Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #16
KeroKero
DIS Veteran

Itinerary Day 3 - Lights Camera Action

This day we'll be attending my favourite park: Hollywood Studios

Since I first entered the then MGM Studios, I knew off the bat that this would be my park of choice for life. I'm a huge movie and TV buff so I was definitely in my zone!

There's no EMH that morning at HS, so we'll be able to rise a little later.

First things first this morning - breakfast at the resorts food court once again. Good thing the value resorts have a plethora of food choices cause breakfast 7 days in a row at the same place can be irritating.

Then its off to the park aiming to be at the gate by 8:30 before the turnstiles are open.

Must do attractions for us this day are:

Toy Story Mid Way Mania (RD FP and stand by line at least once)
Rock N Roller Coaster (FP. I'll be riding solo, cause thrill rides aren't for mom)
Star Tours (FP.)
Beauty and the Beast Live
American Idol Experience (more than once, would be nice)
The Great Movie Ride
Muppet Vision 3D
Voyage of The Little Mermaid

Still debating on if I want to ride Tower of Terror solo (mom definitely won't go anywhere near this one), and if we really want to see Lights Motors Action again.

At some point during the day I'll have to get a PB/J shake from 50'sPT. I love love love love them!

Also, we've never seen the Pixar Pals Countdown Parade, and while I've read many reviews that it's not worth the time (8-10mins), I would like to check it out and form an opinion myself. I love many of the Pixar characters so it'll be nice to see them together . The parade is at 3pm and should be over no later than 3:15, which will give us time to hit one more attraction either by FP or a short to medium stand by line and then we're off to the Magic Kingdom (no later than 4:45pm)!

We have our ADR for Crystal Palace at 6:20pm. We haven't eaten here for years so we're looking forward to giving it a go again. Also looking forward to a couple of great photo ops with Pooh and friends.

Depending on what time we get out of the restaurant (probably 8), we'll have time to hit a couple attractions before getting a bus back to ASMo for the night.
Aug 1984 - Off Property Aug 1988 - Off Property June 1990 - Off Property Aug 1992 - Port Orleans July 1994 - All Star Sports Sept 1997 - All Star Sports July 1999 - Caribbean Beach (Family Reunion) Dec 2000 - All Star Music (Christmas) May 2002 - Port Orleans Feb 2009 - Pop Century Sept 2011 - Pop Century w/QSDP Sept 2012 - All Star Movies w/DP (Mother Daughter Trip) Jan 2013 - All Star Movies w/QSDP (Mother Daughter Trip 2) Oct 2013 Pop Century w/DP (F&W & MNSSHP) Nov 2014 - All Star Sports w/DP (F&W, MNSSHP & MVMCP)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: