Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2012, 07:27 AM   #11
KristiMc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
I am enjoying your wit - and your cruise report.

Thanks,
kate
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToPrincePhillip View Post
I'm joining in too! I'm really enjoying this TR and your photos! Thanks.
I enjoy writing it. It's such a great way to remember the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
Loving it so far! How cool that you to tour NYC and go on a Disney Cruise. Two items on my bucket list!
I wish we would have had more time in NYC but for one day I think we did good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcrazy View Post
Great job!! Getting so excited for our 8/17 cruise. Do you have to shop earlier on the cruise? Do they run out of stuff? Just curious.
I had heard that they can run out of the cruise ship charms so I wanted to get it right away. They did say that they had 600 of them so I think I would have been fine. Everything else seemed to be fully stocked all week. We were on a not full cruise though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislaney4n6 View Post
I wish I was on this cruise with the two of you.. I can only imagine the banter between you two in person!!!
It does get interesting some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
Yes, you tend to do the stalker dance in the terminal, eh?

Not stalker - just looking for my friends

And the state animal is the Orange Barrel......

Lots of them around this year

And I see from sailaway pics that poor lil Shawn was left on his own again, huh? I swear, I will have to be on my toes on NYE 2013 and watch that poor lil guy!!!! He's just too cute for his own good!!!!

I think he will get lost just on purpose so you can help him - he is like that . I was happy how both of them did this cruise. We gave them some freedom with rules and they did great. Shawn was allowed to do check in/out but had to call us first to see where we were. Matt -well we hardly saw him during the day. He had a wave phone and we asked that he just text us here and there to let us know he was still alive. He LOVED it.

And no, Steve, he does NOT take after his daddy.... just want to put that out there before you get any funny ideas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Kara just told me you started! I'm subbed! I'll catch up after I get off the phone with Kara!
Thanks for joining in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaelenak View Post
I had planned to do that too, but I too forgot! Oh well, we'll just have to go on another cruise and try again.

I guess we will Maria.

I hit Treasure Ketch the first night as well! I couldn't wait to get my DCL Chamilia Cruise Ship!!
Me too! I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaelenak View Post
I thought you had a crush on Minnie? Oh wait...that's right, Minnie has a crush on you.

That's what he says ...

I did the exact same thing. Had that darn clocked turned and pushed right up against the wall.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: