Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #61
Capt Stitch
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellmom31 View Post
The 16 oz they sell on the ship fit at the beverage dispensers with alot of room to spare. I saw numerous people doing that. I mostly used mine for my room service coffee. I took it out on the verandah every morning.
thanks for all your help I know the tumblers come in 16 and 24 oz, I saw on the Tervis website they have actually mugs perfect for morning coffee and afternoon beverage. Just add a lid and transporting coffee in the morning to my sleepy cabin mates should easier than with a standard cup.

’

93: Meg’s first trip to MK (offsite); ’94: First snow on Main St MVMCP ; ’95: EuroDisney; ’96: First time onsite at Caribbean Beach Resort; ’98: Back to the Caribbean Beach Resort; ’99: Stayed offsite; ’00: Coronado Springs; ’01: AS Sports; ’02: AS Movies at Thanksgiving; ’03: Caribbean Beach Resort for a Magical Gathering at Thanksgiving; ’04: Halloween Pop Century; ’05: New Year’s Weekend at Pop Century, Easter at the Fort; ’06: Meg Band Trip AS Music; ’07: PO Riverside, and day trip during college tours in Nov.; ’08: No Disney Princess Cruise; ’09: Thanksgiving at Pop Century;2010 POP;2011 POFQ
Capt Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #62
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Stitch View Post
thanks for all your help I know the tumblers come in 16 and 24 oz, I saw on the Tervis website they have actually mugs perfect for morning coffee and afternoon beverage. Just add a lid and transporting coffee in the morning to my sleepy cabin mates should easier than with a standard cup.

Tervis makes the lids that fit these mugs. They also make handles for the 16 & 24 oz tumblers. I have 2 of these mugs and much prefer the tumblers since they fit in the drink holder in my car, the mug doesn't fit.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #63
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

The new online custom cups started yesterday. I ordered 3 with pics from our recent cruise. I can't wait to get them!

Disney Magic to Key West, Nassau and Castaway Cay May 4,2012
Disneyland Feb 2011
Disney World last trip December 2010 plus many more
tinkerbellmom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #64
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Forgot to mention there are two May coupon codes out. Just google search Tervis coupon code. I got 15% off and free shipping.

Disneyland Feb 2011
Old 05-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #65
kuhltiffany
Mouseketeer

Hmmm...

I think mine was $18 or so. On the Dream they only had the cruise ship one and the aqua duck one.

Where did you find the CC one, on board or on CC itself?

I throw mine in the top rack of the dishwasher

kuhltiffany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #66
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhltiffany View Post
I think mine was $18 or so. On the Dream they only had the cruise ship one and the aqua duck one.

There was a ton onboard the Magic 2 weeks ago. Wasn't really looking at Castway Cay.

Disneyland Feb 2011
Old 05-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #67
KBT35
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhltiffany View Post

Yes the CC cups are at CC but I did see a few onboard as well. And yes the y cost $18.95 ea.
My Aunt's 65th Birthday Dream Surprise May 26th-30th 2013
KBT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #68
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Warning if you do a custom make sure you do not use the word Disney. I had to edit and reorder because its considered copyright / trademarked content.

Disneyland Feb 2011
Old 05-22-2012, 05:56 AM   #69
Capt Stitch
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellmom31 View Post
Warning if you do a custom make sure you do not use the word Disney. I had to edit and reorder because its considered copyright / trademarked content.
I had ours personalized first line has Disney Magic the next two lines has the date we are traveling. Very limited number of characters 13 per line. Maybe they block pictures but wording work for me.

’

93: Meg’s first trip to MK (offsite); ’94: First snow on Main St MVMCP ; ’95: EuroDisney; ’96: First time onsite at Caribbean Beach Resort; ’98: Back to the Caribbean Beach Resort; ’99: Stayed offsite; ’00: Coronado Springs; ’01: AS Sports; ’02: AS Movies at Thanksgiving; ’03: Caribbean Beach Resort for a Magical Gathering at Thanksgiving; ’04: Halloween Pop Century; ’05: New Year’s Weekend at Pop Century, Easter at the Fort; ’06: Meg Band Trip AS Music; ’07: PO Riverside, and day trip during college tours in Nov.; ’08: No Disney Princess Cruise; ’09: Thanksgiving at Pop Century;2010 POP;2011 POFQ
Capt Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #70
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Stitch View Post
I had ours personalized first line has Disney Magic the next two lines has the date we are traveling. Very limited number of characters 13 per line. Maybe they block pictures but wording work for me.
I had Disney Magic as well and there email said It was denied. It went on to say if I wanted to reorder I had to remove the word Disney.

Since you ordered did u get any emails? First email was order confirmation then yesterday I received 2 separate emails. One said 2 of my designs were approved and were being processed congrats. The second email had my 3rd design and gave the info about the denial.

Either they overlooked it on yours or your order is not that far in process yet.

Disneyland Feb 2011
Old 05-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #71
carolina_yankee
DIS Veteran

Following the suggestions here, I checked out Tervis - great stuff!

I designed two tumblers for for our upcoming Disney Fantasy cruise on June 30, using photos from our Disney Magic cruise in 2006.

The text says Disney Fantasy, June 29 - July 7, 2012. I've not gotten a corrective email yet but I ordered yesterday afternoon so I suppose today would be the day. It would be frustrating since the official name is the "Disney Fantasy"!

Dirk

Our photos are here at SmugMug.

carolina_yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #72
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
Following the suggestions here, I checked out Tervis - great stuff!

I designed two tumblers for for our upcoming Disney Fantasy cruise on June 30, using photos from our Disney Magic cruise in 2006.

The text says Disney Fantasy, June 29 - July 7, 2012. I've not gotten a corrective email yet but I ordered yesterday afternoon so I suppose today would be the day. It would be frustrating since the official name is the "Disney Fantasy"!

Dirk
Please let me know if you hear anything. I placed my order Saturday and received the denial email yesterday. I think I'm going to call them. I had a lot of trouble with their website yesterday trying to make corrections.

Disneyland Feb 2011
Old 05-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #73
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Ok this has turned out to be a real pain. For the last hour and 40 min I have been on the phone with Tervis and had to start from scratch on the one mug. It was because of the word "Disney".

In the denial email it said I could edit the design. So last night I went to there website, which kept crashing and after over an hour I reordered. Well when I called this morning to have the shipping waived ( 1st order had free shipping because it was over $75) I was told I could not edit my design and had to recreate the whole design.

She checked her files and the word Disney was STILL there. She had to deny the second order as well and give me a 2nd credit to my account.

Just now I went on and made a 3rd attempt and redid the whole mug. Having to have a 3rd charge put on my credit card. When I was done I had to call back again to have the shipping waived.

I was on hold for 20 min. The women was able to waive the shipping fee and check my design and approve it.

Sooo my point is either don't use the word Disney to begin with or make sure when you redesign your cup you start from scratch.

Disneyland Feb 2011
Old 05-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #74
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Tervis has a free ship code good until tonight for any size order. SHIPBDAY is the code, it's in honor of their 66th b'day.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #75
tinkerbellmom31
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
Tervis has a free ship code good until tonight for any size order. SHIPBDAY is the code, it's in honor of their 66th b'day.
Well I qualified for free ship because my order was originally over $75. I used the code URMAYDAY for 15% off. Your only allowed to use one code. When I reordered the one mug I used the percent off code so I didn't qualify for the free ship. Since I had to change my original design I had to call to get the shipping fee waived.

Disneyland Feb 2011

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: