Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #376
sierranevada
DISDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldies 5 View Post
I ordered 5 deluxe passes right before the price increase. Got my confirmation #, got the E tickets, and then this morning they refunded the money back into my bank account. I guess I better call them. Has this happened to anyone else?
Uh oh - that does not sound good. Please let us know what they say when you call.

sierranevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #377
3Minnies1Mickey
Just wanted to add, this is no longer a rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooniez View Post
I didn't read through all 25 pages of this thread so I apologize if this has been asked already -- we did a Costco package for our trip this June and chose the "City Pass" option which comes with 3-day PH tickets. The rep at Costco Travel said the ONLY way I could upgrade those to 5-day Park Hopper tickets would be to go to some stand only when we are at DL (or DTD?). It's too late to beat the increase now, but I'm just wondering if there was some way I could have upgraded to a 5-day Park Hopper online or over the phone?
No you can't upgrade over the phone, only in person.

Quote:
I ordered 5 deluxe passes right before the price increase. Got my confirmation #, got the E tickets, and then this morning they refunded the money back into my bank account. I guess I better call them. Has this happened to anyone else?
That doesn't sound good. Let us know what happened.

Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Handsome Prince
Me(34) DH(36) DD(12) DD(8) DD(6) DS(5)
Disneyland: many times as a kid * 10/05 * 12/07 * 9/09 * 10/09 * 12/09 * 6/10 *1/13*12/13
Walt Disney World: 9/11 2 weeks at BCV!!!
3Minnies1Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #378
goldies 5
DIS Veteran

Well my bank thought it was an unauthorized payment for some strange reason. And the money was out for over a week. Thought it kind of strange but Disney fixed it for me. I have to hold on to the new confirmation number as I no longer have E tickets. No straight through the turnstiles for us! But at least it is fixed.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #379
sierranevada
DISDiva

Quote:
Well my bank thought it was an unauthorized payment for some strange reason. And the money was out for over a week. Thought it kind of strange but Disney fixed it for me. I have to hold on to the new confirmation number as I no longer have E tickets. No straight through the turnstiles for us! But at least it is fixed.
That's a new one! But glad it got fixed.

sierranevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #380
DenverDisneyDad2012
Earning My Ears

An Odd Question

And it is a question that may have been asked on this board before but I am having difficulty finding it. One of the local grocery chains here tend to leave out admission tickets with old prices well after Disney has increased prices. I may sound a bit cheap on this but I wanted to see if anyone knew if Disneyland would honor the ticket price if the ticket was purchased after a date took effect? The tickets aren't authorized until you purchase them so I am not sure that Disney would want the difference when we got there. Not trying to beat on the mouse too much, but we are looking at this being our last trip there if the increases continue. It may even be a gamble to see if they do it again this year but I thought I would ask. That was what is being saved can gain a few more pennies before the trip...lol

Last edited by DenverDisneyDad2012; 05-30-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Felt that I misstated a concept
DenverDisneyDad2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #381
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Once you purchase a ticket you won't have to pay extra when you get to the parks. Here's a thread where it is being discuss, and the thread has a link to the company that provides the tickets to the supermarkets.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2930352
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #382
DisneytheKid
A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDisneyDad2012 View Post
And it is a question that may have been asked on this board before but I am having difficulty finding it. One of the local grocery chains here tend to leave out admission tickets with old prices well after Disney has increased prices. I may sound a bit cheap on this but I wanted to see if anyone knew if Disneyland would honor the ticket price if the ticket was purchased after a date took effect? The tickets aren't authorized until you purchase them so I am not sure that Disney would want the difference when we got there. Not trying to beat on the mouse too much, but we are looking at this being our last trip there if the increases continue. It may even be a gamble to see if they do it again this year but I thought I would ask. That was what is being saved can gain a few more pennies before the trip...lol
I saw this at our local grocery store but in the fine print on the back it said that they had to be used by May 28, 2012... No go for us!
Countless times during the 80's and 90's
DisneytheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #383
CrazyDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneytheKid View Post
I saw this at our local grocery store but in the fine print on the back it said that they had to be used by May 28, 2012... No go for us!
No go for anyone at this point!
CrazyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #384
DenverDisneyDad2012
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneytheKid View Post
I would bet that ticket had Buzz Lightyear on it. Those were the ones that had to be used by May 28th. Its the three day hoppers with Mickey on the front for the $211 I believe.
DenverDisneyDad2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: