|05-24-2012, 05:22 AM||#1|
If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northwest CT
Pre-Trip Report(22) - Commando vs. Chill
Pre-Trip Report - 22 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.
I found this cool article on tips from USA today and MousePlanet.com author Steve Russo.
There's one tip to remember to "Stop and smell the Roses".
I truly believe in this tip although we can also be accused of going a bit Commando on our WDW trips.
Here's my five things I want to do in the "Chill" category this trip:
5. Casually enjoy the MK and Boardwalk area - Take time to watch a Boardwalk performer, catch a sandwich and hangout admiring the atmosphere. These are great area to wander around.
4. Extra Magic Hours - Even though I'm more of a morning person, I really enjoyed the night last year that we stayed in MK till 3am. I had to chill in the pool and room mid afternoon which was not easy to do for my commando side.
3. Watch as many bands and street performers as possible - Staying at BWV should increase this. I like participating too.
2. Enjoy the pool and resort - I'm looking forward to exploring BWV and pool. Relax time. Jacuzzi.
1. Enjoy my family - We had a few family "moments" last year. Even though my kids are basically all grown up, there are still precious moments to share. We work too hard and spend to little time enjoying each others company. No better place for some happy moments than WDW and DVC.
What about you? Commando or Chill?
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|