Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #196
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Well Cheers! Or whatever they say in Spanish! Looks like you have the routine down - drink a little - walk a little - drink a little more.
Yes- we definitely had a rhythym going there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Oh Yes and I remember how Ellen plastered it all over the Dis !!!
Ahhh...that was so fun!

Quote:
Are you now sure Ellen isn't an axe murderer !!!
I'm pretty sure!! We'll know for certain when I have both Kara and Drea all to myself in that cabin next year on the high seas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Oh No! Slippin to the bottom of the page - that is just not right.
Thanks for the lift! Between Kara going Pro on the WPGA and me finishing up the end of the school year in a whir and a blur, not much time for writing this TR, I'm sorry to say. All I have had brainpower for is that Disney Animal game on FB- come and play with me, PLEEEEEEEZ! But I'll do an update now-
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #197
podsnel

So back at Drinko de Mayo.....we had originally started out booking Artist's Point for this night- but when manntra pointed out that we would be in Epcot on Cinco de drinko, well...I couldn't imagine that THAT ADR would get ANY use at ALL. So I booked us all into SAI. And made sure to cancel AP- didn't want to pay $10pp for not showing up!! We were seated pretty promptly, and our orders were taken without much wait-

For my meal, I had Tostadas de Tinga - Roasted tomato and chipolte marinated pulled chicken, abacado, and black refried beans on frien corn tortillas, topped with valentina sauce, queso fresco and sour cream - $10.50

Sorry about the over-exposure there, but overexposed or not, they were really very, very yummy!

It was also so nice to finally EAT something along with my drinkos!!

Of course, since it was Lonnie's Birthday, as usual, no meal would be complete without her humiliation. So here it is!

I have to say, when we started these DISmoms trips oh so long ago, Lonnie was so shy about getting the desserts, and she always shared.

Still shy, but not so much sharing going on anymore.

I guess she thinks that if she gets the humiliation, then she gets the cupcake/ice cream to go with it!

Once Lonnie had finished her dessert, we decided that no Drinko de Mayo would be complete without a little boat ride-

ITSK!

Once we had disembarked, our plans were to go to MK to check out the new and inproved Fantasyland- but Lonnie & Pam weren't in the mood- so we said see ya later, and the rest of us headed to the monorail-

Where we REALLY enjoyed our ride to MK!

Up next- the BEAUTIFUL new Dumbo, and yet ANOTHER ITSK!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #198
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

I am waiting for the ITSK!!!! I love the humilation of fellow travellers !! We got the girls good last year and I do my best to humiliate Carol every year !! Oh that's right just putting up with my antics is humiliation enuff !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #199
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
S
For my meal, I had Tostadas de Tinga - Roasted tomato and chipolte marinated pulled chicken, abacado, and black refried beans on frien corn tortillas, topped with valentina sauce, queso fresco and sour cream - $10.50

ITSK!

I thought you had the same meal that I had? WAsn't it a 3 course thingy that we could easily have split? A LOT of food!!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe Lonnie is on the boat!!!!! What about that innertube bathtub incident from 1972? Will she be okay????

Ahhhh, that explains why she didn't make it to Fantasyland with us.....

Flashbacks to 1972.

And Rosie! YOU are encouraging her to post ITSK pics!!!! You are not nice!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #200
podsnel

Quote:
I am waiting for the ITSK!!!! I love the humilation of fellow travellers !! We got the girls good last year and I do my best to humiliate Carol every year !! Oh that's right just putting up with my antics is humiliation enuff !!!
Humiliation is ALWAYS the perfect gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
I thought you had the same meal that I had? WAsn't it a 3 course thingy that we could easily have split? A LOT of food!!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe Lonnie is on the boat!!!!! What about that innertube bathtub incident from 1972? Will she be okay????

Ahhhh, that explains why she didn't make it to Fantasyland with us.....

Flashbacks to 1972.

EXACTLY!! She already looks a little green in the photo!

Did I? Well- all I ate were the tostadas- or maybe all I took a picture of was the tostadas- but still- all I ended up actually eating were the tostadas!

Did I remember to tell you a friend of mine is on the Magic right now, out of NYC- and she is renewing her vows? A complete surprise to her whole family- they did it on Sunday on the Deck 7 Secret Aft deck- I can't WAIT to hear about it, she was SO excited!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #202
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:
I'm pretty sure!! We'll know for certain when I have both Kara and Drea all to myself in that cabin next year on the high seas!
there is no way any of are axe murders.. it would risk spilling our drinks.. hello! not gonna happen LOL

All I have had brainpower for is that Disney Animal game on FB- come and play with me, PLEEEEEEEZ! But I'll do an update now-
im tempted to play but afraid it will lead to an addiction that i just dont have time for right now LOL

Quote:

I have to say, when we started these DISmoms trips oh so long ago, Lonnie was so shy about getting the desserts, and she always shared.

Still shy, but not so much sharing going on anymore.
ya im with her I dont share drinks or desserts.. or men for that matter LOL

Once Lonnie had finished her dessert, we decided that no Drinko de Mayo would be complete without a little boat ride-
3hours tour??

ITSK!
ITSK?

Once we had disembarked, our plans were to go to MK to check out the new and inproved Fantasyland- but Lonnie & Pam weren't in the mood- so we said see ya later, and the rest of us headed to the monorail-
really bedtime already?

Up next- the BEAUTIFUL new Dumbo, and yet ANOTHER ITSK!!!Seriously ITSK?

Quote:
I am waiting for the ITSK!!!!:
alright now I googled it... still confused

Quote:
I know I know bless my heart... anyhow whats ITSK?

Quote:
Did I remember to tell you a friend of mine is on the Magic right now, out of NYC- and she is renewing her vows? A complete surprise to her whole family- they did it on Sunday on the Deck 7 Secret Aft deck- I can't WAIT to hear about it, she was SO excited!!!!
[/COLOR]
how awesome, Im also following the trip report of the gal that won a Disney Cruise.. Im so Jelly. I would take winning a Mickey Bar LOL
Old 06-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #203
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

ITSK = I'm Too Sexy Kara.... Ellen loves taking (and POSTING!) pics of me looking really fab!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #204
Beth D
DIS Veteran

I'm glad someone else asked about ITSK first, I guess I'll have to start a DISmom groupie readers guide...

Kara - what was that green drink? It looked like a cross between a great frozen margarita and a shamrock shake - two of my favorite things!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #205
podsnel

So while Lonnie & Pam stayed in Epcot or went shopping, or took a nap or who knows what, the rest of us were excited to check out the new Fantasyland attractions! Cammie's daughter, Lauren, had told her that the new Dumbo was BEAUTIFUL-so of course, we had to see for ourselves. But first-

We decided to visit Buzz first-

Oh boy....

So serious! Our car was MUCH more fun!

Next, it was time for Dumbo....and Lauren was spot on- Dumbo is magnificent!

ITSK alert!

Oh, man- I just love me some Kara Jean-

Next was a trip to visit Goofy- because whatever this little coaster is called now, or was called before, I had never been on it.

I'm sure Kara has some nice photos to share....

But I have this-

To be continued........

Old 06-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #206
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

You ladies know how to have fun!

Great update, great photos!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #208
saintstickets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
You guys have way too much fun. I don't think I could keep up with you...ok maybe I could.
Whether anyone could keep or not doesn't matter...it sure would be fun trying!

DL - 1967 | WDW - 1973 (Orlando) | WDW - 1980 (Kissimmee) | WDW - 1985 (Kissimmee) | WDW - 1997 (Contemporary) | WDW - 2007 (Old Key West)
DVC - May2010 - OKW | Nov-Dec2010 - AKV/BWV | May2012 - BLT/VWL | Sep2012 - Aulani (30th anniversary) | Dec2012 - Aulani (DD honeymoon) | Oct2013 - BCV | Jun2014 - BWV | Oct2014 - DCL/BCV | Aug2015 - DCL Alaska | Dec2015 - BWV

The "Don't mess with the CMs/take less photos TR" Jun14 @ BWV
Oct13-BCV - MNSSHP, F&W, Wild Africa Trek
Sep12-Aulani - Sharks, horses, a submarine scooter, luau & Mickey
May12-BLT/VWL - Don't tell Mickey! It's NOT a bug's life! That's a dolphin's WHAT? Where's the ER? Is that a body? Seaworld, Discovery Cove, IoA, Space Center
Nov/Dec10-AKV/BWV - Backstage Magic Tour; V&A; Lots of pics and video
May10-OKW - DDP cost analysis; Wishes Dessert Party; Fantasmic
saintstickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #209
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
ITSK = I'm Too Sexy Kara.... Ellen loves taking (and POSTING!) pics of me looking really fab!
A true Kara discription of ITSK !!Go Eleen ITSK her !!!! Yes I am instigating
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #210
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47

A true Kara discription of ITSK !!Go Eleen ITSK her !!!! Yes I am instigating
Rosie that photo has certainly started something! Anyone else get the dis board app?

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: