Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
RSM
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 220

Bella Italia Question

Hi-For anyone who has taken the Bella Italia (Central Italy) ABD, I have a quick question. On the day that you go to Pisa, about what time do you get there in the afternoon and how long do you spend there. We would like to order tickets to climb the leaning tower, but I'm not sure what time to get tickets for or if we would even have enough time. Thanks, for any assistance.
RSM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
DisFan10
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 256

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM View Post
Hi-For anyone who has taken the Bella Italia (Central Italy) ABD, I have a quick question. On the day that you go to Pisa, about what time do you get there in the afternoon and how long do you spend there. We would like to order tickets to climb the leaning tower, but I'm not sure what time to get tickets for or if we would even have enough time. Thanks, for any assistance.

Hi RSM,

If I recall correctly, we only spent about 1.5 hours at Pisa. We did not climb the Leaning Tower, nor did the guides suggest that we do so. Maybe they knew it would have taken too long and disrupted the schedule...
__________________
Jewels of Southeast Asia - April 2014
Scotland: A Brave Adventure - Aug 2013
Alpine Magic - June 2010
Cities of Knights & Lights - June 2010
Bella Italia - June 2009
Enchanted China - Sept 2008
Southwest Splendors - Sept 2007
Spirit of America - August 2007
DisFan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
RSM
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 220

Thanks Disfan. Do you remember about what time you got there.
RSM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
DisFan10
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 256

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM View Post
Thanks Disfan. Do you remember about what time you got there.
I think we got there around 2 pm. Are you finalizing your extracurricular activities? I'll bet you guys have a full schedule!
__________________
Jewels of Southeast Asia - April 2014
Scotland: A Brave Adventure - Aug 2013
Alpine Magic - June 2010
Cities of Knights & Lights - June 2010
Bella Italia - June 2009
Enchanted China - Sept 2008
Southwest Splendors - Sept 2007
Spirit of America - August 2007
DisFan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
RSM
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 220

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFan10 View Post
I think we got there around 2 pm. Are you finalizing your extracurricular activities? I'll bet you guys have a full schedule!
Thanks disfan. This is the last extracurricular activity to figure out if we want to do. Most of the planning has been for Rome. We have planned a walk of the main monuments and fountains; gladiator training school (for Aiden); a tour of all three levels of the colosseum; a catacombs tour; a treasure hunt at the Vatican Museums; and the general audience with the Pope on Weds. morning. Should be busy, but well worth it.
RSM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:18 AM   #6
DisFan10
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 256

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM View Post
Thanks disfan. This is the last extracurricular activity to figure out if we want to do. Most of the planning has been for Rome. We have planned a walk of the main monuments and fountains; gladiator training school (for Aiden); a tour of all three levels of the colosseum; a catacombs tour; a treasure hunt at the Vatican Museums; and the general audience with the Pope on Weds. morning. Should be busy, but well worth it.

That sounds like great fun. Don't forget to include a tour of the gelato shops!
__________________
Jewels of Southeast Asia - April 2014
Scotland: A Brave Adventure - Aug 2013
Alpine Magic - June 2010
Cities of Knights & Lights - June 2010
Bella Italia - June 2009
Enchanted China - Sept 2008
Southwest Splendors - Sept 2007
Spirit of America - August 2007
DisFan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.