Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
Emma1987
DIS Veteran

Crowd Calendar June/July 2012

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a crowd calendar for SeaWorld for this July.

I'm going to Orlando from 24th June til 8th July. So far I've got up til the 30th June planned with Disney and Universal, and I was wondering what Sea World would be like for Monday 2nd July?
Disneyworld, Florida Xmas 2004

Disneyland, Paris August 2007
Disneyworld, Florida June 2012 !

2013/2014 - Now to plan a wedding ....

Last edited by Emma1987; 05-15-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Emma1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
KBF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma1987 View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a crowd calendar for SeaWorld for this July.

I'm going to Orlando from 24th June til 8th July. So far I've got up til the 30th June planned with Disney and Universal, and I was wondering what Sea World would be like for Monday 2nd July?
Because July is the middle of the summer season. Expect Seaworld to be crowded. However, it will not be as crowded as a Disney or Universal park because Seaworld is the least popular of the major theme parks in central Florida. One benefit that Seaworld offers is multiple shows. The crowds in the park die down when there are multiple shows going on because people are at the shows. If you are big into rides, then wait to ride the rides while there are shows going on and it will cut down on your wait time.

Ride Manta when Blue Horizons or the Shamu show is being performed.

Ride Wild Arctic when a Shamu show is being performed. If you wait to ride Wild Arcitc following the Shamu show, you will find yourself in a very long line.

Ride Journey to Atlantis and Kraken when a Blue Horizons show is being performed.

See Turtle Trek when a Blue Horizons show is being performed.

Another tip: Plan to get to the park at rope drop which is 9:00 and go to the 9:30 Dolphin feeding to feed the dolphins. The 9:30 feeding is the least crowded and best time of the day to go because it's the dolphins breakfast.
KBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #3
Emma1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBF View Post
Because July is the middle of the summer season. Expect Seaworld to be crowded. However, it will not be as crowded as a Disney or Universal park because Seaworld is the least popular of the major theme parks in central Florida. One benefit that Seaworld offers is multiple shows. The crowds in the park die down when there are multiple shows going on because people are at the shows. If you are big into rides, then wait to ride the rides while there are shows going on and it will cut down on your wait time.

Ride Manta when Blue Horizons or the Shamu show is being performed.

Ride Wild Arctic when a Shamu show is being performed. If you wait to ride Wild Arcitc following the Shamu show, you will find yourself in a very long line.

Ride Journey to Atlantis and Kraken when a Blue Horizons show is being performed.

See Turtle Trek when a Blue Horizons show is being performed.

Another tip: Plan to get to the park at rope drop which is 9:00 and go to the 9:30 Dolphin feeding to feed the dolphins. The 9:30 feeding is the least crowded and best time of the day to go because it's the dolphins breakfast.
Thanks so much for the reply. I didn't know that about the Dolphins breakfast! I am definitely going to try and get everyone to do this with me! lol

Never thought about doing the rides during the shows. Definitely makes sense. Thanks a lot !
Disneyworld, Florida Xmas 2004

Disneyland, Paris August 2007
Disneyworld, Florida June 2012 !

2013/2014 - Now to plan a wedding ....
Emma1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: