Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What do you most look forward to doing on the Fantasy?
Riding the Aquaduck 79 25.65%
Dining in Palo and/or Remy 92 29.87%
Relaxing in the Rainforest Room 30 9.74%
Solving a Midship Detective Agency crime 20 6.49%
Shopping on shore and/or on ship 10 3.25%
Sailing with Mickey and Minnie 77 25.00%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #11
jegsnakkernorsk
long time lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyholic family View Post
thanks to both of you for taking the time to share such a wonderful and detailed trip report with us!!!!
Thanks for following along and I hope your reservation/bookings went well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by figment52 View Post
I know trip reports are a lot of work so thank you for doing this one. I look forward to hearing about your Panama cruise as well.
I look forward to the PC as well!!! I live for my Disney vacations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Michelle View Post
I really enjoyed your trip report, thanks for taking the time!
Thanks for taking the time to read. Glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamart39 View Post
Loved your trip report! We are booked concierge on the Dream next summer. So excited! I do have a question for you. When do the pre-dinner snacks come out in the concierge lounge? We're booked for the early dinner and I'm wondering if snacks are out before the early seating and the late seating. TIA, for any information on this!
I have just discovered by finally going through all the papers I brought back from my cruise that on the first day they gave us a piece of paper with all the times and amenities of the concierge lounge. I wish I had looked at this while on the cruise because I didn't know we could borrow Wii equipment and that would have been fun to play with dad and Sis that afternoon instead of Rummy 500 with playing cards, how old fashioned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runskyhy View Post
Again, I really enjoyed reading your report! Thanks for sharing all those fantastic photos - I'm especially a sucker for food photos, so I was hooked from he first post. That was a brilliant idea to draw a cartoon of other table mates at AP! I loved it! Thanks again!
I hadn't seen the animator's show on youtube so I wasn't sure what to expect and I loved it. I would, if you haven't already, I wouldn't see it before you go - just be surprised. Glad you liked the food pictures. Disney is the one place everyone can be a kid and everyone can be a foodie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishuponastarforever View Post
Thank you for your trip report. DH and I learned alot. We laughed alot. Your Dad on the AquaDuck is priceless. I enjoyed your parents vows renewal. It made me wonder if DH and I should consider this in the future. So beautiful.
Your pictures were fantastic. Sadly the report had to end, you kept us entertained and enlightened and we will miss you and your sisters sense of humor. Looking forward to your Panama Canal Cruise trip report
Thanks so much! I just learned last year that Mom had wanted to do a vow renewal on their 25th but with two kids in college they didn't. I told Sis this and she and I got thinking and planning and well you know the rest. We tried to get more of our family to come but if you are not a Disney fan it is hard to understand why DCL is so much more expensive than the other cruiselines. Was never able to convince the family to come but just as well - we had a great time with our friends from last year's cruise. We called them "our cruise family". They made it very special. Who says you can't pick your family! I hope you and your DH have great DCL vacations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy0558 View Post
This was a wonderful TR and great details, thank you for taking the time to share!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear3412 View Post
Great report.
Is it required to include your cabin # on your sketch in AP? If so why is it needed? TIA
They'll put it in your room if you leave without it. Fun souvenier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1275 View Post
I had so much fun reading your TR, thanks so much for sharing your parents vow renewal. My husband & I wanted to do that & wondered what it would be like, it was beautiful & you are awesome daughters for doing this for them!

We took our first cruise on the Dream this past March & fell in love with it so we are going on the Fantasy June1, 2013 and can't wait!!! Had to go for longer time next time! Can't wait for more days at see and a differet itinerary other tha Nassau.

The water on CC was to cold for me in March so hoping it is much warmer the first of June. Was the water a good temp to get in for May? There weren't many adults in when we went in March. Thanks!!!
Was great temperature!!!

[QUOTE=jegsnakkernorsk;45242516]

water temperature was perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohagirl73 View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with us!!! I am sad it's over. As stated before, makes me more excited to leave (3 weeks ) and experience this cruise!
Have a great trip!!! Good you aren't leaving this week - been rainy in Florida all week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess333 View Post
Thank you for such a great trip report. I have enjoyed reading and looking at all your lovely photos. I'm looking forward to reading your next trip report as I have got to wait until September 2013 for my next cruise.
There are a few universal truths to Disney vacations - 1 - you can never do all that there is to do and 2 - they are always worth the wait (and cost). Happy planning and thanks for reading!

Last edited by jegsnakkernorsk; 06-24-2012 at 08:04 AM.
jegsnakkernorsk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: