Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Hong Kong Disneyland
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #1051
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

(Continued from Previous Post)

A Dim Sum lunch in Kowloon

We kept walking down Kansu Street. Anyone recognise where we are?

What about now?

We were at the top end of Temple Street. It sure looks different during the day time before the night market starts up.

Our TA friend had arranged to meet with Nephew at a place along Nathan Road.

Federal Palace Restaurant is located at 363-373 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei. It is about half of a block down Nathan Road from Kansu Street so it didn't take us long to walk there. We headed up to the 3rd floor or so. I gather that Nephew recommended it.

The tables were suitably dressed.

There were crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, so from the perspective of first impressions, it was already higher than the vegetarian restaurant in Jordan we had eaten at the other night.

Whilst we were waiting for Nephew, I checked out the menu.

I was a little surprised to note that the rice and noodle prices were almost as much as Disney pricing. But then, I put it down to the fact that we were in the heart of touristville too. However, I was too sick to notice that the pricing of the roast meats on another page of the menu were actually reasonable.

Nephew arrived not long after and we placed our order for food. We were having dim sum lunch today I’m pretty sure that I didn’t capture every single dish that came out. We got a couple of dim sum dishes that were a little more unusual.

This dish is Pig trotters and ginger stewed in sweet black vinegar. It is an old traditional Cantonese recipe originally formulated for mothers after birth, to keep new mums warm during the first month after birth. I gathered from Nephew that he had ordered this specially because of my cough instead of the standard Pork Ribs in Black Bean that normally is expected at a Dim Sum.

The ginger did soothe my throat and help my cough.

We also got some Cheong Fun or rice noodle rolls.

But the filling was a crispy fried turnip/vegetable thing; instead of the prawn or BBQ pork that normally fills the noodle rolls.

Har Gow or prawn dumplings.

Lo Bak Ko or turnip cake.

Wu Kok or taro puffs.

Calamari.

Nephew remembered that DH was vegetarian and he ordered this braised vegetable dish for him.

And this was something that DH had asked about when he was looking at the menu!

E Fu noodles or Yi Mein is a variety of flat Cantonese egg noodles made from wheat flour. They are used as “long life noodles” during birthday celebrations. It was at this stage that I realised that the prices on the menu were for this sort of size! Whilst the same price as Disney, the portion size was much more.

We also got a selection of steamed buns.

Char Siew Bao or Roast Pork Buns.

Lai Wong Bao or Custard Buns.

These were interesting in that the custard was runnier that I’ve ever seen anywhere.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this in Melbourne. The outer wrapper is the same as the ‘bread’ used for the steamed buns. The filling inside is glutinous rice.

I was more used to see glutinous rice cooked like this! Lo Mai Gai wrapped and steamed in lotus leaf.

Lunch was a success! The dishes were delicious and very tasty; plus there were a couple of dim sum varieties that were unusual.

I think we paid about HK$100 or HK$120 per person for this meal, about $15 in our money. I thought it was good value for money and would definitely come back to eat here if I were in Hong Kong again. For being in the heart of touristville, it was decent enough food.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #1052
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

PIO - the markets looked wonderful, that is were I would spend a great deal of time, I love wandering thru them.

I would hate to see the wet market go, places like that are so much better than supermarkets.

Everything looked so fresh and crisp. I try to shop local and stay out of the supermarkets around here.

NOW LUNCH was beautiful.

I hope everything tasted as wonderful as it looked!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #1053
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Crap and I had no idea jade changed colors. When I first started dating Crap, he had a green car that he named Jade. He has not named a car since to my knowledge, but he loved that car. Interesting things you learn here on the DIS. Rather than sticking to the $10, it is a shame that you did not go to the jade market before Stanley. Tourists probably overpay for things all the time. While I do not wear jewelry, I find some of the pieces you pictured quite beautiful. Those pearls are gorgeous. I am curious as to what your Mom and TA friend bought. The nuts are so detailed, but I could not imagine purchasing a carved nut.

Thank goodness for preservatives. I would not want to drag the boys to the store every other day, although I think it is awesome to have fresh, preservative free food. The idea of a wet/green market is a good one though, so I am sorry they are dying out. Lunch looks amazing. I know you said everything was good, but how were those noodles in particular? Xander and I adore a good noodle, so I was salivating at the site.
kmedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #1054
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

Woo hoo I finally caught up before the Twilight zone. By the time I finished reading the updates the Twilight zone would hit and I couldn't post anything.

I'm amazed how much we're learning on this thread. Maybe I should run out and get some jade if it will calm my mind.

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - S. Caribbean Oct 2014 Magic, E. Caribbean Nov 2013 Fantasy, Mexican Riviera Mar 2012 Wonder, Bahamas B2B Nov 2011 Dream, Panama Canal Jan 2011 Wonder, Bahamas Nov 2009 Wonder
Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand
Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #1055
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

The food looks wonderful, not being a big shopper, I'm not sure how I would have done, but I bet Fran would have been all over it and we would have come back with bags and bags full of stuff! At least we do at Disney so I'm sure she would have found some deals here!
Alison ~~~~ A Haunting, plundering, and Fiesta Caliente | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #1056
PrincessInOz
in

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
PIO - the markets looked wonderful, that is were I would spend a great deal of time, I love wandering thru them.

I would hate to see the wet market go, places like that are so much better than supermarkets.

Everything looked so fresh and crisp. I try to shop local and stay out of the supermarkets around here.

NOW LUNCH was beautiful.

I hope everything tasted as wonderful as it looked!
Everything tasted great. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Federal Palace for lunch.

The thing about the wet markets is the smell. It doesn't smell as nice or as sanitised as a supermarket. I'm glad I had the opportunity to go see it; but I suspect that it might not survive another 5 or 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmedina View Post
Crap and I had no idea jade changed colors. When I first started dating Crap, he had a green car that he named Jade. He has not named a car since to my knowledge, but he loved that car. Interesting things you learn here on the DIS. Rather than sticking to the $10, it is a shame that you did not go to the jade market before Stanley. Tourists probably overpay for things all the time. While I do not wear jewelry, I find some of the pieces you pictured quite beautiful. Those pearls are gorgeous. I am curious as to what your Mom and TA friend bought. The nuts are so detailed, but I could not imagine purchasing a carved nut.

Thank goodness for preservatives. I would not want to drag the boys to the store every other day, although I think it is awesome to have fresh, preservative free food. The idea of a wet/green market is a good one though, so I am sorry they are dying out. Lunch looks amazing. I know you said everything was good, but how were those noodles in particular? Xander and I adore a good noodle, so I was salivating at the site.
The noodles were very good. As soon as it came out to the table, we all sucked it in.

I haven't seen my mother or the TA friend. But I think they might have got some 'extras' for earrings. The shop here sells pearl earrings that allow for interchangable "dangles". I know my mother brought a pair back from HK on a previous trip. I'm pretty sure they went back to the shop to buy more 'dangles' to interchange on the original pair.

She's bought me necklaces from Hong Kong on previous trips....that is....she's bought pearl necklaces that have somehow made their way to my home.... I'm pretty sure that MY necklaces were purchased from this shop. I recognise the style in one of the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
Woo hoo I finally caught up before the Twilight zone. By the time I finished reading the updates the Twilight zone would hit and I couldn't post anything.

I'm amazed how much we're learning on this thread. Maybe I should run out and get some jade if it will calm my mind.
Sad, isn't it? I've been toning down on the snark and dialling up the information as I'm conscious that I might need to contribute some Dis-Community Service on HK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
The food looks wonderful, not being a big shopper, I'm not sure how I would have done, but I bet Fran would have been all over it and we would have come back with bags and bags full of stuff! At least we do at Disney so I'm sure she would have found some deals here!
I'm pretty sure that Fran would have come back with bags of stuff; and some of it might have been for you.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Old 06-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #1057
PrincessInOz
in

Another Market for the Birds – Ladies Market

Our TA friend had been contacted by the Saint during lunch and she was coming out to join us for the afternoon. And we found out during lunch that DS had talked my dad into taking him back to the hotel early. DH and I were to be childless again this afternoon. In retrospect, it was probably best that my dad didn’t come with us. We were to do a bit of aimless wandering this afternoon and his foot had been giving him problems. So, after lunch, we found a cab for them both and said our farewells. They had a nice afternoon by themselves and I suspect icecream may have been involved.

The rest of us? We were going to head to Mongkok after lunch.
Mongkok means prosperous and crowded corner in Cantonese, and Mongkok is just that. It is rated by the Guiness Book of Records as the highest population density in the world. Once the headquarters for the notorious Hong Kong Triads, Mongkok is now reputed to be one of Hong Kong’s liveliest districts, jammed full of shops, street side stalls as well as Hong Kong’s famous Mongkok Ladies Market.

The Ladies Market was the first market to be accredited as “Hawker Accreditation Area” by the Hong Kong Government in 1975. The market runs along Tung Choi Street, from Argyle Street to Dundas Street.
If you’re coming from HKDL, change trains at Lai King station and catch the Central line (red line) to Prince Edward station and take exit B2. The alternative is to stay on for another station and get off at Mong Kok, exits B2, D2 or D3. Prince Edward MTR Station and Mong Kok MTR stations are at the northern and southern ends respectively of the market.

We walked up Nathan Road and took a right at Dundas Street and another left into Tung Choi Street. We could see the action straight away.

The Ladies Market is open from noon until 11:30pm. The street probably started out as a street where the local women went shopping for bargain clothing, small household items, and stuff that typically women would shop for. We definitely saw lots of stuff!

Don’t be fooled by the names – we certainly saw very similar stuff here at the Ladies Market that we found at the Temple Street “Men’s Market”.

It would remiss of me not to point out that we did see genuine imitation stuff; handbags, watches, electronics were on offer at the market. Just remember that you’ll not be able to claim a refund should anything be faulty.

And because it is kinda sorta illegal, we did NOT buy any imitation stuff. No, not us….and certainly NOT any of those trendy head phones that were at least 60% cheaper than the genuine originals in Australia.

I swiped these two from DH’s set. I guess you can see what caught his fancy!

I found this market exhausting. The crowds had me a little on edge and I kept my camera in the bag for most of the time we were here. Despite this (and I know it was only because I was really feeling bad at this stage), I had a great time browsing through the market and the stuff here. The pricing here was much better than at Stanley Market and there was still a bit of fun to be had in bargaining down for an item.

(Continued in Next Post)

Old 06-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #1058
PrincessInOz
in

(Continued from Previous Post)

More Shopping in Mongkok and DH gets his Camera back

I don’t have any pictures for this post as we were hitting major crowds and I was playing it safe.

Nephew took us down Fa Yuen Street because DH had expressed an interest to look for some sporty goods. We had visited the stretch of Fa Yuen from Prince Edward Road West down towards Bute Street the day before and had seen the local market there.

Today, we were walking down the stretch of Fa Yuen between Dundas and Argyle. This section of Fa Yuen is referred to as Sportswear Street or Sneaker Street. There are quite a few sports/footwear shops located here; you will be walking in and out of proper shops and not the market stands.

We looked….but didn’t find anything to particularly excite us. I thought that the pricing was not significantly different to those I saw at Sogo and, whilst I can’t say for sure, I think there might have been a couple of shops at the Tung Chung Outlet Mall that might have offered shoes for cheaper.

However, the range of goods here is phenomenal.

It was at this point of the day, that the shopping took a more interesting turn for me. Remember that I had mentioned that DH had wanted to claim back his camera? Well…. he knew that in order to claim back his camera, a bribe was needed. DH had offered to buy me a new camera for my birthday. Nice as the offer was, I hadn’t been sure about spending money on a new body. Not only that, we didn’t know where to go buy a camera in Hong Kong; so we had talked about waiting until DH made his next trip out to the US later in the year.

Well….I asked Nephew where he would recommend we go buy a new camera. He knew exactly where to go and after telling the others that we would catch up with them later, he took us down Sai Yeung Choi Street. Sai Yeung Choi Street has a high concentration of electronic shops and is a veritable inspector of all things gadget. We were to discover from Nephew that no local shops at the ground floor level. All the better shops are found on higher floors. We found ourselves on level 8 or 10 of some building that I won’t know how to find again….and we were surrounded by cameras of every description from every major player in the market. Nephew enquired about the price of what we wanted and then headed back out again.

He took us round the corner into Shantung Street and SIMCity.

SimCity is 4 or 5 floors worth of shops; all selling different kind of computer products, accessories, software, magazines, digital products and an endless variety of products to make geeks like DH and myself go ga-ga. There would have been 30 or 40 shops on every floor, all of them eager for business.

Nephew wheeled us in and out of shops like a pro. He knew which shops to go to and also how to push them for their best price. And eventually, we found ourselves back in a shop on the 2nd Floor of SIMCity. Nephew had long worked out that the shop in the first place he took us to was exorbitant.

Within an unseemingly short time, we ….er….I walked out of there with my birthday present in hand. I had gotten a brand new Canon 7D camera for my birthday.

And that is how DH got his camera back!

For those of you camera geeks out there wondering – we paid less for the 7D body than we originally paid for the 550D with the kit lens 2 years ago. The 7D cost would be about on par with the camera price (including tax) in the US, at least 40% cheaper than what it would cost in Australia. I have a Canon Hong Kong warranty on the camera; but if I had purchased the camera in the US, I would have had Canon America warranty on it. Canon Australia will not recognise warranty from any other region than Australia.

(Continued in Next Post)

Old 06-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #1059
PrincessInOz
in

(Continued in Previous Post)

The Yee’s Have it - Eating where (and what) the locals Eat

During the walk down Tung Choi Street, we came across a number of street food stalls; notably at the intersections where the stalls could be perceived to be part of the shop in the corner.

The Saint had joined us somewhere in the midst of the shopping at the Ladies Market and she and Nephew decided that we needed to sample some of the street food.

I would have loved to have tried some of the fish balls and shui mai; but we were all so full from lunch that we wouldn’t have been able to fit it in.

However, as everyone knows, ‘sweets’ are partitioned off into a different section of our stomachs. Remember those waffle balls I pointed out yesterday when we were down Fa Yuen Street? Take a look at that picture above again. There are some machines at the end of the picture…..

Puffy Waffles!

The best way to describe this is….YUUUUUMMMMMMM! When they come out of the machine, they are still all soft and tender and warm. As they cool, and they do cool rapidly, the balls become crispy and crunchy.

YUUUUUMMMMMMM!

They taste like waffles, only the balls are pretty puffy and hollow inside. When they become crispy, the whole thing just melts away in your mouth.

YUUUUUMMMMMMM!

The Saint had been worried about my cough and had brought some of that Nim Jiom Pei Pa Koa for me. The PPK was packaged in plastic tubes, much like we would find sugar packaged in cafes. These tubes were to be a lifesaver for me. I had gotten myself a bottle of the cough medicine from the chemist and had worried about how I was going to survive on the plane ride home. These tubes were perfect! They were of a size where customs would not confiscate when I declared them during the screening process and there were sufficient tubes there to help me manage the cough during the flight home. I think you can see why I called her the Saint!

She also insisted on taking us into a local shop which was on one of the cross-streets from the Ladies Market.

The shop sold herbal jelly, known as Guiling Koa. Guiling Koa is traditionally made from the shell of turtles, hence why it is also known as Tortoise Jelly or Turtle Jelly. The shop emblem resembles a turtle shell.

The Saint bundled us all into the shop.

The jelly can be served cold; but we all got it warmed up.

The jelly has been treated as medication in the ancient time in China. It's also said to help nourish our yin and clear body heat, while cleansing the body blood of toxins, help improves or cures skin disorder, improving the metabolism rate, relieving cough. I do remember being told to eat some of this as a child whenever I had a cough by my maternal grandmother.

The jelly has a slightly bitter taste to it, much as all chinese herbal medicine does. It also has a refreshing, cooling and soothing effect on the throat. Served warm, it was wonderful to me. The shop did have sugar syrup or honey on the table to go with the bowls. I chose to consume it without the additional sweetener.

It was at this point that Nephew, DH and I left to go shopping for my camera. I’m not sure what the locals and my mother did during this time but when we were ready to join them again, we found them in a local ‘street café’.

I wish I could say where the café was; but I can’t. It was on another cross-street to the Ladies Market, in the direction of Mongkok East train station. This café was in the style of the char chaan teng that Tsui Wah had been.

The locals had ordered yingyong, coffee with tea. I’ve never been one to mix caffeine sources; so I passed on this.

There were a number of bowls of soup noodles on the table. Some with beef….

…and others….offal!

I also found plates of corned beef sandwiches on the table…with or without egg.

It was at this stage that I knew I needed to call it a day. I had no appetite and my head was feeling like it was about to burst open.

I said my goodbyes to the group and headed towards the Mongkok East station and caught the train back to Hong Hum and our hotel. I would collect DS from my dad and crash in bed back in our room.

DH stayed with the locals. He would spend more time shopping and they headed back to Yue Hwa in Jordan and then out to a shopping mall. DH couldn’t tell me exactly which mall but he did come back with some clothes shopping done.

Despite feeling poorly, I had been pretty happy with the outcome of the day. Afterall, I got myself a brand new camera on this day. Although….I do think that it is amusing that I ended up with a gadget and DH ended up with the clothes!

Old 06-17-2012, 02:35 AM   #1060
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

I think it is cute that you got a gadget while DH ended up with clothes too. My sister bought the 7D a week after I bought the 50D, and I've had 7D envy ever since. Granted, I only use the camera on manual mode, but the 7D also has a video camera. Hope you are enjoying that baby. Why are cameras so expensive in Austraila? I am glad you were able to get one for the US price there and save some dough. You poor thing with the sickness. I would have left DS with my Dad for as long as possible while DH shopped if I felt that badly. It was nice of the Saint to worry about you and try to assist you in getting help. I know you were sick for 5 weeks when you got back, so I am sorry it did not work. Here's hoping you at least got some nice rest back at the hotel.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:04 AM   #1061
queenie82
Queen of the 5 Castles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post

Despite feeling poorly, I had been pretty happy with the outcome of the day. Afterall, I got myself a brand new camera on this day. Although….I do think that it is amusing that I ended up with a gadget and DH ended up with the clothes!

That is amusing

Sounds like a pretty good day to me

My boss recently bought a new Nikon (on advice from my almost pro photographer friend) in Australia because of the warranty issue.
At least Hong Kong has quite a few people links for you now should you have anything go wrong. and a saving of 40% is pretty good
queenie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #1062
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran

Yay for the new camera!

I'm enjoying reading all about the different markets and shopping experiences you had

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR - Aug/Sep 2014 DLR Half Marathon Weekend (DI&S & Portofino) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Sep 2015 DLR Half Marathon Weekend PTR - 2015 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #1063
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post

A very good day indeed!

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - S. Caribbean Oct 2014 Magic, E. Caribbean Nov 2013 Fantasy, Mexican Riviera Mar 2012 Wonder, Bahamas B2B Nov 2011 Dream, Panama Canal Jan 2011 Wonder, Bahamas Nov 2009 Wonder
Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand
Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #1064
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Yes for the new camera!!!!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #1065
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

*automatic mode. My bad. I wish I could use the camera on manual mode. Sounds like I was having a little wishful thinking and suffering from lack of sleep during that post.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: