Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #61
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBEW4 View Post
Hi All,
We are just off of the 5/11 Fantasy cruise where we booked this cruise - taking advantage of the 10% discount! My 16 DD and I are looking forward to joining you all! I will also look to join the group on Facebook.
Welcome to the group. I just added you to the FB page. We are headed for the Fantasy in a few weeks. Then I will be ready to plan this cruise. It will be me, my DH and 15 DS.
DisneyOHFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #62
CBEW4
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
Welcome to the group. I just added you to the FB page. We are headed for the Fantasy in a few weeks. Then I will be ready to plan this cruise. It will be me, my DH and 15 DS.
Enjoy your cruise. We had a great time on The Fantasy. The cabins were so sparkly new and the service was great! Food was a little hit or miss, but we thought that was typical for any cruise. The detective agency games were a lot fun for all ages.
CBEW4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #63
smmast
Welcomed Guest

Just found this thread! So excited, count us in! Just sent request for FB too.
smmast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #64
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmast View Post
Just found this thread! So excited, count us in! Just sent request for FB too.
It's great to have you sailing with us. I just added you to the FB group.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #65
Alexanders
Earning My Ears

Joining in

Seeing the chain for the first time, nice to get on early, we are leaving on the Fantasy in just a few days, from the chain it appears that we are not alone in doing so... Just found that chain as well... We, me, HA(40), and AA(8), are so looking foward to Europe. This will be our first time to visit as a family.
Alexanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #66
simbasmom2
Just waitin around till boarding time!

Welcome Alexanders!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #67
SMFFMS
Mouseketeer

med. cruise

we are hoping to book this cruise on our next cruise to the mexican rivera in oct 2012. Hoping for a better deal while on the cruise. hope to join all of you.
shannon
Disney Wonder- Sept 2010 Bahamas
Disney Magic Halloween -Oct 2011 western Caribbean
Disney Wonder- Halloween 2012 Mexican Rivera
Disney Fantasy- Christmas Cruise Dec 2013
Disney Wonder- April 2014 Bahamas/KeyWest

SMFFMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #68
DisneyHelen
Mouseketeer

One Year to go
Old 06-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #69
asemaria
Mouseketeer

We're going too!

We are looking forward to this cruise!
We are: me Maria *almost*40 DH Fredrik 39 DS Johan 11 and DS Jesper 8.
We went on our first cruise in April on the Fantasy and loved it so much that we booked a new one!

This time our airfare will be pretty small, since we live in Sweden, but last time we paid a fortune. Good luck to all of you that are looking for good deals.

I will be checking out the FB group as well!
WDW 2012 POFQ
DCL Fantasy Western Carribean april 2012
asemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #70
DisneyDavs
Earning My Ears

Ready to sail again!

We are joining all of you on the 8/8/14 sailing. We just finished the 8-night NYC to Bahamas cruise on the Magic, and we had a wonderful time. It was a great experience for all. My family is DH (50ish), DD (17 at cruise) and DD (14 at cruise).

I have seen some mention of hotels in Barcelona. For those that have done the Med before, how does this work? Does Disney do transfers from certain hotels? We will be attempting to use frequent-traveller points if at all possible, so I'm sure we'll need to look into this soon.

Thanks!
DisneyDavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #71
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDavs View Post
We are joining all of you on the 8/8/14 sailing. We just finished the 8-night NYC to Bahamas cruise on the Magic, and we had a wonderful time. It was a great experience for all. My family is DH (50ish), DD (17 at cruise) and DD (14 at cruise).

I have seen some mention of hotels in Barcelona. For those that have done the Med before, how does this work? Does Disney do transfers from certain hotels? We will be attempting to use frequent-traveller points if at all possible, so I'm sure we'll need to look into this soon.

Thanks!
Welcome to the cruise. We have not done the Med before, but also wanted to use Frequent Flyer points for the hotel, so we already booked at the Hilton Diagonal since that was a hotel Disney used in the past. From my understanding, if you are staying in a Disney hotel, you can do transports from the hotel. If the Hilton isn't a hotel they will be using this time, it is still a close cab right to the port.

Again, welcome.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #72
castawaycayfans
DIS Veteran

We're in too!

We are DH(43), DD (14), DS (8) and myself (43). DH and I originally booked the West Coast repo for next May, but DD will be a freshman in high school and we found out that it would not work out. It was a lot easier to take the kids out of school when they were younger! So, we switched to the Alaska for June 10, but after talking to a friend who is doing the 12 night later in June, we changed our minds. Alaska may be nice and we will do it one day, but our hearts were longing for Europe. We went in May 2010 on the night and LOVED it, so here we are. We are currently looking at hotels, we stayed at Hotel Zero Diagonal, which is close to the Hilton Diagonal, on our last trip and loved it. But we are on a tighter budget this time, so we are shopping hotels to find the best rates. We are also waiting for June to be released for airfare, hoping to get something similiar to what we paid in 2010, which was around $866. We'll see....
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #73
simbasmom2
Just waitin around till boarding time!

WELCOME all!!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #74
DisneyOHFan
Livin' for Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by castawaycayfans View Post
We're in too!

We are currently looking at hotels, we stayed at Hotel Zero Diagonal, which is close to the Hilton Diagonal, on our last trip and loved it. But we are on a tighter budget this time, so we are shopping hotels to find the best rates. We are also waiting for June to be released for airfare, hoping to get something similiar to what we paid in 2010, which was around $866. We'll see....
Now that I have our pre-hotel booked, I will feel SO much better when we actually get the airfare done. Trying to coordinate FF points and cost is not fun
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #75
castawaycayfans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan View Post
Now that I have our pre-hotel booked, I will feel SO much better when we actually get the airfare done. Trying to coordinate FF points and cost is not fun
I am working on the pre-cruise hotel and post-cruise hotel for now, as we will be able to stay in Barcelona for a couple of extra days. I wish that we had FF points, but we used them to fly in for our last cruise in Jan.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: