Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #11
Capt Stitch
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbellmom31 View Post
The 16 oz they sell on the ship fit at the beverage dispensers with alot of room to spare. I saw numerous people doing that. I mostly used mine for my room service coffee. I took it out on the verandah every morning.
thanks for all your help I know the tumblers come in 16 and 24 oz, I saw on the Tervis website they have actually mugs perfect for morning coffee and afternoon beverage. Just add a lid and transporting coffee in the morning to my sleepy cabin mates should easier than with a standard cup.

’

93: Meg’s first trip to MK (offsite); ’94: First snow on Main St MVMCP ; ’95: EuroDisney; ’96: First time onsite at Caribbean Beach Resort; ’98: Back to the Caribbean Beach Resort; ’99: Stayed offsite; ’00: Coronado Springs; ’01: AS Sports; ’02: AS Movies at Thanksgiving; ’03: Caribbean Beach Resort for a Magical Gathering at Thanksgiving; ’04: Halloween Pop Century; ’05: New Year’s Weekend at Pop Century, Easter at the Fort; ’06: Meg Band Trip AS Music; ’07: PO Riverside, and day trip during college tours in Nov.; ’08: No Disney Princess Cruise; ’09: Thanksgiving at Pop Century;2010 POP;2011 POFQ
Capt Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: