Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
I choose to believe Theo. 5 year plan Kathy. and, they've won 6 of 10! What's going on with Samardja's hair though? You'd think a Notre Dame boy would know better than to look like a bad 70s adult film star.

I'll give him a little while, but he needs to trade/get rid of Marmol and Soriano. And you are right...Samardja's needs to do something wtih that hari.

If you get bored, I have a TR going from our girls trip in January (linked in my signature) with Mary who posted earlier lin this thread.

Yay!!! I knew I liked you!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Genie
Old 05-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #47
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!
boy do I wish someone would take Soriano off our hands. He's the biggest thorn in my side. Marmol usually makes me laugh-except when he's blowing saves.

I've already subbed to the TR, but haven't gotten caught up yet.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #48
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
DH and I both really want to get to Cincinnati for a game one of these days. The ballpark looks beautiful!
It is a great place to watch a game. And there has actually been some good baseball played there the past 3 years or so.

Quote:
What's going on with Samardja's hair though? You'd think a Notre Dame boy would know better than to look like a bad 70s adult film star.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #49
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

How the heck did I miss the fact that you had this report going? It's not like the link isn't in big bold letters or anything? I'm such an airhead sometimes. Anyway, I'm all caught up and can't wait to read more.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 05-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #50
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Just finished your last TR-loved it!! I hope this time you went for longer!!! We took the inlaws back in Sep-once was enough Oh yes our DDs would get along very well, my little one is a hoot just ask Ms Kathy (KatMark) we did a girls trip together in Jan. Link to the TR that Ms Kathy is doing causeIamaloserwhodoesnotfinsihreports is in my siggie
Old 05-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #51
HANDYMOM
DIS Veteran

Subscribing

You had me at Reality tv nut! And I have a mother in law that would love to join us on a trip. Don't get any ideas Kevin, your brother and his lovely bride were plenty.
Sept 2012 - 2 families at CSR January 2010 - Polynesian January 2008 - Grand Gathering at Pop! January 2006 - 2 families at All Star Sports May 2004 POR - 1st trip with DS's 5&3 Sept 1998 - Belated Disneymoon at CBR April 1995 - CR

[/url
Old 05-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #52
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks for joining in! I'll bet you hear crazy 'diving panties' stuff all the time!

She did feel bad for Uncle Cory, but once she realized that he was happy for her, she moved on. Those dogs are her main concern all the time. She even teared up at bedtime at WDW because she missed them.
You have no idea I could write a book with all the random/hilarious stuff my kids at school say. Just yesterday a service truck pulled up (my classroom is right by the parking lot) and the company was called HIPP. The truck said 'HIPP Service.' One of my kids looked out the window and gasped, "Oh no! Someone broke their hip!"

Oh, and she's a girl after my own heart. I get sad when I have to leave my doggie too Looking forward to reading more!
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #53
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
How the heck did I miss the fact that you had this report going? It's not like the link isn't in big bold letters or anything? I'm such an airhead sometimes. Anyway, I'm all caught up and can't wait to read more.
Welcome! I'm glad that you joined in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Just finished your last TR-loved it!! I hope this time you went for longer!!! We took the inlaws back in Sep-once was enough Oh yes our DDs would get along very well, my little one is a hoot just ask Ms Kathy (KatMark) we did a girls trip together in Jan. Link to the TR that Ms Kathy is doing causeIamaloserwhodoesnotfinsihreports is in my siggie
Thanks for reading my first attempt! We went for 7 days this time, and Maddie has already requested 10 for the next trip. I don't think that I'll specifically invite MiL to join us again, but in 3 years there's gonna be a whopper of a trip-- My MiL wants all of us (including my bro in law, his wife and 2 kids) to go for her 60th. Now that's a TR that will write itself!!

I've been trying to get caught up on the joint TR, but I'm subbed and reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDYMOM View Post
You had me at Reality tv nut! And I have a mother in law that would love to join us on a trip. Don't get any ideas Kevin, your brother and his lovely bride were plenty.
Welcome fellow reality TV fan! Ohhh, that sounds like a good story. I dread going places with my sis in law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
You have no idea I could write a book with all the random/hilarious stuff my kids at school say. Just yesterday a service truck pulled up (my classroom is right by the parking lot) and the company was called HIPP. The truck said 'HIPP Service.' One of my kids looked out the window and gasped, "Oh no! Someone broke their hip!"

Oh, and she's a girl after my own heart. I get sad when I have to leave my doggie too Looking forward to reading more!
That's hilarious! and very smart too! She misses her doggies terribly, she loves them so much.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #54
dara00
DIS Veteran

yay, I found you before I missed too much! I love the video. Maddie is so funny talking about her autographs and pictures for the princesses. My Gabbie used to make pictures for the princesses too! And my almost 5 yr old makes up knock knock jokes all the time. For awhile he was always saying
knock knock
who's there
grandpa
grandpa who
chuck n cheeses (that's how he said chuck e cheese's).

I don't get it either. Then he made up this one
knock knock
who's there
tree fell in the road
tree fell in the road who?
detour!

First Disney Trip 4/1992 ~ 7th Grade with parents and brother ~ MK, Epcot, MGM / 4/1994 ~ 9th grade with parents and brother ~ MK, Epcot, MGM / 3/1998 ~ College Spring Break with then bf now dh ~ MK, Epcot, MGM / 8/2006 with dh and 17 mos dd ~ DLR / 3/2007 with dh and 23 mos dd ~ AK / 12/2007 with dh, 2.5 yr dd and 6 mos ds ~ MK & Epcot / 5/2009 with dh, 4 yr dd, and 2 yr ds ~ DLR & CA /1/2012 with dh, 6 yr dd, 4 yr ds, and 17 mos ds ~ MK & DHS / 11/2012 for my birthday and Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon with dh ~ Marathon & Epcot / 6/2013 with dh, 8 yr old dd, 6 yr old ds, 2.5 yr old ds ~ all!

Old 05-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #55
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Dara just reminded me of something else I wanted to say in my initial response but forgot until reading hers. The ones Gabbie and Maddie do are cute even though we do not fully get them. Kids are so funny.

Xander always tells unintelligible knock knock jokes as well. When I stare blankly at him, he says, "Can you laugh a little? I just told a joke." It makes me laugh every time he says that.

I am with you on that cruise to Hawaii, since that could knock off two of my upcoming vacations at once. Sounds amazing.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #56
NancyLuvsMickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I assume you have a mother in law...

I had a MIL that made Cruella deVille look like a saint...

But I got rid of both her and her son... They were two peas in a pod... Good riddance to both...

I now have an amazing DH and I got along great with his Mom when she was still with us, but she passed away about 10 years ago... I was very lucky to have her as a MIL...
Old 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #57
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

Here's a favorite joke my girls like to tell:

Why did the flower die in the spring?
Because it wasn't a flower at all; it was CANDY!

Uhm...what???
I don't get it, but has been in circulation for over a year around here. They think it's hilarious, so I guess that's all that matters.

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Old 05-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #58
katt789
DIS Veteran

Look! I'm here! I made it! (I totally just saw a post of yours in another thread and saw the sig link and was all "dnjasnsng!!") So, here I am.

I am so excited to read along and see how many things we were only steps behind you guys! And that surprise video, oh my goodness, just the cuuuuttest thing in the world! So adorable!!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Old 05-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #59
MrsTeddy
Mouseketeer

I'm here

I LOVED Maddie's reaction, what a cutie!

I really enjoyed your last TR and I'm looking forward to this one, we are headed to the World in July with my Mother in Law, I've already told DH never again can't imagine what I'll be saying after! LOL

me Sar; wife to Les; mommy to Logan (July/09) and Eliya (March/12)

3rd Birthday with a 3 month old! July 2012 PTR

Disney Trips:
March 2000 offiste~March 2010 offsite~July 2012 AoA cars~December 2013 POFQ~!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #60
ericamcl
DIS Veteran

Just finished your other trip report- can't wait to read this one!
May 1994 DH w/ family - Contemporary August 1994 Me w/ family - Off site June 2005 Me w/ family-Wilderness Lodge March 2008 w/ DH- POFQOctober 2008 w/ DH & my family - POR February 2010 w/ DH and Nieces-BLT September 2011 w/ DH- BLT MK VIEW! December 2012 - SSR/VWL split stay w/ DHSeptember 2013 BLT-Theme Park View w/ DH & my family

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: