Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #496
virtuous girl
Faith, trust, & pixie dust

Carrie's Podcast

Today we were featured on Carrie's (lurkyloo) podcast!!

Just click on the link to the site-----> http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2012...ichelle-manny/

Let us know what u think... I also hope u enjoyed the clip I made in the above post with our photo shoot!

Congrats to all the "BIG" days that are coming up!

Peace out
Old 05-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #497
DisneyEverAfter
Can't wait to marry my prince charming!

LOVED your feature on Carrie's podcast! (again lol!) You are adorable Such an honor to be on there! Way to go girlie!
DisneyEverAfter is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #498
virtuous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyEverAfter View Post
LOVED your feature on Carrie's podcast! (again lol!) You are adorable Such an honor to be on there! Way to go girlie!
Thanks chick!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i posted on the disbrides facebook page but i didn't post here

So here it is, the link to our magic kingdom ceremony & yacht pictures!!

just click on the link below:
https://www.collages.net/consumersit...D-B1737D386521

or you can type in - collages.net

username: Sanchez Vow Renewal
password: 1971

Enjoy & let me know what yall think!

Peace out
Old 06-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #499
NoOrdinaryPrincess
DIS Veteran

wow, those pictures are phenomenal!
NoOrdinaryPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #500
FutureDisBride2013
Happily Ever After is closer than I thought

Michelle,

I spent most of the day reading your journal and I have to say you are now making me reconsider a MK wedding. Your dress is phenomenal. I too am planning on a colored dress (burgundy) and I love yours.... your photos are fantastic and I am so happy for you two. It's obvious you two are perfect for each other. Best of luck.
FutureDisBride2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #501
Allyourwishes
Earning My Ears

What a beautiful wedding and of course couple too! Such a great idea on the cruise too. I must go back to the start and read your whole thread and I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you afterwards lol.

I do have 1 question now if you don't mind, we're a small wedding party too (11) I was looking at some venues that aren't offered on the escape package but read that wishes had changed to a minimum of 18 people..did you book before the change or is there still a chance of getting a wishes wedding with a smaller group? *keeps fingers crossed*

Congratulations again.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #502
Bewitch324
DIS Veteran

Your pictures are so wonderful!! Your ceremony looked so pretty, and you and your husband look so happy. You got some AMAZING pictures with the castle, and I especially love some of the haunted mansion shots. There's a couple sepia tone ones that are SO striking!

I hope you are happy with the way they turned out; it looks like everyone had an amazing time.

I listened to your guest spot on Carrie's podcast yesterday--you sounded great and gave so much terrific information on how to save money and still get what you want. Thank you for taking the time to share, both there and here.

Have a great day!
Brooke
Bewitch324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #503
virtuous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOrdinaryPrincess View Post
wow, those pictures are phenomenal!
Thanks love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDisBride2013 View Post
Michelle,

I spent most of the day reading your journal and I have to say you are now making me reconsider a MK wedding. Your dress is phenomenal. I too am planning on a colored dress (burgundy) and I love yours.... your photos are fantastic and I am so happy for you two. It's obvious you two are perfect for each other. Best of luck.
I hope u are able to have a MK wedding!! That would be AWESOME! u better post if u do I think having a colored dress is so unique & different.. it makes a wedding stand out more IMO.. Thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyourwishes View Post
What a beautiful wedding and of course couple too! Such a great idea on the cruise too. I must go back to the start and read your whole thread and I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you afterwards lol.

I do have 1 question now if you don't mind, we're a small wedding party too (11) I was looking at some venues that aren't offered on the escape package but read that wishes had changed to a minimum of 18 people..did you book before the change or is there still a chance of getting a wishes wedding with a smaller group? *keeps fingers crossed*

Congratulations again.
I did book before the whole minimum person policy.. i booked last year april.. i hope u are able to get what u want! Thank u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewitch324 View Post
Your pictures are so wonderful!! Your ceremony looked so pretty, and you and your husband look so happy. You got some AMAZING pictures with the castle, and I especially love some of the haunted mansion shots. There's a couple sepia tone ones that are SO striking!

I hope you are happy with the way they turned out; it looks like everyone had an amazing time.

I listened to your guest spot on Carrie's podcast yesterday--you sounded great and gave so much terrific information on how to save money and still get what you want. Thank you for taking the time to share, both there and here.

Have a great day!
Brooke
Thank u! I am happy with the way they turned out.. I love helping other brides out there.. I am all about the savings!! if u have any questions let me know!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #504
disneemama
Mouseketeer

Michelle, your pictures are spectacular, Disney needs to use them in a advertisment for Wedding Vow Renewals. You are going to go crazy trying to decide which ones to use. I also listened to your podcast and love hearing you, very sweet and really helpful for others who are planing a VR. They need to hire you, because girl, you are amazing!!!

disneemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #505
Alifay
Emotes in shades of pink

So beautiful! I just got done looking through your whole journal and all your pictures -- I just adore the whole story!

I am looking into getting married in the MK (I hope I hope!) and trying to keep it at/under $17,000 --- your ideas give me hope! Thanks so much for posting so many details, especially your BEOs and Timeline ... super helpful!!!

Your VR was just beautiful and I don't doubt it was everything you dreamed of.
Alifay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #506
maddiesdaddy
Mouseketeer

Hey Michelle,

I finally used some downtime from the holiday to read your entire PJ....I was so far behind.

What an amazing and beautiful wedding. The story, the change of venue. Everything.

Your pictures are stunning. Oh my gosh. What great memories of everything.

You and Manny are such a great couple and your excitement and love comes through in every word.

Congratulations on an a wonderful renewal of your wedding vows. May the magic of that day stay with you two forever!

Still...wow!

Going to go listen to your podcast now!

My wedding day recap
maddiesdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #507
virtuous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneemama View Post
Michelle, your pictures are spectacular, Disney needs to use them in a advertisment for Wedding Vow Renewals. You are going to go crazy trying to decide which ones to use. I also listened to your podcast and love hearing you, very sweet and really helpful for others who are planing a VR. They need to hire you, because girl, you are amazing!!!
THANK U!!! every time u comment u make me blush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alifay View Post
So beautiful! I just got done looking through your whole journal and all your pictures -- I just adore the whole story!

I am looking into getting married in the MK (I hope I hope!) and trying to keep it at/under $17,000 --- your ideas give me hope! Thanks so much for posting so many details, especially your BEOs and Timeline ... super helpful!!!

Your VR was just beautiful and I don't doubt it was everything you dreamed of.
Aww, thanks hun! I'm glad i could help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiesdaddy View Post
Hey Michelle,

I finally used some downtime from the holiday to read your entire PJ....I was so far behind.

What an amazing and beautiful wedding. The story, the change of venue. Everything.

Your pictures are stunning. Oh my gosh. What great memories of everything.

You and Manny are such a great couple and your excitement and love comes through in every word.

Congratulations on an a wonderful renewal of your wedding vows. May the magic of that day stay with you two forever!

Still...wow!

Going to go listen to your podcast now!
EeeeK! I hope u enjoyed the podcast because i was SOoooo nervous doing it! Thanks for all the wonderful compliments!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! I have been MIA on the boards! I have been caught up in the facebook disbrides group.. Occasionally i glance on here.. I'm sorry for ladies! Even though I'm not on here if you have any questions friend request me on facebook- Michelle Martin Sanchez... Or i'm on the disbrides facebook group alot!! I still get excited about yall weddings so keep posting!!

Well I noticed i didn't post pictures of my reception here

I created a video of my reception.. Just click on the link below & MAKE SURE YOUR VOLUME IS ON!!! The reception room was COMPLETELY covered with blue uplighting & 5ft crystal wedding trees down the center of the roman tables.. I think the pictures really doesn't do the color & room much justice because of the camera flash..BUT other wise it was a beautiful look..

click on link-----> http://animoto.com/play/XCOaFhVp12v0cOhzVVxdaw

Enjoy!

Peace out

Last edited by virtuous girl; 07-08-2012 at 03:24 PM.
virtuous girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #508
NoOrdinaryPrincess
DIS Veteran

I donot know if youve seen this, but there are pictures from your wedding in this TR i was just reading. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=469
NoOrdinaryPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #509
Tonyaandnate2013
Earning My Ears

I just read your entire PJ this evening. Everything looks wonderful to me. You had a magical experience. I need to get moving with my PJ.
Tonyaandnate2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #510
virtuous girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOrdinaryPrincess View Post
I donot know if youve seen this, but there are pictures from your wedding in this TR i was just reading. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=469
Thanks for letting me know! Checking it out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyaandnate2013 View Post
I just read your entire PJ this evening. Everything looks wonderful to me. You had a magical experience. I need to get moving with my PJ.
I hope u enjoyed it! U must start one to keep your thoughts together..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: