Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #46
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl View Post
Oh, we'd LOVE that!

BTW, I live near the Mouse!
I would LOVE it too!!!!

I just sent you a PM about neighborhoods. Any help you can lend and I'm very greatful. Thanks so much.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #47
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Wow I am amazed by this and that I have never heard of it before - champagne, pink and cruising all at once!

Also wanted to say hello to Scrappy and thank you again for helping me out last year with the LGMH's

Looking forward to hearing more about the Champagne Girls and seeing more photos.
ariel_ is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #48
UKANGEL
Champagne Girls Rule!

It's so fab that this is still going strong....and ever growing! All ladies deserve to be princesses.... And champagne girls!

Deb, can you believe it was five years ago we first discussed this and came up with the idea? We must have helped the champagne industry on our own

WDW, DLP, and DCL cruising since 1996

UKANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #49
Scrappy_Tink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

I LOVE it Holly. You'll see how much more fun bubbly parties can be when you're wearing all pink with boas and tiaras. Have a blast and post pictures on here.

......Maybe me and/or a few of the originals will book your cruise and join you in your party. It sounds like too much fun to resist. hahaha!!!
It'd be so cool if you could join the cruise, there's plenty of cabins left!! Thanks for offering the Pink Champagne Girl icon for us!!

Scrappy_Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #50
Scrappy_Tink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel_ View Post
Wow I am amazed by this and that I have never heard of it before - champagne, pink and cruising all at once!

Also wanted to say hello to Scrappy and thank you again for helping me out last year with the LGMH's

Looking forward to hearing more about the Champagne Girls and seeing more photos.
So nice to see you here!! How is the teaching job going? I see you're going on a cruise soon....has the DBF to pop the question yet?

Old 07-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #51
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKANGEL View Post
It's so fab that this is still going strong....and ever growing! All ladies deserve to be princesses.... And champagne girls!

Deb, can you believe it was five years ago we first discussed this and came up with the idea? We must have helped the champagne industry on our own
Look what we started Angel....who knew it would grow like this?

Ladies, me and UKANGEL dreamed up this whole idea while chatting on the DIS one morning five years ago while sipping coffee and wishing it was champagne......it snowballed from there.

We have helped DCL make a lot of money off of our idea too, Angel. We should get a commission. hahaha.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #52
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy_Tink View Post
It'd be so cool if you could join the cruise, there's plenty of cabins left!! Thanks for offering the Pink Champagne Girl icon for us!!

I think it would be so cool too. But I can't book another cruise until after I move. We're moving to be near the mouse in just 7 more months. After we relocate, then we'll book our next cruise and I will keep this one in mind. It could work out nicely.

A very dear friend of Angel's and mine did the Pretty in Pink logo.....Angel, it was Kaz who designed that one for us.

Another friend did the PINK TINK logo.....Angel, that was PJ.

Feel free to use them, the more I see ladies showing them on the DIS the more thrilled Angel and I get.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 07-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #53
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Here's the first Champagne Girls tasting:

You called?????

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #54
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
You called?????
Back then we didn't even have boas yet....just tiaras. But almost everyone wore pink. Who knew then what it would become today. And who knows where it's going. Very cool.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 07-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #55
Planky
Taking over the World... one trip at a time

It's amazing who they will let into these shindigs...

Planky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #56
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy_Tink View Post
So nice to see you here!! How is the teaching job going? I see you're going on a cruise soon....has the DBF to pop the question yet?
I am finally back on the boards after a crazy few months - we have moved from Scotland to England and I am now teaching here so still getting settled in and getting used to how things work down here!

I see you have a couple of tickers, food and wine looks fantastic

No popping of questions over here, if we keep booking Disney trips like this I doubt we will ever get married Off on the Dream for Christmas, I am too excited for words! Will be looking out to see if there are any Champagne Girls on my cruise.

Original Champagne Girls - I salute you!

Last edited by ariel_; 07-02-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typo
ariel_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #57
Simba One
Mouseketeer

I did the champagne girls Sept 2010 Med, right before the TA. It was a BLAST! Great way to meet new people!

Disney World too many times to count, Disneyland "09, Disney Magic Med '10, Magic Western Caribbean '11 , Disney Wonder Bahamas '10 , Disney Wonder Alaska '12, Wonder California Coast '13, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean '13, Dream Bahamas'14, Magic Southern Caribbean '14, Magic Puerto Rico '14, EB transatlantic '15 and Northern European '15
Simba One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #58
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel_ View Post

Original Champagne Girls - I salute you!
Whyyyy Thank you!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #59
Scrappy_Tink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planky View Post
It's amazing who they will let into these shindigs...

I thought Plankton was a boy!!!

Old 07-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #60
sssteele
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Here's the second:

I am proud to say that I am photo #2. We had so... much fun!

Last edited by sssteele; 07-02-2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: oops
sssteele is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: