Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #46
nokidz
thanks Mickey, now I am an addict!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
I'm rather excited Hope you guys don't mind 2 adults with no kids cruising. We're still fairly young though and always young at heart!

We'll be joining some of you with going to the parks after the cruise
We havew cruised Disney without kids, and with kids, well older kids (17 to 22). We have a chance to bring our grandson with us this time. A slim chance, but a chance. He is booked though. He will be 18 months at time of sailing.
You will have a blast!!!
past cruises

Feb 26th 2011 Eastern on the Magic!!! - graphic to come
future cruises
Nov 24th 2012 Western on the Fantasy!!! - graphic to come
nokidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #47
Amunet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissie84p View Post
I'm so happy too see so many people on the boards.

February can't get here any faster, although i dont want summer to zip by too fast. Hope any of you can give a newbie any tips, i'm so excited i'm already planning when to go on our 2nd cruise and I didnt even step on a disney cruise yet!
Nice to see you on here too! I'm also excited to see this board get more talkative, gives me a place to let my excitement roam free ^_^

I do NOT blame you for already planning on a second cruise. We did the same thing! Our first Disney Cruise was this past April and we knew we'd want to go again so we booked onboard, got signed up for castaway club and here we are! Ready to cruise with you find people

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokidz View Post
We havew cruised Disney without kids, and with kids, well older kids (17 to 22). We have a chance to bring our grandson with us this time. A slim chance, but a chance. He is booked though. He will be 18 months at time of sailing.
You will have a blast!!!
Awe, thank you I hope that me and my husband will end up like you ... with kids, without, grandchildren ... Haha not for a while though.

I hope your grandson will be able to go with you!

Past Disney Trips
Disneyland 1995 • 2005 • 2013
Disney World 2008 CBR (Honeymoon) • 2011 POFQ • 2012 AoA/POR • 2013 AKV/CBR
Disney Cruise 2012 ~ Graduation
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #48
momtylerashley
Mouseketeer

Oh no...I didn't realize it was Super Bowl Sunday...how funny. I think I've seen in other posts that they will show it on board... I know they showed the World Series! I hope it isn't a team that I pull for..lol

Renee (DM) Ashley-10 (DD) Pat/Nana (DG)
*Walt Disney World first visit in 1971! (Yes, first year it opened and I was 2! Don't do your Math! )
*Walt Disney World Visits....too many to count!
*Walt Disney last visit 2/2013
*Disney Cruise "Magic" (first Disney Cruise) 10/11
momtylerashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #49
momtylerashley
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
LOL! I'm with you there! We have been on one other cruise, but not Disney and it was just DH & I. It was so relaxing, so I am hoping that this is too. Disney tends to be Go, go, go for us, so I am hoping that we can just relax and go with the flow on the ship. I have to admit, that while I know it isn't in the budget, I have been checking out the rules for booking while onboard....I'd love to do it again, even though we haven't even left yet.

So.....My DH brought it up last night that we set sail on Superbowl Sunday. Oops! Sorry, babe....guess you will be going to a Disney Superbowl party.
I didn't know it was Superbowl Sunday! How funny...I hope it isn't a team that cheer for! I do know they will show it on board. I've seen before that they did show the World Series. So...for those men/women who wish to see it...it will be playing...at least they did in the past.

Renee (DM) Ashley-10 (DD) Pat/Nana (DG)
*Walt Disney World first visit in 1971! (Yes, first year it opened and I was 2! Don't do your Math! )
*Walt Disney World Visits....too many to count!
*Walt Disney last visit 2/2013
*Disney Cruise "Magic" (first Disney Cruise) 10/11
momtylerashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #50
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtylerashley View Post
I didn't know it was Superbowl Sunday! How funny...I hope it isn't a team that cheer for! I do know they will show it on board. I've seen before that they did show the World Series. So...for those men/women who wish to see it...it will be playing...at least they did in the past.
Yeah...He's not so concerned about the game, as I'm sure they will show that on board (heck, I'm not a big sports fan, but a DISNEY themed Superbowl party would be cool) He is more worried that if the Eagles win (snowball's chance in you-know-what, but still...) he would want to go to the victory parade, but we would be at sea. I told him to take his passport and buy a 1 way ticket home from Nassau if they win
Old 06-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #51
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

Hi Guys! I just booked this cruise after much prodding from my friend who is sailing on it. She ropped my sister in then they ganged up on me!

I set up a Facebook page....come join over here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MickeyCruise/

I set up a Fish Extender Document on Facebook. I will also keep a list so if you want to join you can email me at Lisa@******************************* and put FISH EXTENDER 2/3/2013 in the subject line, I have another cruise booked where I am in charge of the Fish Extender List so I don't want to get it confused.

Can't wait to see some of you there!

*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West

Last edited by Goldeelox9; 12-02-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #52
Goldeelox9

They will show the game...no worries. They showed the playoff games on a past cruise I was on!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Old 07-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #53
Goldeelox9

We have a Fish extender list! If you want to join email me at Lisa@*******************************

Here is the list so far:

Last edited by Goldeelox9; 12-02-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #54
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
Hi Guys! I just booked this cruise after much prodding from my friend who is sailing on it. She ropped my sister in then they ganged up on me!

I set up a Facebook page....come join over here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MickeyCruise/

I set up a Fish Extender Document on Facebook. I will also keep a list so if you want to join you can email me at Lisa@******************************* and put FISH EXTENDER 2/3/2013 in the subject line, I have another cruise booked where I am in charge of the Fish Extender List so I don't want to get it confused.

Can't wait to see some of you there!
Just sent you and email...now off to join the FB group!

PS...I love your wedding pics....beautiful!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #55
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:

I just noticed on my ticker that we sail 7 months from today!!! irate: rincess: ixiedust: (Yes...I'm just a little excited!)
Old 07-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #56
Amunet
DIS Veteran

Whooh! I'm rather excited as well :D

But 7 months seems so far away

Past Disney Trips
Old 07-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #57
PrincessAurora
Hmpphh! Who needs that boy in green tights when you can have the Tag Fairy! ;)

Very excited about this cruise. This will be my first Disney cruise. I am taking my sister with me (she is dumping the kids at home with the hubby) and she has never been on a cruise before.

I'm praying I can get Remy ressies and have got my "mice" working on a titanic era dress that matches the Chandelier in the atrium because I must have fabulous evening wear!!!

We plan on hanging out at Pink, riding the AquaDuck and staying on board during the Nassau stop. At Castaway Cay we will be over on the adult side of the island while I get some writing in and look for Casey the cat.

Does anyone have any other ideas of fun things to do on the Nassau day since we won't be going ashore? I figure I can see the resort just fine from the ship. We're on the beautiful ship and want to spend time on it.

DL/DCA - too many times to count, Grand Californian Concierge 04, '10, DL Hotel '12
Club 33 - '91, 98, '99, '05
WDW - ASMusic: 10/98 - Port Orleans: 3/00 - Wilderness Lodge: 11/01, 10/03, 2/06, 4/07 - Animal Kingdom Lodge: 2/10, 3/12 - Boardwalk 1/14
Disney Cruise: Bahamas - 2013, Alaska - 2016[/FONT]
PrincessAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #58
Goldeelox9

We are spending the Bahamas day on board too! I can't wait. 7 Months!!!!

Old 07-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #59
Amunet
DIS Veteran

Ditto! We just want Castaway Cay. Too bad we can't spend 2 days at CC and just skip nassau ...

I VERY much want to try the Aqua Duck as well :D

Though, we've never been to CC and am not sure what we want to do there ... I do know I want to snorkle ^_^

Past Disney Trips
Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #60
Goldeelox9

Castaway Cay is my favorite place on earth! It's where I got married and it is the most relaxing place in the world!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: