Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #16
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by GummiBerry View Post
Can I ask how you order the extra free child's one? Do you ask for one and then put two dates in?
I do speak French but I couldn't see the answer, and I'm easily confused.

I used to be a member a few years ago but I can't remember my user name - hi everyone!
Hello,

You just buy one and then mail them the names of the adult and the child.

1 paying adult = 1 adult and 1 free child pass

There are a lot of these offers about here in France. I've even seen the Passeport Classic been given out for free in the past month or so

I got my PA - Fantasy for 79€ last year on another site so there are real deals out there

I know people who have used this particulair site for hotels and have had no pbs but as my OH has a Comité d'Enterprise I'm not too keen on paying 20€ for another one
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #17
Cyrano

Disney VIP
Anyone for haggis
Aren't we all a cagey lot

DISboards Moderator

Hi GummiBerry . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board
20 nights Disney and Universal July 2015
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.
Cyrano is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #18
scoobysnax
Earning My Ears

Connorsmum. I've also bought a pckg like yours. I need to pass on my under 7's details to the company too. All I have so far is the invoice for the initial purchase. Who or what did you write to and what did you put in your email? Cheers scooby
scoobysnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:37 AM   #19
chmurf
DIS Veteran

the website suggested by the OP is a "comité d'entreprise" (works council) site.
I wonder if any individual can access those offers.

feb-mar 2012 : POP
oct-nov 2012 : POP/CBR
oct-nov 2013 : AoA/POR
chmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #20
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
the website suggested by the OP is a "comité d'entreprise" (works council) site.
I wonder if any individual can access those offers.
Anybody can buy their AP's from them as long as they pay the 20€ cotisation (subscription) fee.

Their are several sites that work like this now, as more and more people don't work for companys with a CE and they ae open to all all over Europe at least

Vive la différence
Old 01-07-2012, 04:26 AM   #21
chmurf
DIS Veteran

right, so 149 + 20, that makes 169euros for the AP
add 15 euros for first day parking at the park (since vouchers won't get you free parking
so if you drive, that's 184 euros, plus at least 2 or 3 hours getting the real AP ... not much of a saving when you consider what it really costs.

Do they ship APs abroad ? I tried to do a simulation and it will only alow french shipping adress. That's how I got my first dream AP, the real stuff, not a voucher. That saves on parking fees and time.

I talk about the parking, since APs might be primarily bought by people who won't stay onsite.
Onsite accomodation will get you EMH and easy free transportation, and often using APs to book room only does not get any cheaper than packages.

So if they ship abroad, are those offers really worth it ? (simply asking)

Old 01-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #22
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
right, so 149 + 20, that makes 169euros for the AP
add 15 euros for first day parking at the park (since vouchers won't get you free parking
so if you drive, that's 184 euros, plus at least 2 or 3 hours getting the real AP ... not much of a saving when you consider what it really costs.

Do they ship APs abroad ? I tried to do a simulation and it will only alow french shipping adress. That's how I got my first dream AP, the real stuff, not a voucher. That saves on parking fees and time.

I talk about the parking, since APs might be primarily bought by people who won't stay onsite.
Onsite accomodation will get you EMH and easy free transportation, and often using APs to book room only does not get any cheaper than packages.

So if they ship abroad, are those offers really worth it ? (simply asking)
Don't forget you are getting a childs AP for free so that's already a large saving

As for it taking 2 - 3 hours to get your AP, that's maybe the case in high season but othertimes it's more like 30 mins and you have all day to do it

A lot of people show the printout or temporary tickets depending on which of these sites they go through and the don't have to pay the parking (again thi sdepends on who you get at the entrance) or go to the Vinci Disney Village parking and pay 8€ for the day.

Several on them have been staying at the hotels at Val d'Europe so they come by RER

The Ap's are mostly used for the reductions on food,drinks, souvenirs and to get the EMH and don't forget that if you book via the room tax route it doesn't matter about the tickets if your party has Ap's

Vive la différence
Old 01-07-2012, 05:15 AM   #23
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

if you're a family of 2 adults and 2 children under 7, and you only have to pay one subscription fee, and you're getting both children's APs free, thats a major saving I'd say.

there may be no car parking to pay anyway, depending on which offsite hotel you're staying at, the family may have arrived by Eurostar, flights etc etc. I believe you can arrange for these offers to be sent to your hotel ahead of you, or to certain stores etc nearby in val d'europe for you to collect.

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:52 AM   #24
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

We used this site back in August to buy our annual passes. We paid for three and got passes for our two youngest daughters free. We also had to pay E6.9 for postage. Even with the E20 registration fee it cost us less than E480. To buy them in the park even with the family discount would have cost E800 so a huge saving.

After I had paid I simply replied to the confirmation email to ask for two of the free child passes to come with them. We recieved temporary passes (which look just like normal park tickets) in the post. When I was looking into it some people who had used the offer a few months before me got etickets to print at home.

We arrived in the park at about 5.00 on a Thursday afternoon in August and had our passes made up within 15 minutes.

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12

Last edited by jothp; 01-07-2012 at 06:21 AM.
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #25
chmurf
DIS Veteran

ok then
I was just wondering, because sometimes discount offers do not really mean savings.
It was just out of curiosity I'm not renewing my Dream AP this year anyway. And if I were to, I could still get 18 months for the price of 12 (renewal offer)

Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #26
slaterio
Earning My Ears

Question Cemultiavantages annual pass

Hi new to this forum! I have joined Cemultiavantages and have paid €20 in order to get the annual pass but I can only put one pass into the basket? Am I just being daft? We are a family of two adults and two children age 10 and 7? Can anyone explain how this works?
slaterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #27
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaterio View Post
Hi new to this forum! I have joined Cemultiavantages and have paid €20 in order to get the annual pass but I can only put one pass into the basket? Am I just being daft? We are a family of two adults and two children age 10 and 7? Can anyone explain how this works?
Hello

I've just tried and had no problems.

You just click on the arrow at the side of the box and it's a drop down range of numbers.

I clicked on 4, which is the number you want as you can't get any free passes, and then added it to my basket (ajouter au caddie) then went to checkout and they were there

Are you getting an error message or doesn't the drop down menu drop down or ??

Vive la différence
Old 03-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #28
aaronandterri
We love disney!
Does that mean were ok?

ive bought them and got the vouchers to exchange but havent swapped them yet , am doing so over Easter will report back how it all goes :-)

My how they Grow~ My very own Captin Jack *
aaronandterri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:21 PM   #29
slaterio
Earning My Ears

Ce multiavantage

Hi

I have bought two adult and two child 7 and 10 for 2 parks 2 consequtive today . What happens now. I have received an email confirming but what do I do now?
slaterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #30
pete1976
Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm just in the process of buying 4 annual passes from CE-Avantages. They've asked how many of the free kids passes we want. We only actually need 1 but it seems daft not to ask for 4 and then pass them on/sell them! Is there anything to stop you doing this? Has anyone tried it?

Thanks.
pete1976 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annual pass, dream, offer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: