Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
I totally agree.....and I am afraid we were one of the offenders....our son who is disabled always had a salad ready for him when we came to dinner....thank you to our servers.....and he would order...normally pizza...but sometimes he'd be adventuresome and order something else, and it often went to waste. And sometimes he thought he was still hungry after 2 pieces of pizza from the children's menus and his second order went to waste.

\A few times, I got adventuresome and ordered something I wouldn't normally eat, just to try it......it went back. And of course, I sent back anything that was cold whenit was supposed to be hot.....like several of my meals on the Wonder to Hawaii. Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

Just so you know food doesn't actually go to waste on a cruise ship they actually grind it up and when the ship is going over a certain speed a certain distance away from shore they can dump it out of a pipe behind the propellers as fish food.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: