Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2012, 04:04 PM   #16
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

We are very fortunate in that we arrive just in time to catch the last night of Summer Nights in August, so this has been very helpful. Thank you.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:55 AM   #17
Aussieprincess
Mouseketeer

Just wondering if there is a 'night time only' price for seaworld summer nights? I will be in Orlando attending the Zumba Instructors convention and would love to go afterwards one night...
Planning a 'Proper' trip to DLR for 2014
Aussieprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #18
Emma1987
DIS Veteran

No, it's the same price. But if you're there for more than 1 or 2 days there's a ticket that gives a buy 1 day get one free.. I think.
Disneyworld, Florida Xmas 2004

Disneyland, Paris August 2007
Disneyworld, Florida June 2012 !
Emma1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
KBF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieprincess View Post
Just wondering if there is a 'night time only' price for seaworld summer nights? I will be in Orlando attending the Zumba Instructors convention and would love to go afterwards one night...
During summers of the past, Seaworld had offered a promotion offering tickets for only $30.00! The catch is that you could only use the ticket after 3:00pm. But during the summer season, the park is open until 10:00pm so there was still plenty of time to explore the park. Not sure if it will be the same this summer but keep your eyes open.
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #20
Aussieprincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBF View Post
During summers of the past, Seaworld had offered a promotion offering tickets for only $30.00! The catch is that you could only use the ticket after 3:00pm. But during the summer season, the park is open until 10:00pm so there was still plenty of time to explore the park. Not sure if it will be the same this summer but keep your eyes open.
Oh wow!! That's the sort of thing I'm after! Is there anywhere particular I should keep my eye out? I'm in Australia, so I just keep checking web pages.
Planning a 'Proper' trip to DLR for 2014
Aussieprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:24 AM   #21
KBF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieprincess View Post
Oh wow!! That's the sort of thing I'm after! Is there anywhere particular I should keep my eye out? I'm in Australia, so I just keep checking web pages.
Somebody may post an update on here or you can check the ticket deals on the homepage of the Seaworld website. The summer season for the Central Florida theme parks including Seaworld starts Saturday June 23rd so deals should be coming out very soon. Sometimes the parks wait a few weeks into the summer season to post deals depending on what their attendance numbers are during the first few weeks of the season. So if no deals show up in the next week then try again before mid July and you may see something then.

Here is a link to the Seaworld site where you can find deals (Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the ticket deals. This is where something would be posted if there is a special summer deal):

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #22
coastgirl
DIS Veteran

Great info, I didn't realize this will be on while we are visiting.

How does it affect crowds at the park? We are NOT crowd people...ok for sitting in a show, not so much fighting our way through hordes to walk around.

Good tip about the fireworks viewing from the parking lot, thanks. My ds has sensory issues and fireworks can be tough--this sounds like a good compromise. (And my dh hates sitting in traffic!! )

1st trip May/June 06
Jan/Feb 07, same crew at CBR. DCL Magic Eastern Dec 07 CSR Sept 2009
Universal/WWoHP in Sunset Lakes villa Feb 2010 Same again Aug 2013 in Emerald Island villa
PTR/TR Without the Mouse Round 2
TR: First visit to Universal/SeaWorld Feb 2011
coastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
angelmom27
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastgirl
Great info, I didn't realize this will be on while we are visiting.

How does it affect crowds at the park? We are NOT crowd people...ok for sitting in a show, not so much fighting our way through hordes to walk around.

Good tip about the fireworks viewing from the parking lot, thanks. My ds has sensory issues and fireworks can be tough--this sounds like a good compromise. (And my dh hates sitting in traffic!! )
This is a post from last yrs summer. So somethings might have changed. Be sure to check SWs site for this yrs info. As for crowds yes it is a bit more crowded over the summer but very managable. Also leaving the park before the fireworks will help with that too. Cause as soon as they are over its like walking through a heard of people all going the same way to get out. Traffic leaving is harder to avoid.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #24
coastgirl
DIS Veteran

THanks Angelmom. The SW site does have "Summer Nights" listed on the website for the first part of our August trip, but no details yet. We arrive at noon on Saturday, it might be nice to settle into our villa and then pop off to Seaworld for a couple of hours that first night.

1st trip May/June 06
Jan/Feb 07, same crew at CBR. DCL Magic Eastern Dec 07 CSR Sept 2009
Universal/WWoHP in Sunset Lakes villa Feb 2010 Same again Aug 2013 in Emerald Island villa
PTR/TR Without the Mouse Round 2
TR: First visit to Universal/SeaWorld Feb 2011
coastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: