Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #11
Rosanne
DIS Veteran

I've only done a split stay once. We got out before a snowstorm hit and added two days to our trip on the front end. We stayed at ASMovies for two nights and then moved to CBR for four (or five? ... can't remember) nights.

Since it's usually just me and my two girls (3 and 8 at the time but 6 and 11 now) it wasn't the easiest thing to do... moving our stuff. But, it was mostly pretty fun. I wouldn't intentionally do it again with the girls but if I was by myself or with just another adult I think it would be fun doing split stays. For me, with the girls it was a lot of work since I have to drag them with me when I bring stuff in and out from the car. Of course, I'd brought snacks, water and our own pillows and stuff so if you were flying and brought less stuff it would be less of a hassle. I guess you'd have to let them know with Magical Express and figure that part out. Lots of people on the DIS have it down smooth.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: