Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #23
AAshleySEG
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDHC View Post
Ashley, you took the LINK train to downtown Seattle from the Seattle-Tacoma airport, right? What station did you get disembark from and how long was the train ride? Is that closest station to the pier. I have a car rental that I need to return to the airport and am thinking of taking the train back to the pier. Thanks.

I second what Tink said! We did take the LINK from the airport to downtown, however the Pier that Disney sails out of is Smith Cove at Pier 91 and the link will not get you there, we got from our hotel to the Pier by taxi, and then the day we got back we used Seattle Shuttle to get around town and then eventually back to the airport.

To answer your question we took the Link from the airport to Westlake station and I think it took maybe 30 minutes 45 minutes max to get there. If you don't have luggage and still want to use public transportation there is a bus stop at the Pier, don't know your exact circumstances though, but a shuttle as she suggested would be a good option too, hope that helps but feel free to ask more if you need extra info!
AAshleySEG is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: