Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #106
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

ADR Change

So I did make an ADR change I knew there was no way we could do Tusker House at 9 am and Le Cellier at 1:10 pm on the same day. I now moved Tusker House to Wenesday at 9:10 am instead.

DH also mentioned that he thinks we may go back to the room in the afternoons to let DD nap and possibly eat lunch. We have never done this and DD did great napping in the stroller last trip but we will see!

On our weigh and bringing Tagalongs ~ Sept 2014 PTR ~
RooRach0906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #107
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Be Our Guest

They have released menu offerings for be our guest and I am so excited!! We will definately be eating lunch their one day during our trip.

Be Our Guest Update

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #108
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

I know!!! I saw that, too!! Depending on the times they have for lunch and dinner, we'll eat there one or the other!

Of course if I want to make ARDs for dinner I still have to wait until August...
Time to go for Christmas! Dec '12 PTR
TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009
amandaluvsgoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #109
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaluvsgoofy View Post
I know!!! I saw that, too!! Depending on the times they have for lunch and dinner, we'll eat there one or the other!

Of course if I want to make ARDs for dinner I still have to wait until August...
Yea, with so many wanting to make ADRs is why I decided on lunch plus when I took French one of my favorite dishes was Un Croque Monsieur so that is what I want if they could only serve it with a Un Orangina for lunch and it would be perfect!!!

Old 06-30-2012, 07:01 AM   #110
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRach0906 View Post
Yea, with so many wanting to make ADRs is why I decided on lunch plus when I took French one of my favorite dishes was Un Croque Monsieur so that is what I want if they could only serve it with a Un Orangina for lunch and it would be perfect!!!

I have absolutely NO idea what any of that is but it sounds delicious!!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #111
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Ok so we have had some CRAZY weather here recently!!! Yesterday our high was 102 with a heat index of 113.5 and then last night we had a huge scary thunderstorm with wind gust up to 102 MPH, I am not kidding. We were super thankful we did not lose power but over half of the state did. There was also area that just got there power back on Wednesday, due to a tornado Monday(I think), to lose it again last night. Yup this is typical weather here though always unpredictable.

Anyway so I just saw this video and I wanted to share it, it was done by a local news station.... Last Weather Report You'll Ever Need

Oh yeah and we are supposed to have another 100+ day today with the heat index still in the 110s, so please pray for the ones without power that they stay cool.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #112
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post

I have absolutely NO idea what any of that is but it sounds delicious!!
Hey Judy!!! Croque Moniseur is basically a Ham and Cheese toasted sandwich mmmm and the Orangina is pretty much carbonated orange juice. My sister who is going in December also just closer to Christmas is excited because they don't have your basic kids menu, there are a lot more counter service options for kids.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #113
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

We haven't even went on this trip and I am already thinking about the next trip. I posted on the Disney for Family board asking if we should go in May for DD 3rd bday or September for Our Anniversary and I am gonna put in the link for my awesome readers to help me decided.

What time and celebration would you go?

Old 07-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #114
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We haven't even went on this trip and I am already thinking about the next trip. I posted on the Disney for Family board asking if we should go in May for DD 3rd bday or September for Our Anniversary and I am gonna put in the link for my awesome readers to help me decided.

What time and celebration would you go?
That is AWESOME!!!!

I always do that too. Whenever I'd be heading down, plans pop up of trying to make our next trip. Almost to the point where I try to talk myself into buying an annual pass, just to make sure.

As for return dates, you really can't go wrong with either. With May, you get the Flower and Garden Expo and in Sept, you get the Food and Wine Expo. The only warning I have, if you go in May, make sure you go during the "sweet spot" that is the 1st 2 weeks of the month. The public school Spring breakers are back in school, and the College kids don't graduate til end of the month.

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #115
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDL View Post
That is AWESOME!!!!

I always do that too. Whenever I'd be heading down, plans pop up of trying to make our next trip. Almost to the point where I try to talk myself into buying an annual pass, just to make sure.

As for return dates, you really can't go wrong with either. With May, you get the Flower and Garden Expo and in Sept, you get the Food and Wine Expo. The only warning I have, if you go in May, make sure you go during the "sweet spot" that is the 1st 2 weeks of the month. The public school Spring breakers are back in school, and the College kids don't graduate til end of the month.
Yea, thankfully DD birthday is the 16th so we would go the 12-18th, which I think falls within the "sweet spot". If we go in May, we only have to worry about purchasing food and souvenirs which would be nice.

Old 07-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #116
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Since planning has slowed down a little bit, lets play a game and I got this idea from another DISer (thanks Judy!).

Who and Where? Guess who is in the picture and where was it taken??

We will start with an easy one

Old 07-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #117
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Quote:
Since planning has slowed down a little bit, lets play a game and I got this idea from another DISer (thanks Judy!).

Who and Where? Guess who is in the picture and where was it taken??

We will start with an easy one

I will play! Rachel, James and Annabelle, last year at Epcot in front of Spaceship Earth!

from

Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #118
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I will play! Rachel, James and Annabelle, last year at Epcot in front of Spaceship Earth!

from

Thanks Judy!! Hope you have a great 4th of July!!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #119
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Happy 4th of July!!!! God Bless!!!

Thankful to all the service men and women who allow us to keep our freedom!

Also thankful to the workers out trying to restore power to those who are still without!

Old 07-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #120
blessedmom4

Quote:
Happy 4th of July!!!! God Bless!!!

Thankful to all the service men and women who allow us to keep our freedom!

Also thankful to the workers out trying to restore power to those who are still without!

I agree with BOTH of these sentiments!! Also the firefighters and Notional Guardsman trying to keep everyone safe!

Hope you and your precious family have some fun!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: