May 2009 (DH) Jan 2010 (solo). Pop Century Dec 2011 (DIS Harry Potter)
[IMG]http://www.*******************/bawb.jpg[/IMG]"]
Disney Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
zianha
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened!

Lots of people here are like that but it's a Love for Disney. The so-called obsession or addiction is a GOOD thing!
Me-Shandale(39) DS11 DS15 Ziggy Zoe NDM #344---WDW Commando Member #121
My Blog! http://alldaydisney.com/
My YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/AllDayDisney

zianha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #3
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

For us hardly a day goes by that we don't think about something Disney related. Its part of our lives and we happily accept it as such.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
ChelseaIsMyBelle
Earning My Ears

I think about Disney every single day, I'm obsessed!! Counting down to my next trip to the world (49 days!!). So excited!!

Rosary
ChelseaIsMyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #5
disprincessatheart
I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08

YES! I almost always have either the disney channel (for my toddler) or some disney music on in our house. I'm also on the dis daily, several times a day I used to think it was a bit much, but every once in a while I realize my dh is on the dis a lot too - he just doesnt have a user name and doesnt post. We go at least twice a year now and regularly discuss our next trip, even though we plan very little now and mostly just wing it on our trips!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
SkyMedik
15 Disney Trips and Counting

Hahaha..... Absolutely! Definitely an obsession. The longer it's been since I've gone the worse the crazies get. Only cure is to cave and go. :-)
SkyMedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
DisneyBoundYrly
Earning My Ears

I don't post that often but our trip is 8/13-8/18 and it cannot come fast enough! I become more & more obsessed as the months draw nearer!

1st trip: 2007 off-site; 2008-Poly; 2009-Poly; 2010-POR/All Star Sports; 2012-AKL-Jambo Villas; 2013-Poly!!

DisneyBoundYrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #8
Disney Anna
DIS Veteran

I know I'm in good company.

I'm close to cracking. Will probably book a trip soon.
Disneyland: Entire life; too many visits to count; Premium AP holder since 95. All-Star Music: Sept/Oct. 1999 (Whole Family).Wilderness Lodge: May 2000 (with Sis and her pals).Wilderness Lodge: Sept. 2001 (w/Sis, niece and nephew).All-Star Music: Sept. 2003 (Sisters trip).Wilderness Lodge: May 2004 (40th B/D extravaganza).Port Orleans Riverside: May 2006 (Sisters trip).Saratoga Springs/PO R-side: Nov 2006 (Aunt, Uncle). Pop Century: March 2007 (Spring Training trip). Port Orleans Riverside: January 2008 (unexpected solo trip). Port Orleans Riverside: Sept 2008 (sis), May 2009 (DH) Jan 2010 (solo). Pop Century Dec 2011 (DIS Harry Potter)
[IMG]http://www.*******************/bawb.jpg[/IMG]"]
Disney Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
camsdad
Earning My Ears

Like so many here, DW and I are either planning our next disney trip, on a Disney trip, or recovering from the depression of a trip just ending. If that's crazy... then I'm proud! :-)
camsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #10
disneymom/teacher
Earning My Ears

My 2 kids and I are always counting down to our next trip, watching Disney movies, or playing Disney trivi of some sort! We LOVE being Disney obessed!
disneymom/teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
baby1disney
DIS Veteran

The last time I went to Disney was in October 2010 with my ex husband and family and I've been craving it ever since then!!! My boyfriend has never ever been so I'm thinking about planning a trip next Feb/March for us to go!!! He's excited to go and so am I!! I listen to Disney music at work and wear Disney scrubs!!! LOL..so yes!! I know about the crazies!!

My name is Terrie and I'm a Disneyholic!!!
OKWw/DF and DS and inlaws--October 2007
AKV w/DH, DS and inlaws--March 2009
SSR w/Inlaws--October 2010
baby1disney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: