Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
AAshleySEG
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotomu212 View Post
A tip for your next cruise. Sitting with others is often the highlight of our trip, so if you go to the lounge embarkation day, the dining crew is set up next to the Palo line around 1:00 or so and you can check with them to see if you are seating with others, and if you aren't you can ask to be moved. As I have told the dining managers, I love my family but we see each other the rest of the year we want to talk to new people!
That is good to know! I am gonna remember that for our Dream cruise in August! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogattdm View Post
What? No picture of the seal poop iceberg! We loved standing next to you guys during Tracy Arm; it gave us time to hang out and chat while waiting for the glacier to arrive. "hey mom; look there is a glacier up there!" uh duh Gwen, why do you think we have been standing out here in the cold for 4 hours?
I thought about putting the seal poo pic up, but then decided against it...LOL I didn't hold back in the albums though, All 1671 pics will be put in there! It has only been such a short time but I already really miss hanging out with you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky1 View Post

We put that on our reservation, that we wanted to be seated at a table with another family!
I know I will when we go again! I love my hubby, but I want to know what everyone else did with their time...LOL
AAshleySEG is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: