Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #151
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Tutto Gusto Cont'd

More food in the case-

We all LOVED the lighting-

Aside from a little spillage (nice to know Disney buys you a new one when THAT happens, too- it's not just for Cheese Danish!), once we had our to-go wine, we were on our way-

The flowers were so lovely-

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

LOVED the shirts on this group-

Of course, we only made it so far before it was time to stop for champagne in France-

because God forbid we try to make it all around the lake on cinco de Drinko with an empty glass!

Lonnie & Pam headed off to Soarin- and the rest of us decided to go somewhere else....any guesses where?

Up next!

podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #152
podsnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Hi Ellen! Yes, we were really busy! Actually, we don't move to AZ until September! This "move" was to move all of our stuff out into storage and move our travel trailer into our own driveway, and to move our son and his family out of his house and into ours! They've sold their home and are renting ours for a couple of years.

We will visit AZ again at the end of June over my birthday weekend!

Sorry for being so distratcted! I did know that- I'm just a little overwhelmed myself lately!

Okay, now that I'm caught up - I am so enjoying your tag team posting with Kara Jean! How cool that you are meeting up with your DIS fan club members!

I, like Drea am a little surprised about the drinks you are passing up, but I'm sure you will make up for it!

Nothing to worry about THERE....

Mmm, I had a very wonderful cab especially chosen for me at Boma when we ate there for dinner - I wonder if it was the one offered in the flight? I'm def going to look for that "virgin" red when we've moved to a real place. I guess they have a really great wine bar in Phoenix that does Friday tastings that are not to be missed!

Sounds great!

Ok, KJ! Love the anorexic photo! I'm sure that pose just got Mr. Black Sox even more hot under the collar!

It is so fun to see all of you getting together and having such a great time! I am hoping one of these days the timing will be right to join you! Nice to see Cammie is back in the gang - it looked a little empty without her last year!

I agree!

ELLEN! You have to tell me when you are at DL! I will be a 4 hr drive away from there! I would love to pop over and see you!
That would be awesome!! We are hoping to book Aug 7-11th in DL. I'll be sure to keep you posted!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #153
JKSWonder
Twelve plus trips and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post

OK, the waiter looks like he is staring at something he can't quite make sense of on the top of Kara's head!

Quote:

Aside from a little spillage (nice to know Disney buys you a new one when THAT happens, too- it's not just for Cheese Danish!), once we had our to-go wine, we were on our way-

You had me at "to-go wine"!

Quote:

Lonnie & Pam headed off to Soarin- and the rest of us decided to go somewhere else....any guesses where?

Germany for beer?
JKSWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #154
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Anyway....we were PARCHED after that marathon run around the lake, so we placed our order with our very handsome waiter-

The waiter looks like he is looking in Kara's hair for bugs or something.

kate

kid-at-heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #155
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSWonder View Post
OK, the waiter looks like he is staring at something he can't quite make sense of on the top of Kara's head!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
The waiter looks like he is looking in Kara's hair for bugs or something.

kate
Well..... I did just get of DME and who knows what I picked up there!

Sooooo glad to see the first of our Peas and Carrots pics!!!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #156
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

YOU were parched? Imagine me shoving all those nice families out of my way getting off DME so I could meet a bunch of childless women at a BAR in Disney World!!!!! I win!

But I arrived. Alone. But not for long!!!!

I'm so glad Italy added this wine bar - especially now that they have TWO restaurants here - it will make the waits much nicer. I just wish this was here back in December when I was here with my family. I could have sent them on to Via Napoli and I could have enjoyed time alone with Ellen's baseball coach!

I walked in, and asked the hostess to please direct me to the quietest table in the room because that is where my friends would be.

Instead she sent me HERE!

Next thing ya know, wine is flying, Cammie is soaked, servers are hooting and hollering. It's like a big ole bar fight! Well, except there's no fighting involved.....

Coach was a bit nervous putting down this second glass of wine..... I think he was scared.....

Loved this little place

OK, here we are again......

Kara, Joan, Ellen, Cammie

And my favorite part of any goodbye.....

Roadies!!!

On our way to our next stop, look who we ran across! She really IS practically perfect in every way!

But she couldn't quite understand me I don't think.... "I said, 'y'all' - it's what y'all say where I come from."

NOW who looks practically perfect???? WE DO!!!!

Now who said Germany was our next stop?

EEEEHHHHHHHH!

Try again!

Where's Waldo???? I mean, Where's Pauldo? That will come into play later and if you can answer what the first reference was to Pauldo, you will be a big WINNER!!!!! You heard it hear first!!!

Note, if you are a Buckeye, NEVER give your camera to a Florida Gator, just saying....

Out of all those pics, you'd think she could have gotten ONE of all four of us looking "human?" Darn Gators......

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #157
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

A but we love those gators and buckeyes. Looks to die for. I'm glad my diet will be done by may because I think I could do some damage with all of that food. Drooling!!!!im glad Srea threw down so there would have to be another trip.

Peas and carrots is a great way to describe Ellen and Kara

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #158
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Love all the updates ..... what a fun "reunion".

Can't wait to try the Wine Cellar for myself in August. Thanks for giving it the thumbs up, ladies.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #159
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

MMMM my mouth is watering, so much fun before you even get on the ship!

Please stop by and check out my update, too
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #160
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That would be awesome!! We are hoping to book Aug 7-11th in DL. I'll be sure to keep you posted!
Yay! Great time to be in SF too! Aug should work great for us~! I see it's over a weekend, so we should be able to take off Friday and come back Sunday!!!!

Last edited by MAGICFOR2; 06-05-2012 at 05:09 PM.
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #161
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

OMG, all those lucious Italian appetizers! I could eat my weight in artchokes, but at $9 for that little bit I would need to get a job or starve!

I would love some of those goodies now, but I won't eat any calimari ro octopus! Can't get past those suckers, that's where I draw the line!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #162
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:

who looks aLOT like my boys' baseball coach, Jason (I have told Jason this- he knows once the season starts again I am taking his pic so you can compare. He thinks I'm kidding when I tell him this, but I'm not. And, in all honesty, I have to admit, Jason is even hotter than our waiter. i LOVE baseball!! ).
HELLO COACH!

There were more, but others have the pics.
feel free to share people.. all I have been eatting is scrambled Eggs, soup and mashed potatoes... (stupid widsom teeth well thats an oxymoron LOL)

Quote:
they replace drinks too.. good to know!!!

Of course, we only made it so far before it was time to stop for champagne in France-
hey its imparative that you stay hydrated while on your walks!

because God forbid we try to make it all around the lake on cinco de Drinko with an empty glass!
why would you want to??

Quote:
perfect dates too the boys dont go back to school the next week. (hate their schedual a man with no kids must have made it LOL) we will probably go on Friday then, spend Sat in DTD, unless Sat and Sun work better to meet up with you gals! Im so excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post

Coach was a bit nervous putting down this second glass of wine..... I think he was scared.....
they should give lids out like kids glass lol

And my favorite part of any goodbye.....

Roadies!!!

Note, if you are a Buckeye, NEVER give your camera to a Florida Gator, just saying....

Out of all those pics, you'd think she could have gotten ONE of all four of us looking "human?" Darn Gators......
here I photoshoped ya .. sort of LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
A but we love those gators and buckeyes. Looks to die for. I'm glad my diet will be done by may because I think I could do some damage with all of that food. Drooling!!!!im glad Srea threw down so there would have to be another trip.
Srea threw down huh... WHAT are you drinking? lol but ya Im glad my alter ego threw down too LOL

aww I have a friend just like that. its so awesome!

Quote:
on my way over there next!

Quote:
Yay! Great time to be in SF too! Aug should work great for us~! I see it's over a weekend, so we should be able to take off Friday and come back Sunday!!!!
perfect I get to meet you too then woohoO!!! need to update my ticker then!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #164
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Next stop - I'm guessing Grand Mariner Slushies??? You can't drink around the world without one of those!

Ellen - I about snorted water out my nose at the pic you posted to Shanna to introduce Kara! I also love all the pics of the goodies in the cases! It looks very similar to the antipasta tray at Palo! MMMMMM.......

I love the wine bottle chandeliers! Too perfect for a wine bar!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #165
podsnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post

Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Love all the updates ..... what a fun "reunion".

Can't wait to try the Wine Cellar for myself in August. Thanks for giving it the thumbs up, ladies.
I am sure you will both love it, Karin!

Quote:
MMMM my mouth is watering, so much fun before you even get on the ship!

Done! I have been reading along, but at night when I can't post (the typing wakes Pods up) and I always forget to return in the morning to comment. Sorry Tammie!

Quote:
I hope so- I am a little worried about it all being super crowded, so we shall see how it goes....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: