Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
mindelmouse
Rabid Disnoid's Spouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyluv View Post
I would like to know if anyone knows if Ponz is on the Magic right now? if you are a frequent dcl cruiser you will probably know who I'm speaking of. he has been on every DCL cruise we have taken. he is magnificent with remembering names! I do not know his last name but he works in the entertainment side of things...Bingo , games, animation drawing , etc. Every time he sees me he knows my name!

also, our all time favorite server is Alex Campo from the philippines! my sister and her husband returned a couple of weeks ago from the fantasy and requested alex but was told he is on the dream . if you are cruising on the Dream anytime soon do yourself a favor & request him! I AM TELLING YOU, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! if you didn't happen to see him on the Dream PLEASE give him a message for me. ( I am giving you time now to write this down for me )

please tell him that Pam & family(Glen &Allison) from NC and Jill & family from the UK said hello & we are dying to see him & we will be on the Magic August 17th.

you do not know how much I would appreciate this! we were on the dream in 2010 & he was on vacation at the time and our cruise just was not the same without him!
We love Ponz. He has been on all our cruises. We've been on 2 on the Magic and one on the Wonder. As of this past Spring he was on the Wonder. Don't know if he's on the Magic. He and DH are facebook friends, I will find out if he switched but i don't think so.

many WDW trips before 1998
WDW - Oct 2000 - offsite, WDW August 2002 - All star music resort, ,WDW Port Orleans, WDW May 2006 Old Key West, WDW Nov 2007 offsite, DCL Magic 11/1/08, MNSSHP 10/31/09, DCL Magic in the Med 8/18/2010, Wonder to Alaska 8/23/2011, NYC to nowhere 6/15/2012, NYC to Bahamas 8/25/2012, 9/30/2012 Dream Cruise, Magic to Greece 6/15/2013, Disneyland Nov 2013, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 8/23/2014
mindelmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: